Monday, June 25, 2012

The 7th week

Hi all! I miss blogging so much!

Just a little update of myself and baby Aden...

1. Hubby brought him to the hair salon during his fullmoon 3 weeks ago. Aden has his head shaved, and I think he looks even cuter with botak, haha :D
He din't cry, he was rather 'enjoyed' instead, LOL.


2. I bath him every morning. Aden is one of the baby who enjoys bath time. Sometimes he would even 'he he he'... I think he is quite happy... ;)
Bathing him was quite 'scary' during the first time cause of his soft bones... But of course practice makes perfect.. I am now very good in bathing Aden :P

3. Usually it's nen nen time after bath, and he would sleep after that. But he can be very fussy at times and when he don't sleep, mummy also cannot sleep >.< So I have to coax him, carry him, entertain him or sing him songs to make him sleep.. And another thing to do is to camwhore with him la, haha :D

4. During Aden's fullmoon, we invited closer relatives and friends over for a simple buffet dinner. Here's hubby's strong grandma with her first great grandson.

5. Aden with mummy! Must wear long sleeve and dark clothes to hide my flabby arms and body.
Very sad to see my weight now cause I have lost only 8kg up til today :( Still 7kg to shed to go back to my weight before pregnant.
I'm working real hard to lose that extra fats, currently using Velcro belt and slimming cream, am thinking to get a good body shapewear too. And I'll be resuming my yoga lessons next month. Very desperate to want to fit into that pair of jeans again, hehe :P


6. Consider this as our first family photo ;)

7. Invited my close gal friends and ex collegues over.

8. With my aunty's grandchildren....

9. The next day after the buffet dinner, I brought Aden back to mum's place for the first time. Here's our family photo with the new member ;)

10. Aden with his favourite sleeping pose, the 'I surrender' pose with both hands up ;)

11. My naughty son's latest look. Looks more like daddy or mummy?
He is now bout 7 weeks old, weighing 4.7kg.

Lastly to my baby Aden,

Mummy is glad you're here sharing my life, though you can be very fussy at times, crying out loud and refuse to sleep even it's 3am. I even lost my patience sometimes and just leave you to cry, til you're tired and fall asleep (Bad mummy huh?)
But you know, seeing you growing up strong and healthy each day is the most amazing thing which can happens to me. I can't wait for the day when I can hear you laugh and talk, even calling me mummy~
Mummy and daddy love you forever, our precious baby <3

43 comments:

  1. hahaha, i think Aden needs to sleep a lot to replenish his energy since he needs to "entertain" all the relatives.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. u quit ur job and become full time to Aden????

    Jia you. I so miss the baby smells

    ReplyDelete
  3. SK, yes he fell asleep fast that night, too 'busy' already :P

    Littlelamb, erm not too sure if I wanna be full time mum.. We'll see :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aden is so cute...
    I dont like the first pic..
    seems like ppl trying to choke aden...
    I ams sure everyone is so happy with aden's arrival...
    I am happy for you....

    ReplyDelete
  5. 你的aden好可爱,很乖巧,剃头冲凉都很享受hor,太棒了。我的bb仔很坏蛋叻,冲凉喊到很大声又哭又喊 >.<

    我觉得你看起来很ok,下了8kg,我好羡慕哦,哈哈,我真的需要更加努力了,我已经很勤力减肥了,但是体重下降很慢啦,你看起来已经很棒了!
    我们再努力,一起做美丽妈咪,哈哈。

    是不是每个baby boy都是一样睡姿,我的bb仔也是喜欢两手举高这样睡 =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to hear from you again Hayley. No worry about ur weight, Aden is only 7 mths now...so far you have gain 15kg compared to me, 21kg. I still getting hard to lose my stubborn last 5kg right now...hopefully beside exercise, massage will help too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is such a cutie and extremely adorable! He seems such a happy little boy! He's a credit to you Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shiok leh, taking care of babies......now my kids are no longer babies.....missed their babies days so much! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. it is so touching to see that great grandma meeting great grandson. with loads of love :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. well baby indeed is cute eh . . . bless Aden :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures, congratulations again.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please enjoy every single minute with Aden, trust me he will grow up faster than you think,, I am not kidding you...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aden is getting chubbier. I like his round botak head :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an eventful month, from labour pain, confinement, full month and hands-on baby :D

    I guess both you and Aden are doing well and getting great bonding, ya~

    ReplyDelete
  16. At first, I find him look more alike you, but give another closer look at him. He has your eyes and your husband's lips.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks all!

    珊姑娘,hmm 不一定,Aden有时也是闹翻天。。=_=
    不用羡慕啦,没什么好羡慕的,我们一起努力减油!

    ReplyDelete
  18. haha, now he is very so cute, very obedient. Wait, he will soon knows how to demand.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aden look alike u ^^ he's so cute.. hope could see him and hug him one day~

    ReplyDelete
  20. Molly, well actually now he is not that obedient anyway.. :P

    Evelyn, hehe thanks! Well probably I'll bring him to Ethan's party this weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. awwww lil sweetheart... it's good to know that you can handle him pretty well now... kudos to you mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Genskie, hehe thank you gal!

    ReplyDelete
  23. awww....he is so cute! you are looking great Hayley :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Baby Aden is getting cuter each day. I think you are doing great taking care of Aden. I know you can lose the weight...jia you..but you do look good in the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aden is so cute!
    my boy is still botak now ^^

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mummy Gwen, hehe thanks! ;)

    Hwi Yee, actually Aden is also botak.. his hair grow very slow..

    ReplyDelete
  27. ^^ can see you are taking step by step towards being the best mom you can be for Aden. Feels wonderful reading your blog and see you doing your best and sharing your love~ Aden looks reallyreally cute and happy! To more happy days ahead!!~

    ReplyDelete
  28. ah a very good boy who doesnt cry while bathing ! :) nice great family picture. so xing fu!

    Latest: TomYam-licious

    ReplyDelete
  29. Looks like mummy looks like mummy, Aden is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. ms bulat, yes I am.. Still alot to learn though ;)

    Fish and Libby, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  31. nice,

    keep on update please. Do capture every moments.since images are free these days(if you dont print them ie) Babies grow up very fast.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Baby Aden is so adorable!! Caring for a baby is not easy and you will surely shed the extra kgs soon, don't worry. It's only less than 2 months since your delivery so give yourself some time. Just eat healthy and enjoy motherhood :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Johnnie, I know but sometimes just too bust to get a camera.. hehe.

    ChloeRuoyi, I hope too! Those extra fats are just too hard to shed off~

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Hayley, Aden sure one real cute boy....has a bit of his mom's attractive looks now.
    He sure going to be spoilt by grandma and grandpa....
    Have fun, Hayley......really very happy for you and hubby.
    Hug Aden for me, say, "this from Uncle Lee in Canada".
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ur son so alike with u !!!!~ new born baby always so cute~

    we miss u too hayley ~ Hope u share us more about baby Aden ^^

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lee, thanks! Thats very sweet of you...

    Willie, Hi!

    min~aris, I will ;)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Most babies look cute with "botak" head. hahaha! Wait till few months or a year and so down the road, you would be having hard time bringing him to cut his hair. :p

    Enjoy the motherhood journey, Hayley. It is a wonderful one, I assure you.

    ReplyDelete
  38. very cute baby boy! ^^ i'm one of those who are afriad to carry those fragile babies. haha. scared accidentally hurt them >.<

    ReplyDelete
  39. Rose, but you know what, I actually cant wait for him to grow faster!

    ef.ae, thanks! Yes but will used to it after a few tries ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)