Of course, it's still a long journey and many things yet to be learnt.
Here's to share some updates of myself as well as my naughty boy.
1. I have to at least snap a photo of Aden everyday, as he grows up very fast and change everyday, I surely don't wanna miss this amazing moment. I love him more and more each day ^^
2. Aden is still very cranky, but sometimes when he is in the good mood, he will play on his own and mummy can do the things she wants ;)
3. No more beauty night sleep for me, but I love the napping time with Aden.
4. Recently, he wants to be carried and sit straight up like this....
5. Aden is 2 months and 5 days old today! =) Photo below taken last Saturday.
6. Brought him for first DPT/HiB Polio injection last Friday, he was sleeping when we weight him, but cried abit during the injection, ouch~
As of 6th July, Aden is 5.2kg/59cm. He is taking 4oz of formula milk, same goes to breast milk, and is fed every 3 hours most of the time. He is wearing size S diapers.
7. I already sneaked out alone for some quick shopping, facial treatment, pedicure & manicure, hair treatment, body massage and hair perming session. Thanks to hubby, my mum, MIL and SIL who look after Aden when I went out ;)
8. I was hesitating whether to do rebonding or digital perm. Rebonding is almost zero maintenance but is abit boring and makes my face look even rounder. Digital perm is high maintenance and could makes me look more matured. But end up I chose the latter, as hubby and friends commented I look good with curly hair (really?) Anyway, I don't like the color as it's all black, gotto wait at least a week before I go color my hair.
Some friends said I actually slimmed down alot but no... I just hide them well. I really can't wait to resume my yoga lessons next week!
9. We are still missing Aden's closet. Hubby keeps on saying 'later la' whenever I ask him how to settle Aden's clothes. So for the time being, I fold all his clothes and put in a basket like this.... (Sorry baby...)
10. For the first 3 weeks after the CL left, Aden has been sleeping beside me on the king sized bed, as it's easier for me to look after him during midnight. Whereas hubby slept separately on a single mattress. After 2 weeks of sleeping alone, hubby complaint he had a backache, LOL (cause the mattress is thin).
We know we needed to think of a solution as sooner or later, Aden has to sleep on his own too. So one night, we decided to start utilise the baby cot and let him sleep alone.
But...... I couldn't used to it, I feel like missing 'something'... I still want him to be next to me ;)
So after some thoughts, we changed the 'feng shui', we took out the mattress from the baby cot and had it stacked up, and placed it beside our bed just like this..... So hubby gets back his bed, Aden sleeps beside me, I am a happy mum, haha!
So, the baby cot is here for decoration purpose only, LOL. And I use it to store blanket, pillows and pampers :P
We also remove the carpet on the floor to prevent from collecting dust and mosquitoes as it's black and grey in color.
11. My 2 boys. As mentioned, Aden prefers to be carried like this lately. He cries whenever we put him down, he wants us to keep walking as he wants to look around (kepo we say... :P). I think I'm going to get a walking robot to help us, LOL.
12. Last 2 weeks, we brought Aden out to visit his friend, Cloey.
And here's Cloey's mum, Cindy and myself.
So far, we only brought Aden out 3 times. One is to visit Cloey, one is to attend a friend's son birthday party (photo below) and another one is to Tesco. Hubby thinks he is still too small to bring out to town.... Hmm...
And ever since Aden is here, I have lost my Saturday night lives (of course hubby still have his, so unfair!)
But last weekend, I regained my Saturday night life! Haha, went out to the usual yum cha session with hubby and friends, while Aden was at home with MIL and SIL.
I can't wait for Aden to grow up so that I can bring him out together! =)