Friday, November 16, 2012

Hey I am back!

Hey fellow bloggers!

Just to let you know that I am back! ;)

But am currently suffering from sorethroat and flu, I guess it's due to lack of sleep. I even couldn't sleep the night before because of jetlag =_=
But seeing Aden will make me forget about my sickness, LOL! I miss him like crazy when I was away, luckily I managed to video call with SIL and see Aden thru phone, though he still din't know what's going on, haha! I am thankful that he din't made big fuss when daddy and mummy were away.

Canada and New York are nice! We din't see any aftermath of Sandy hurricane when we were at NY, everything was fine there!

But one thing I couldn't stand is the flight journey, we had a transit flight at Dubai and overall, it was very boring and tiring. It was a total of 19 hours flight (not including the wait to board) so imagine.......... :S

Anyway hubby and I managed to shop alot which I will blog very soon ;)

Meanwhile, enjoy your weekend~

28 comments:

  1. Okay dear,rest well and do remember to share share with us ya,,, now go and drink loads of water and sleep sleep ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear, welcome back!!!! ^^
    好好照顾自己!休息哈~

    我看到你的FB,你的SIL很好,会一直拍Aden tag给你 =)

    爽呀!!!!期待你的战利品!!!还有游记!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 珊姑娘,是啊。。我们有交待她。。嘻嘻。。
      真要好好谢谢家婆,小姑还有我妈。。。

      好的,stay tuned! ;)

      Delete
  3. 你转了半个地球回来~我都还没生!!>_<

    生病了?大概是天气的关系,好好休息,有空给我发战利品文来打发我待产的寂寞啊!!XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eugein, 现在你都忙着学做新手妈咪了!

      Take care~

      Delete
  4. Glad to know you are back safe and sound. I am sure you have planted thousand kisses on Aden. You have a great in laws who helped you so much when you were on holiday. So good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can imagine the long hours of flight and waiting time to board. My kids reluctant to take a plane to travel after only 2 hours+ from KK to KL and back last week. Just like you said, it's boring.
    have a good rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back, waiting to see ur haul. Blog blog blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome back!! glad that you enjoyed your trip so much (minus the flight of course) and you are back in a good piece to see your precious Aden, haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wah, lots of shopping, sure all branded stuffs and also the latest fashion!! looking forward to see all your loots..

    ReplyDelete
  9. 嘿嘿。。。重点还是managed to shop a lot啦!期待期待!
    祝你快快恢复体力!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've been away??? Muahahahaha!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. welcome back Hayley
    I missed you too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. 欢迎回来,期待你接下来的游记!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome home, Hayley! Glad you enjoyed your trip much although missing Aden like crazy, hehehe!

    Looking forward your loot, ya!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome home! Looking forward for all your lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back. Drink lots of water and take good care ya!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome home girl! Can't wait to read about our shopping haul!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)