It has been quite some times since I last update on Aden, the previous post about him was this (saliva collection), which was a month ago.
As you can tell, life is getting more challenging and busier for me. I really wanna blog about him regularly but time is not enough! Plus Internet was down for a week few weeks ago.
Anyway, here's some progress of my naughty son.
1. At 5 months, he weighs7kg and is about 67cm tall. He's taking 6.5oz of formula milk and is wearing size M diapers. Many who see his photos commented that Aden is a big boy but I tell you, it's only the photo angle. His face might be chubby but his body and limbs are consider average. In fact, Aden is the
smallest lightest baby among all the Dragon babies of my gang.
2. He already can hold his bottle steadily at the age of 3 months plus. But recently, he has become lazy....
3. Sometimes, he prefers to sleep on his tummy but as a mum, and also after hearing so many cases of infant death syndrome, I make sure I am by his side and check his nose on and off. He'd sleep longer and soundly in this position but I am still worry.
4. He wants to eat his feet now but still about 1-2 inches away, haha!
5. Aden now no longer fit into the bumbo seat I bought him few months ago. This photo taken when he was about 4 months old, just fit fit only.
6. Majority of people says Aden looks more like daddy as he grows up. But still some people commented he looks like mummy. Well, I think may be it's the angle and it's hard to judge as baby changes everyday. But I do hope he'll inherit his dad's gene in terms of height, hehe.. Boy must be tall ma.....:P
But all in all, it doesn't really matter who he looks like, as long as he grows healthy.
7. We bought a baby carrier for him during our recent trip to KL. It really saves us some energy cause it's really tiring carrying him around in our arms. Mind you, he is getting heavier each day! He enjoys being carried like that (for the time being).
8. When daddy is working, I brought him around town and also to my mum's place. He enjoy his VIP seat and entertain himself by looking at the window.
9. This fella likes TV and anything which has lights and sounds (like handphones).
10. Aden likes camera (just like his mum ^^) but there're times when he gets bored of it too! Here's the proof:
11. He laughs and cries alot. Everybody loves him when he's in good mood. He is very good in rolling over since 4 months old and here's where my nightmare started. The bed is big enough for hubby and I but surely not enough for this boy. He rolls from one end to another within seconds and I have to pay full attention to him all the time. I think it's just sooner or later he'd fall from the bed and hurt himself =_="
12. We had a small baby meeting last 2 weeks and I can conclude Aden is the noisiest of all =_="
13. He likes to bite and whatever he grabs, he'll put into the mouth. He likes to play with his pacifier but doesn't know how to put into the mouth properly (yet), haha!
Well, life as a full time mum for a 5 months old is surely not easy. Still a long way to go but I am happy to be the first one to record all his development ;)