Friday, August 17, 2012

17th August 9 years ago...

.. was the date when hubby and I dated for the first time ^^ Lazy to upload more photos so just one here will do.


 Photo taken in Aug 2003 at Genting, our first outstation trip.

See how 'young' we were! Haha :D Sometimes really cannot tahan but to laugh when I looked back at our 'old school' photos, very cincai in wearing and still makeup-less. But I kinda miss my long straight hair back then.. And I certainly looked much slimmer, haha!

We dint really celebrate this date for the passed few years. I think this is just a 'normal' anniversary which doesnt need to be so grandly celebrated. As long as we remember this date in our hearts, right?
*Edited: Anyway, we have a movie date with Mr Sylvester Stallone tonight ;) *

From 2 of us, to 2 families( mine and in laws) and now, our humble family of 3 with Aden, I wanna say thank you hubby for everything you've done!
I love you and I know you too, kekekek :P

Happy 'paktor' anniversary darling!

p/s: Wishing all of you happy holidays! Drive safe on the road....

23 comments:

  1. it is really so funny when we look back on our old pictures.. and wish you a great holiday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy courting anniversary to both of you, Hayley!

    May there's many many years to come~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Wishing you both love and joy forever :) Our 1st date anniversary is approaching too hehe. Hub and I will never forget this date cos we use the day, month and year as our password for many things :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you can still remember this date after so many years and so many changes!! happy anniversary BTW..

    very true, i also laughed at myself in those old photos!! i really look so fulgy last time!! but what i don't have now is the 青春 i had last time lah, hahaha!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy "paktor" anniversary to you, Hayley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 呵呵呵,拍拖九周年快乐!!!好长久哦!!!
    嘻嘻,其实我们很接近,我是8月11日跟我的老公拍拖周年,但是才三周年,哈哈。
    也是没有庆祝,哈哈。

    你们很可爱︿︿
    你越来越美!

    我也祝你假期快乐!(虽然你没有做工,但是你要出走几天,算是fulltime mummy的假期呀!)enjoy ^O^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy "paktor" Anniversary to you and your Hubby! Our first outstation trip was also Genting hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 九周年纪念愉快~

    呵呵~我的也很接近,8月26。可是我每次都会假装忘记,因为这天的前一个月才庆祝过我老公的生日,连这个也庆祝的话我口袋会很伤@@

    你们两个很登对啦!两个都瘦瘦高高,很久以前就有夫妻相了!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your "lao gong" hair got centre parting? Last time's trend? Haha. Wish you two happy pak tor anniversary. Many more blissful years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! I can't even remember my first date with my wife...hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww.. that's so sweet! I don't remember when I first paktor with my hubs. I can't even remember da date we registered! yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy änniversary" you look beautiful as always. why your hand stretched like very tense. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh! Very sweet! Happy anniversary.

    it reminded me on my 1st trip with hubby (boyfriend then). We went to Langkawi then stop KL and went to genting for a night stay. Great time as it was my first time to Langkawi and Genting. Sometimes in August in 2003.

    ReplyDelete
  14. if u everyday paktor, sure very very hang fukk :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. I mean pak tor with your hubby la hahah :X

    anyways, I am posting horror post these few days, pls avoid if u dun wan ready it lo :P

    next week no movie post for me coz raya season hahaha :X

    ReplyDelete
  16. hehe happy paktor anniversary....many many more to come. ..may your hubby be reminded of that first love when u all start the paktor game...cheers

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Belated Anniversary to you and your hubs. It's always funny to look back at the 'old' photos and see how young we look :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear all, thanks for the wishes!! ;)

    珊姑娘,嗯,说长不长,说断不断。。嘻嘻。谢啦!

    janelle, 蛤我那时瘦罢了,因为还在读书。。。过后就开始发胖了。。呵呵。。

    Libby, haha last time 'center parting' was a trend.. But nope, my hubby dint have that..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy courting anniversary to you and your hb.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)