Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Whitesoot Bloggers Circle: You'll love this!

Attention to all female bloggers!! I have something great to share with ya all on this beautiful Wednesday!
 
Well, perhaps some of you already know about Whitesoot. But for those who have no idea what it is, bear with me and read this post carefully! ;)
 
First here's something about Whitesoot:
 
"Whitesoot is an online fashion store (female apparel) based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whitesoot brings in high-street clothing at a fraction of the price. We have new arrivals every day, from Sunday to Thursday at 8PM! And we mail all our shoppers' parcels the very next working day :) Also, we are glad to answer any questions regarding shopping with Whitesoot, so anyone can email us anytime!"
 
A screenshot of their webpage
 
I first know about Whitesoot through a blogger friend YT in September. I was excited to know about this online fashion store (you know I loveee shopping online!) and even happier knowing that they are giving FREE clothes to eligible bloggers every month! ^^
 
I browsed at their website immediately after reading YT's post but unfortunately during that time, I din't find anything which suits me. Plus I was busy with my son and also getting ready for my US trip so I thought to check back their website some times later (knowing that they have new arrivals everyday).
 
So here's the good news. In conjunction with their recent initiative, which is the Whitesoot Bloggers Circle, Whitesoot allows bloggers to receive complimentary clothing every month ;) These bloggers don't have to be very famous; they just need to have consistent updates and a certain amount of readership. 
It's that easy!! Means basically everyone can participate and try their luck! ^^
 
So early this month, I have decided to email them and try my luck. To my surprise, Estee from Whitesoot brought me a good news and told me that I am eligible!! Woohoo *jumps*
As I was preparing for my US trip back then, I asked if it's possible for them to wait for me to come back and get in touch with them further. Estee said it was alright, just email them whenever I see something nice on the website (SO NICE!).
(I really appreciate that!)
 
They have almost everything nice hence I have a hard time picking a dress cause there're too many choices I love! Anyway after browsing at their website, I have set my eyes on this:

Dorothy Perkins-inspired Sleeveless Flare Dress with Single Pleat, in black, RM 69.
 
But as you know, it's only about 6 months plus after I gave birth and there're still alot of stubborn fats on my body, especially the hips and thighs :( I was pretty concerned about whether the dress would suits me.
I think many of us are worried about sizing when shopping online but fret not! The nice Whitesoot crew is there to help, all you need to do is to email them at shopwhitesoot@gmail.com and provide them your measurements. 
That's what I did! Estee from Whitesoot even recommended me other options which are more suitable to me. How nice! <3
 
So I received the item a day after I placed my order. 

Exactly like the photo shown in the website!

When I first opened the parcel and feel the material with my hands, I knew that I have made the right decision and I'm going to love Whitesoot more! It's cotton elastane blend material and it's quite heavy, so even if I pay for it I know I won't regret it! It's definetely worth the money, trust me!

Tada! Here's my first look with the dress. Simply pair it with a black belt and you're good to go~

I tried it with a scalf to cover my giant arms and it turns out ok too~

If black belt isn't nice, a white belt is another good option.

Well the good thing about a plain black dress is you can match it with almost any kind of accesories! I just changed the bag and I personally think it looks good too!

Here's the side look

This is the back look <3

A pink cardigan would be my choice if I'm going out for a movie with this dress ;)

All in all, I love this dress so much! I don't mind to add another black dress in my collection cause black has slimming effect! Haha!
 
So you interested? Wait no more and quickly email them at shopwhitesoot@gmail.com !
 
Now I can't wait to shop again next month, hehe xD
 
Happy shopping ladies! =)

47 comments:

  1. Nice pick, Hayley. Thanks for sharing this. Will check it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fuyoh, the online-shopaholic Mak Yannie will definitely drop after she knew this whitesoot!! :D

      Delete
    2. SK, I'll drop by for the freebies too! Just do several poses, snap and review ^.^

      Delete
    3. But that's depend on the blogshop whether to accept this cheapo auntie or no :p

      Delete
    4. Yan and Yvonne, I think you both will also be eligible la! Do share ok? ;)

      SK, I dont know why but everytime I see the name Mak Yannie, I'll just laugh..... :P :P

      Delete
  2. so nice they are giving away free clothes to bloggers every month?? so you have to blog for them and advertise?? not bad at all, i think many are happy to do that..

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice dress, and with some little accessories you are able to have 200 different ways of wearing it to different occasions.. and of course, pretty model too lah~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SK, yes, free dress per month! Of course with terms and condition la!

      Yes you're right! But may be not until 200 different ways la! :P

      Delete
  4. Nice LBD! And whitesoot offers such kan tao to bloggers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yvonne, yes yes! It's ho kan tao, faster go email them!

      Delete
  5. whee~~~~~~~~终于来了你的whitesoot篇!哈哈哈!还好你去参加了!好开心看到朋友们都参加呀^^

    你hor你!!都瘦下来了!!!穿到美美!!这裙子你carry得很好啦!
    你每次讲的手臂也瘦下来了!真好!

    而且黑色裙子更加凸显你的白色肌肤,好好看哦^^

    手臂瘦瘦不用遮很好看,但是我好喜欢你搭配pink cardigan那个look叻!!!好young好时尚!^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 珊姑娘,也要谢谢你的分享啊~

      瘦是有一点点啦,不过还不够!!>.<
      谢谢你的赞美哦,嘻嘻。。我也很期待你的第二Whitesoot分享。。

      我也很喜欢那个pink cardigan look~

      Delete
  6. the dress you have chosen fits you well... from classy to outdoor look :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whee~ I really love this dress too! But I am never a fan of sleeveless dresses. Maybe I should give them a try next time ^^

    You did a great post, really lovely seeing your ideas for the dress. Personally I like the pink cardigan look. Pairing with white belt looks great too. U don look like a mum at all, still so slim and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YT, huh.. You got the body I wonder why no sleeveless dresses?? =_=

      Haha thanks dear, your comment is really flattering ;) Not forget to thank you for such a 好康头! <3

      Delete
  8. u look so young! hahah no one would believe you are a mother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ms.bulat, LOL! Thanks for the compliment *wink*

      Delete
  9. First time dropped by to say hello...
    As other ppl said, I like the pink cardigan look too..very sweet!
    And your body is just perfect, no need to cover la~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalie, thanks for dropping by! Hehe..

      Erm it's just the covering skill, I don't have perfect body..... =_=

      Delete
  10. Ok, no...thank you, they do not have my size... Hehehehehe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Something awesome to know about this Whitesoot. Will check it up soon.

    You doesn't look fat at all. I guess outsiders won't know you have son too! LoL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. angeline, yes yes, do share if you're eligible for Whitesoot k?

      Haha, thank you thank you~

      Delete
  12. Apa lah,, got anything great for male bloggers or not? sigh,,,,, i want to give up blogging already lah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, eugene, want like that meh.. :P

      What to do, fashion is mainly meant for ladies...... ^^

      Delete
  13. too bad am not good at fashion blog else would try my luck too :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Small Kucing!

      Hmmm may be you can give it a try~ Never try never know!

      Delete
  14. You looked great in all the pics Hayley! I esp loves the one with the white belt. You don't look like you are a mother leh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot Merryn!
      Haha really.. Hmm... :D

      Delete
  15. let me check their site. i doubt they hv my size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Littlelamb, well you can send them a mail and inquire ;)

      Delete
  16. Wow...my wife would love those clothes. Wondering whether I can participate and get some for my wife too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew, it's for female bloggers only, unless your wife is also a blogger ;)

      Delete
  17. Oooo this is interesting. Will check them out. Am normally cautious with online shops but this sounds good with them helping with the measurements.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Heyyyyyyyy~! Pretty Laday~! #singgangnamstyle :P

    ReplyDelete

  19. A licensed Loan Lender, We offer Affordable Loan at 3% interest rate available for local and international borrowers, Are you seriously interested in getting a genuine Loan without stress? Do you need this Loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more details via:majidvijahlending@gmail.com


    LOAN APPLICATION FORM.

    (1)Full Name:
    (2)Country:
    (3)State:
    (4)Address:
    (5)Sex:
    (6)Occupation:
    (7)Amount needed:
    (8)Loan duration:
    (9)Loan purpose:
    (10)Telephone

    Email Us:(majidvijahlending@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)Thank you


    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)