Continuation of the wedding reception I attended last 2 weeks, which I have blogged HERE.
This evening, the bridegroom invited all of us to the wedding dinner held at Hu Jing Ge restaurant, Flemington Hotel (The same venue as my wedding dinner 2 years ago).
1. Mummy Elie and yours truly. For your information I am not that tall la, it's the heels I wear, haha :P
2. Hubby and I.
3. Just another photo of us cause I realise it's been a while since I last posted a photo of us :P
4. Here comes the bride and bridegroom, see, the smile of happiness and love on their faces ;)
5. First dish was Five Hot & Cold Combination (五福聚一堂)
6. Next was Hakka Big Bowl Feast (金盆聚财宝)
7. Steamed Garoupa with Chef Sauce (港蒸鲜石斑)
8. Yang Zhou fried rice (扬州香炒饭)
9. Double sweet delight (两情都相悦), If you dine at this restaurant before, you'd know this is their signature dessert, I am quite sick of it already, LOL :D
10. Lastly, a group photo with the newly wed. Guess how old they are? ;) (No prize of guessing the correct answer though :P)