It's the last month of the year!! Time flies don't you think?
Hubby is another year
older wiser on Thursday. Our humble little family had a simple dinner outside that night.
Simple, but a contented one <3
1. Aden with mummy ;) I love this photo cause it looks like I have a sharp face here, haha xD
2. Another photo with my boy. It is hard to take a proper photo of him when we're outside cause too many attractions already!
3. Aden with the birthday
boy uncle, kakakak :D
4. Aden doesn't want to sit in his stroller these days, so if there's only 3 of us, either hubby or I'll have to eat first, while the other entertain him.... Anyway I brought some snacks out this time and he was well occupied by the biscuits! Gotto stock up more biscuits now~
5. That's what I meant it's hard to take Aden's photo these days....
We chosen La Promise cafe. If you have been following me you'll be quite familiar with the name La Promise, as I went there quite often. Cause I love their food (especially the cakes) and the service is good too!
The last visit to La Promise cafe was during Valentine's day this year. Aden was still inside me back then ^^
6. We ordered passion fruits cheesecake (RM 4.80).
7. Also a slice of whiteforest cake (RM 4.80). These cakes were appetizer, not dessert ^_*
8. Apple juice (RM 3.80) and chocolate mint milkshake (RM 4.80). The milkshake is highly recommended.
9. I had mexican chicken (RM 11.90), it's quite good, the sauce is abit spicy though.
10. Hubby had lamb shoulder (RM 21.80).
Total bill is RM 51.90 with no service tax, which I think is quite reasonable.
What about present? I din't get him anything, as he said he has got everything he needed. Haha this is good cause I am now an income-less mum, hehehe...
But I did gave him a good facial back home, so comfortable til he started snoring away during half of the facial, LOL!