Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pregnancy week 37

Went for another 3D/4D scan today and doctor said my baby boy has a beautiful nose, LOL. But as he was moving actively inside, I couldn't really see other features clearly. But doctor said everything is ok and baby is now 3.2kg! Such a big baby :0
To me, 3.2kg at this stage is quite a big number.. I'm concerned even though doctor said it's 'normal' =_=
Guess I shall control my food intake already....

This is the only clear shot which can see his face.. Based on this picture, I think my baby is quite chubby la! haha :D

I can still feel his strong strenches and moves, though I read that he has lesser space to move now due to his growing size. And these few days, his strenches are so powerful until I could see 2 huge bulges on my belly and when this happens, I have to stop whatever I'm doing, concentrate on my breathing, and rub my belly for a few seconds, before he relaxes and I feel better (Or I think it's called the BH contractions in this case) It happens a few times a day.

 Gifts are slowly coming in from most friends... Baby stuff already occupied almost half of our room, I can see more to come...

Doctor said I might pop anytime hence I already get things packed weeks ago, and informed hubs which bags are to bring to the hospital. But most people said first child is usually quite 'late' if not 'on time', it's about 3 weeks away to my EDD anyway.
The gynea doctor whom I consulted is currently on long leave and will only be back on 14th May. I do hope my prince could wait for at least another week or so, but things are hard to say at this point, right?
As long as everything is fine, I'm thankful.

Baby bump at 37 weeks. Strench marks (tiny purple dots) had started to surface on the sides of my waist since 2-3 weeks ago, hur hur T___T

Whatever it is, I am still counting down ;)

24 comments:

  1. omg time really flies! i can't wait to see your prince already, hopefully i'll be on time too.. LOL! u take care girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, 3 more weeks to go... but i bet ur bb will be very chubby, now already 3.2kg..be prepared for a michellin baby oh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, 37 weeks already!! the world is anytime ready to welcome your chubby baby, hehe!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...the presents should keep "rolling in" (CELEBRATION)...That's Y the advantage to have many friends...

    Ok "keep steady" there with the bulge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 37 weeks already! Ethan was born 2.55kg only :(

    U take care now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 37周了!好替你兴奋呀!!!
    呵呵,你的baby有美丽鼻子哦!很好噢!一定很帅︿︿

    你的肚皮很美!!那只是一小点,呵呵!看我的肚皮觉得你们的肚皮超级美!lucky哦!

    哦,37周,3.2kg, 有点大,希望接下来不要太大,不要让妈咪难生哦,hayley的baby & u too Hayley, 加油^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gwen was born during 38 weeks and only weigh 2.8kg. Your baby boy is developing very well. Don't worry about your baby being big..it's good.

    Huh..how come your stretch marks at the side. I think it will fade away after delivery and it's not noticeable at the sides.

    Take care and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for your prince's arrival. 3 more weeks, woohoo!!

    So fast, so kan-cheong! Ya, it seems that I'm as excited as you are~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Remember to SMS us when you pop. At the mean time, just relax and enjoy your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. breath in breath out....getting excited!!!

    My babies always kick my tummy too. haha... got a kind of special feeling, ya.

    ReplyDelete
  11. remember to text me too when u pop! kampateh... U can do it!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. remember to text me too when u pop! kampateh... U can do it!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Life would be very different after you pop, hihihiiii..

    ReplyDelete
  14. 3 more weeks to go so fast. You must be really exciting soon getting to meet your prince. Wish you smooth delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  15. time is near ... hihi
    oh .. my stretch mark also appear at 37 to 38 weeks .. so i always tell people, dun get so happy .... u will get a surprise by end of the few weeks.But some really lucky la ...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hang in there babe! We are only 2 weeks apart :-)

    Your baby is so adorable!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad to hear that everything is good. You must be really excited now, right? Would like to wish you a safe, smooth and easy delivery! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks all for the support!! I'm very nervous but I think I can do it! ;)

    珊姑娘,是咯你也觉得。。有点担心咧。。
    不过我会加油的!我相信我可以做得到!我们一起加油!;)

    Yan and Evelyn, don't worry, I sure will update in FB! haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello, this weekend is nice in favor of me, for the reason that
    this occasion i am reading this impressive educational paragraph here at my house.


    Feel free to surf to my web blog: Scenari-Platform.Org

    ReplyDelete
  20. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming
    having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?

    I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% positive. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

    My webpage ... mederma stretch mark therapy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Quality articles is the important to interest the visitors to visit the
    web page, that's what this site is providing.

    Stop by my website; ranger forum

    ReplyDelete
  22. My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .

    net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the
    expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on
    numerous websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform.
    I have heard very good things about blogengine.net.
    Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into
    it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!


    My weblog; mederma stretch mark therapy reviews

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this website. I'm hoping to
    view the same high-grade content from you later on as well.

    In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal blog now ;)

    Also visit my blog post - ford ranger forum

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)