Monday, September 24, 2012

Health foot patch

I came to know about this foot patch through a friend. It's something popular at Japan and now slowly becoming a trend at other countries as well.

I bought 20 pieces from an online store recently (search for 'Caroline Fashion Shop' in FB) and used them every night, have not really see significant improvement but I believe it's good for our body if use for long term.

 This is how the patch looks like. It's made from charcoal and other natural herbs and plants. Only RM1 per piece.

 Stick it at the bottom of the feet during bed time and remove during the next morning, and you'll see.........

... that most part of the patch is wet, which means the patch is working well.


Actually the benefits of using this health patch is that it helps tackle legs soreness problem and also edema issue caused by pregnancy/menses. For those who stands alot and ladies who wear high heels everyday, this is an useful tool!
Most importantly, it works as a good detoxification agent so it's something good for both female and male!

Apart from online store, it's available at Daiso as well (different brands, but I think they serve the same purpose).
I am going to buy more and use it every night now for general health!

Til then, happy patching =)

18 comments:

  1. I've used them before. Dunno whether they really work...but I guess psychologically, at least, there can be some good derived out of it - believing that it will do one good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this before. Used by an aunt of mine. According to her, this is useful. Hope you can share further on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm, i sometimes really suspect if those are really detoxifying?? because i've seen a lot of articles claiming that the change of color is merely gimmicks to trap the consumers.. well, maybe yours are good and can see the effect after a period.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. been thinking of this thing whether it's good or not.. seen it frequent but didn't dare to try...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried before but dunno whether it works or not.....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used this type of patches before too, bought them from Cosway, forgot how much already.

    Now I do coffee enema to detoxify my colon, and do some walking & cycling to exercise a bit, possible once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've used them some years back. They were still wet and black even after 2 months of usage whereas my sister's became progressively dry looking.not sure why i gave up using but i think i might have to start using it again:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. 嘻嘻,我有用过, 隔一天那片东西真的黑黑的。

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thinking to use this before. But wondering it's really work. Just curious how detox can be done through foot instead of from bowel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've used this before too. No matter how many times I used the result still da same so am not sure if it really is true or not. By right after continuously using for some time, we wont have so much toxin to get that kinda result, but I still get the same result.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my i need that!!!... where can i buy that?..lol I am asking as if I am living some where near by... stupid me.. but it would be cool if I can find something like that in here :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh~~ never heard of this *suaku mode* But I don't mind trying because my feet are sore lately. Not sure why, perhaps because age is catching up?

    ReplyDelete
  13. hmmm feel like using it . . . :X gonna google my own then XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmmm...feel like trying this. Haven't use it before.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 第一次看见呢!多几天去daiso找!呵呵~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nowadays got so many type of products.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Foot patch getting popular now a days, I thought the origin of foot patch from Korea?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Foot patch really has a lot of benefits. I recommend you guys try out this.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)