Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 26

Firstly, thank you for still following my blog and leave me comments.. I won't be able to blog so much like before (but I will keep visiting your blogs whenever I have the time) as I got to take care my little monster and learn as much as possible from the confinement aunty, she won't be able to carry on the 40 days confinement for me as promised due to some personal reasons, and she will be leaving next Tuesday, sob sob.

Honestly I am abit worried as a new mum, taking care of a little one really is not an easy task. I even think that actually labor pain is nothing compared to the 'pain' of handling a baby.... haha :D

Anyway, I know I will be ok, just need time and patience (thinking positive is always good, haha).

Just to share some photos with you...


My favourite picture at the moment, haha. Aden looks cute here right!

I certainly din't teach him to do this... LOL

Harlow~

His favourite sleeping position

Little fingers...

Muacks muacks from mummy~

Aden's actuall fullmoon is next Thursday but since it's a working day, we will celebrate his fullmoon earlier. We'll be having a small fullmoon party tomorrow night and distribute the fullmoon packages on Sunday for convenient sake.
I can't believe it's almost a month since he was born! Well I pretty enjoy the whole confinement to be honest except for the no-wash-hair part.

I know I still haven't blog about the birth story. It'll surely take me some times to finish that long post, so just bear with me la.. I'll blog about it soon.....

Til then, enjoy your weekend!

34 comments:

  1. finally we gotta see Aden.. why lah?? he doesn't like to be in the camera?? haha.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 2nd pic.. aden is so cute...
    Well I am sure you will be able to handle.....
    have a great weekend with your new baby.. and happy full moon to Aden..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh... he is soooo cute ^^ Dont worry too much Hayley... you'll learn as you go... no mom is an evil mom... haha take care now :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah he really knows how to make many faces yeah...so cute...that day and today he looks so much different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute aden!!!~~
    haha ~ seen every mama very enjoying their moments with the first born baby ~Happy full moon Aden ~^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missed the little baby....came back to check on him......he he he!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww so cute... i like the what u looking at look ( 2nd one)... have a very wonderful weekend Haley

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy fullmoon, baby Aden...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I have been reading your blog lately & congrats on your newborn :) ... Happy fullmoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The second picture looks so comical, makes me smile and laugh, how did you manage to capture that moment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow his expression. how nice to have snapped it at the right moment :D

    Latest: Sinful Breads

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, it would be tough for new mummy but dont worry too much. Mother instinct will kick in and soon you will know what he wants, he is trying to tell you etc. All are learning experiences. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone.. Aden had his head shaved yesterday... Now he is a cute little botak boy, haha :d

    ReplyDelete
  14. he's adorable! pics of his botak look pls:D

    ReplyDelete
  15. his frown is so cute!!!! don worry, mummy you will be a great mom defnitely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favourite pic is the one with Aden frowning! Ha! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy fullmoon~~ His frowing pic is so cute!

    *I've eaten the fullmoon food and gained extra kgs :p

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha he look cute in the second photo, grumpy? Wah so fast he is fullmoon soon and it mean mommy prison break soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I dint have chance to carry little cute Aden tat night.. ;( haha.. but nvm, hope to meet up again ^^

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow...how time flies. Don't worry, you will get the hang of being a new mum very soon. You can do it. :)

    Baby Aden is really adorable. I think he looks like you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. 我超喜欢第二张的aden,超级可爱搞怪^^

    恭喜你出关了,嘻嘻!
    我在等待!
    *我要问你,提前为bb做满月,那妈咪呢?是不是一起?是不是可以提早洗头?

    还有哦,放心好了,待你自己全程照顾你的baby时,不用担心,自然而然好像什么都会了,哈哈,当然一开始会很乱,但是很快的就会上手的,加油!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy fullmoon, baby Aden! He's very cute. Don't worry too much. Handling a baby gets easier as he grows bigger and that usually happens too fast! Just enjoy motherhoood :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. hmmm, remind me of curry chicken and sticky glutinous rice hahah :X

    hahah taking care of baby is difficult but when 3-4 years old need to observe it alot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks again all! With your support, i have more confident now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute! We will still read your blog too.

    And Kyanime means...
    http://reptoz.com/?p=717

    ReplyDelete
  26. aww...he is growing up fast. yeah, giving birth is nothing compared to the time and sacrifices we are making for our children.

    ReplyDelete
  27. 看到第二张,我笑了~绝对怀疑是你调教出来的。。。呵呵

    恭喜你也快出关了!
    不必担心应付不来,母性是天然的,你自然而然会懂得照顾自己的孩子。

    ReplyDelete
  28. First pic is cute & u will adjust to your role like every mom....so cheers & happy parenting

    ReplyDelete
  29. Aden is so cute. I wash my hair after 7 days. Kenot tahan!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my goodness, a big congratulations to you Hayley. Your baby looks so adorable. Don't worried too much. We mothers have natural talent in taking care of our own kids. So, just take it easy. You should take more rest before your confinement lady is leaving. haha.... Sleep tight, dear.
    Best wishes
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my goodness, a big congratulations to you Hayley. Your baby looks so adorable. Don't worried too much. We mothers have natural talent in taking care of our own kids. So, just take it easy. You should take more rest before your confinement lady is leaving. haha.... Sleep tight, dear.
    Best wishes
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  32. ^^ please post more photos of baby Aden!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Muahahaha the frowning pic is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)