Today we say goodbye to 2012 and when the clock strikes 12 tonight, we welcome the brand new 2013.
On the last few days of every year, my usual practice is to do a quick recap of some memorable events that happened throughout the year. So I am not going to miss it this year.
Here are some special and memorable events of my 2012:
- Announced my baby gender to everyone
- Second year in giving ang pao, spent my CNY with my 6 months-old baby bump
-Started to count down to my EDD
- First visit to Kuala Selangor
- First visit to Sitiawan
- Went for my maternity outdoor shooting
- Short trip to Penang with friends
- Started packing for my delivery
- WENT THROUGH PAINFUL EXPERIENCE AND GAVE BIRTH TO MY FIRST PRECIOUS ADEN BOY! <3
- Enjoying my confinement moment
- Aden's fullmoon and I was officially released from jail ^^
- Started my life as a stay at home mum and handling my baby all by myself
- Short trip to KL without Aden
- Saliva collection ritual for Aden
- My first birthday with Aden
- Year end vacation to Canada and US
- Participated in Whitesoot blogger circle
- Aden's first solid experience
- Aden's first baby gathering
- Everybody survived the so called 21st doomsday!
Of course the most amazing thing that happens this year is the arrival of my son, and also carrying the title stay-at-home-mum.
Overall 2012 has been quite fruitful for me and I am enjoying every single seconds despite all the tiredness. I hope you had a great 2012 too!
Here, wishing all my lovely readers a happier, greater and healthier 2013!
Have fun tonight! <3