Monday, December 31, 2012

Bye, my great 2012

Today we say goodbye to 2012 and when the clock strikes 12 tonight, we welcome the brand new 2013.

On the last few days of every year, my usual practice is to do a quick recap of some memorable events that happened throughout the year. So I am not going to miss it this year.

Here are some special and memorable events of my 2012:

January:
- Announced my baby gender to everyone
- Second year in giving ang pao, spent my CNY with my 6 months-old baby bump

February:
-Started to count down to my EDD
- First visit to Kuala Selangor

March:
- First visit to Sitiawan
- Went for my maternity outdoor shooting

April:
- Short trip to Penang with friends
- Started packing for my delivery 

May:
- WENT THROUGH PAINFUL EXPERIENCE AND GAVE BIRTH TO MY FIRST PRECIOUS ADEN BOY! <3

June:
- Enjoying my confinement moment
- Aden's fullmoon and I was officially released from jail ^^

July:
- Started my life as a stay at home mum and handling my baby all by myself

August:
- Short trip to KL without Aden

September:
- Saliva collection ritual for Aden

October:
- My first birthday with Aden

November:
- Year end vacation to Canada and US
- Participated in Whitesoot blogger circle
- Aden's first solid experience

December:
- Aden's first baby gathering
- Everybody survived the so called 21st doomsday!

Of course the most amazing thing that happens this year is the arrival of my son, and also carrying the title stay-at-home-mum.
Overall 2012 has been quite fruitful for me and I am enjoying every single seconds despite all the tiredness. I hope you had a great 2012 too!

Here, wishing all my lovely readers a happier, greater and healthier 2013!
Have fun tonight! <3

38 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and all in your family. God bless and best wishes for 2013. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year, may all of you be blessed with the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing can be more exciting in 2012 for you than Aden,kan?hey here wishing you another great year of 2013 and hopefully,there will be another bro or sis for little Aden too.

    may God bless you with loads of joy,happiness and health,,,,
    to you,your hub and little Aden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eugene, haha I know what you mean la!

      Thank you and same to you ya~

      Delete
  4. your biggest achievement is to have Aden..
    congrats to you.. have a great year ahead..
    next time I go to Taiping please belanja me makan ..
    and put it as your achievement in 2013 lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SP!

      Haha don't worry, just come! I am sure all Taiping bloggers will welcome you!

      Delete
    2. Don't talk only, SP. You must make it, wokay~

      Delete
    3. Yes SP, must take action...

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year!! All the best for the coming year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hayley, Happy New Year 2013 to you and you loved ones.

    You have reached another stage of your life, Aden's arrival has brought you into the motherhood.

    So, you will never forget about 2012, the year Aden is born.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your trip to US and Canada too made 2012 another memorable year.

      You stay happy, healthy and pretty forever.

      Delete
    2. Yan, you're right! It'll be another milestone for me next year and the years to come ;)

      Thanks and you take care!

      Delete
  7. Happy New Year 2013 to you and your family, Hayley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This must be a very joyous year to you because the arrival of Aden is the biggest achievement of the year :)

      Delete
    2. How about making year 2013 another joyous year, wink!

      LOL~

      Delete
    3. Thanks Yvonne!

      Ok I will make 2013 a joyous year with everything, haha xD

      Delete
  8. Happy New Year dear!~ I just wrote a similar post too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 祝你们一家人新年快了呀!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalie, 一样一样!你要生了没??

      Delete
  10. Happy New Year!!!

    潜水很久很久了!这才留言,paiseh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈是啊?
      没关系,谢啦!^^

      也祝你happy new year 2013!

      Delete
  11. i think year 2012 is definitely an important year to you, there is one big CHANGE for you.. from a wife to a wife and a mother!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course i guess this has to be the toughest but yet a meaningful year for you.. tough in taking care of Aden, but meaningful to see him growing each and every day happily.. :)

      Delete
    2. and of course, another big thing this year is for sure the trip to canada and usa?? woot woot, that is really something worth mentioning.. haha!!

      Delete
    3. happy new year 2013 to you and your family!! may your new year 2013 be more happy and more meaningful than 2012.. :)

      Delete
    4. SK, you are right!

      Aden and US trip are the most memorable moments for me this 2012!

      Thanks! Nice to know you and happy new year 2013!!

      Delete
  12. Happy 2013! May you enjoy your motherhood with your boy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hayley,
    Being a mum to a lovely boy is your most memorable event for last year , I would say.
    Happy new year 2013. Here's more exciting moments ahead.!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol Saliva collection . . . > . < really never heard of this b4 lol :x

    anyways . . . great to seeing you active in blogging + busy with baby boy + hubby at the same time, take great care :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So 2012 was mainly about Aden for you. Nothing else is more wonderful than having our very own baby :) Wishing u a better 2013 ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)