Hi all! I miss blogging so much!
Just a little update of myself and baby Aden...
1. Hubby brought him to the hair salon during his fullmoon 3 weeks ago. Aden has his head shaved, and I think he looks even cuter with botak, haha :D
He din't cry, he was rather 'enjoyed' instead, LOL.
2. I bath him every morning. Aden is one of the baby who enjoys bath time. Sometimes he would even 'he he he'... I think he is quite happy... ;)
Bathing him was quite 'scary' during the first time cause of his soft bones... But of course practice makes perfect.. I am now very good in bathing Aden :P
3. Usually it's nen nen time after bath, and he would sleep after that. But he can be very fussy at times and when he don't sleep, mummy also cannot sleep >.< So I have to coax him, carry him, entertain him or sing him songs to make him sleep.. And another thing to do is to camwhore with him la, haha :D
4. During Aden's fullmoon, we invited closer relatives and friends over for a simple buffet dinner. Here's hubby's strong grandma with her first great grandson.
5. Aden with mummy! Must wear long sleeve and dark clothes to hide my flabby arms and body.
Very sad to see my weight now cause I have lost only 8kg up til today :( Still 7kg to shed to go back to my weight before pregnant.
I'm working real hard to lose that extra fats, currently using Velcro belt and slimming cream, am thinking to get a good body shapewear too. And I'll be resuming my yoga lessons next month. Very desperate to want to fit into that pair of jeans again, hehe :P
6. Consider this as our first family photo ;)
7. Invited my close gal friends and ex collegues over.
8. With my aunty's grandchildren....
9. The next day after the buffet dinner, I brought Aden back to mum's place for the first time. Here's our family photo with the new member ;)
10. Aden with his favourite sleeping pose, the 'I surrender' pose with both hands up ;)
11. My naughty son's latest look. Looks more like daddy or mummy?
He is now bout 7 weeks old, weighing 4.7kg.
Lastly to my baby Aden,
Mummy is glad you're here sharing my life, though you can be very fussy at times, crying out loud and refuse to sleep even it's 3am. I even lost my patience sometimes and just leave you to cry, til you're tired and fall asleep (Bad mummy huh?)
But you know, seeing you growing up strong and healthy each day is the most amazing thing which can happens to me. I can't wait for the day when I can hear you laugh and talk, even calling me mummy~
Mummy and daddy love you forever, our precious baby <3