Thursday, September 20, 2012

What to expect when you're expecting (2012)

Image taken from HERE

Starring: Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz, Elizabeth Banks, Brooklyn Decker

I spent 2.5 days in order to finish this movie, haha! Not because it's a long movie (just less than 2 hours), not because it's not good, it's because I am occupied by my fussy son, and also helping out house chores since my MIL & SIL are away for holidays (I don't expect the men in the house to do... =P)
For the passed one week, I am like a super woman, dealing with Aden, the 2 dogs, and all kinda house chores, as well as attending yoga lessons. So I am quite tired actually =_=

Anyway, let's talk about this movie.

Basically it's all about a woman's life from trying to conceive, getting pregnant, to labor and taking care of a baby. Of course many situations are mentioned in the movie like miscarriage, difficulties in conceiving, adopting a baby, all sorts of pregnancy symptoms and etc.
Not to say a very very nice movie, but fun to watch, as it really tells what we women go through in pregnancy. Reminds me very much of what I went through during my pregnancy =)
Of course guys, this might be a useful movie to watch also la *wink*

I like the scene where all the super dads walking together with their babies and strollers, cool! Hmm, may be I can ask hubby and all his guy friends to pose something similar, as many of us are having Dragon babies, haha :D

Rating: 3.5/5

21 comments:

  1. Sounds like this is a great movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like an interesting movie Hayley... should i watch this as early as now?... having baby giving me a thrill... :) but i wanna get married first :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我觉得这部戏很适合我们看,因为我们可以了解吧~ok我要去找来看了。
    *hug hug superwomen, u r oways supermummy for Aden =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like a good movie to watch when we are free. Being busy is part of a parents life. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, u deserve a big pat on the back. Great job mummy Hayley! Awesome in fact :D

    I wanted to watch the movie ler... it shud be kinda nice and fun type of movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're super woman Hayley I don't know how you do it! I recently saw this movie but I wasn't so impressed with it. There are much better pregnancy movies out

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, so you actually can be a superwoman mah.. the absence of your in-laws and (partially) your hubby, makes you able to handle all the things alone.. don't underestimate yourself~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jiayou Hayley, you can do it bcos you are a supermummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hayley,
    for a moment I thought you were pregnant again. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I watched the preview and didn't quite like it. Ahaks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. well when your baby bigger you can have more time..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Life change a lot once we have kid(s), tired but that's the way it is unless we have got helper to take care of house chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like the part about the actress Rebel Wilson (fat lady sales assistant) she's so natural in her acting. and i totally love JLo in the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good for those dad going to be haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. 好料!!!真佩服你这个superwomen!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Read reviews that this is a good movie, especially when it touches on pregnancy and parenting :)

    Have yet to watch it~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like a great movie. Will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good review, not planning to be pregnant but should watch this for future sake :D

    xox,c
    carolyntay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gonna catch this and have a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  20. hahahaha oh my . . . looks fun because got Jennifer Lopez and etc :X

    anyways . . . need or not use 2.5 days :X

    ReplyDelete
  21. 这种开心温馨片,我喜欢~拉着伴侣一起观赏,肯定有话题,尤其现在怀孕期,更能感受其中,哈哈!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)