Hello folks! It's time to update about my son's progress.
The last post about him is HERE. Actually I wish to blog about him more often but like I always said, time is really not enough!! :(
Anyway, I shall try my best!
1. Poor Aden is down with cough and runny nose since I came back from US last week. Seen 3 paed already and luckily the 3rd paed's medicines suited him, he is recovering already!
I think this is the 'season of cough' for babies and toddlers as many of my friends' kids are coughing too T.T
2. My boy is able to sit already and he loves to sit! But we still watch over him, just worry that he would lost balance suddenly, haha!
3. He smiles and laugh alot but cry alot as well. And he can change faces very quickly *sweat*
4. My boy has started to crawl already! Though still slow but I am so happy to see him achieving another milestone. Put something attractive/colorful and he'd crawl towards that object~
But that also means I got to be more careful and all eyes on him, cause he might crawl and turn direction and fall from the bed!
Speaking of that, he actually fell from his bed few weeks ago in his sleep :( I was doing my laundry at the balcony and quickly rushed into the room when I heard him cry. Poor boy, luckily nothing serious and no vomit for the next 24 hours. And, luckily his bed wasn't very high from the floor.
Since then, I child-proof my room properly and soon, the whole house need to be child-proof as well, haha.
5. There're many debates online on whether to let babies use walker. Well as a first time parent I'm not so sure, but I can say the walker really save us some energy of carrying him, and keep him occupied. See how happy he is everytime he's in the walker! This is also a gift from my girl friends.
6. Aden simply love to turn to his tummy everytime when we put him down on bed. The only time he'd lay down on his back is during his sleep. Hence we need to be super quick during every diaper change and clothes wearing!
7. Aden can grab small object firmly in his hands. And he still love to bite, everything!
8. He enjoys gai gai just like any other babies but he won't be long sitting in his stroller. He prefers to be carried =_=
9. His hair grow very slow, he only had his head shaved once during his fullmoon.
10. Bite bite bite!
11. At 6 months, he weighs 7.5kg and his body length is about 68cm. Last week during the visit to the paed, he weighs about 8kg. He is wearing size M diapers, and taking bout 6oz formula milk every 4-5 hours. He is still wearing some clothes aged 3m-6m, well Aden is not a michelin baby, sometimes I secretly wish he was, haha! Michelin babies are extra cutee!! But come to think of it, as long as he's healthy and not underweight, I am a happy mum!
I have already gave him cereal, cheese, yogurt and etc, shall blog bout that in a separate post.
12. He now like to play with his nen nen bottle and cry for help when the bottle isn't in his mouth. Naughty boy!
13. He likes to look at his daddy with his mouth open, haha. But sometimes daddy just ignore him, bad daddy!
14. His naked pose! I'm sexy and I know it, LOL!
15. Pearly whites spotted since last month and he was quite cranky during the sprouting. No choice but to buy teething gel to ease his discomfort.
Last week when I came back from the trip, his teeth grows so much, obviously! ;)
16. Sometimes he will play on his own and whatever he grabs, he put into his mouth.One day I caught him playing with napkin and end up, covered his whole face with it, hahaha!!
I know some of you are waiting for my travelogue but please, just give me some times, hehe :P I will sure blog about it