Friday, May 18, 2012

The 12th day

Greetings to all!

Time flies and my baby Aden is now 12 days old.
I'm still in my confinement period and am doing great. My daily routine apart from breastfeeding is to eat and sleep only, LOL. Of course when I'm boring I'll watch abit TV and surf the net for a while.

Confinement aunty takes care of Aden most of the time, she is a nice lady and I cannot imagine life without her helps when my confinement period is done. But then again I'm a mother now I know I can handle it! (Well may be a bit tough in the beginning)

Aden, day 2 in the hospital

1 week-old. Many said he looks like mummy from this angle, hehe...

Smiling while sleeping, must be dreaming something good... ;)

He's cute when he's not making any noise...

Aden already gained 200g since day one. His jaundice has reduced after being admitted into the hospital for phototheraphy sessions for 4 nights in total. I know it's common for newborn to have jaundice but it's really a heartache seeing him under the phototheraphy, and I miss him like crazy when he's not around :(

Anyway, we've heard alot of methods to help reduce jaundice and will try them out. 

Time to rest and wishing you guys a nice weekend ahead! ;)

29 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that the CF lady can help you a lot at this moment. You can seek her advice on child care, she has lots of experience. Aden does look alike you at certain angle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's been 12 days? Time flies and I'm looking forward your, ahem, full-moon food. I'm very glutton, hahaha!

    p/s: I like the photo whereby Aden is smiling while sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby Aden at some angle he looks like you. Rest well my dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww....such a cutie pie. wow, time flies - 12 days already?? glad to hear you and baby are doing well. enjoy your confinement :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello there! Aden eye looks like you! hahaha

    Congratulation again and it is glad to see Aden so healthy in here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute, Aden in the middle two photos looks so adorable!! hehehe, enjoy your confinement~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love his smile while sleeping :) looks so cute there

    Latest: Romantic Affair with Mummy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! SOOOO CUTEEE!!!! makes me feel like "cubiting" him! :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulation to you again...
    ur prince looks like you..

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha handsome baby - yup looks like the mummy...this is one of the best happening to you! congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. baby Aden is so cute!! I like his smiling... ^^ cant wait to carry him in my arm leh... =P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omigosh... soo sooo sooo cute ^^

    Have a great weekend baby Aden :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! Aiyo the baby looks so cute, miss you since you disappear from blogsphere a while, welcome to motherhood, and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, Congrats! Been busy lately, didn't blogsurf a while.
    Baby is already out.....cutie cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations. and oh, baby Aden, be a good boy to your mommy yah.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute little Aden, he has a pair of big eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Baby Aden is really cute. Yes..how time flies, you are almost halfway thru your confinement. When my CL leave, I cried a little..hehe.

    Enjoy your confinement and rest well dear.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree with the rest, the second pic really looks like you!

    Glad to know you have a great Confinement Lady there. Aden is cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations!! He is such a cutie baby boy...

    ReplyDelete
  20. congratulations!!! you take a good rest there ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Most babies develop jaundice, depends on how serious it is. But rest assure, it will gone by itself.

    Happy confinement dear. Yeap, when bored, you can surf net and watch tv but try not to watch too much. When your eyes are tired, you get a rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aiyoh....baby so so so so cute !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats! Your baby is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aden is already looking very handsome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aden is super cute! So adorable...

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)