Sunday, December 2, 2012

Darling's birthday

It's the last month of the year!! Time flies don't you think?
 
Hubby is another year older wiser on Thursday. Our humble little family had a simple dinner outside that night.
Simple, but a contented one <3
 
 
1. Aden with mummy ;) I love this photo cause it looks like I have a sharp face here, haha xD


2. Another photo with my boy. It is hard to take a proper photo of him when we're outside cause too many attractions already!
 
 
3. Aden with the birthday boy uncle, kakakak :D 
 
 
4. Aden doesn't want to sit in his stroller these days, so if there's only 3 of us, either hubby or I'll have to eat first, while the other entertain him.... Anyway I brought some snacks out this time and he was well occupied by the biscuits! Gotto stock up more biscuits now~  
 
 
5. That's what I meant it's hard to take Aden's photo these days....  
 
 
We chosen La Promise cafe. If you have been following me you'll be quite familiar with the name La Promise, as I went there quite often. Cause I love their food (especially the cakes) and the service is good too!
The last visit to La Promise cafe was during Valentine's day this year. Aden was still inside me back then ^^

6. We ordered passion fruits cheesecake (RM 4.80).


7. Also a slice of whiteforest cake (RM 4.80). These cakes were appetizer, not dessert ^_*
 
 
8. Apple juice (RM 3.80) and chocolate mint milkshake (RM 4.80). The milkshake is highly recommended. 
 
 
9. I had mexican chicken (RM 11.90), it's quite good, the sauce is abit spicy though. 


10. Hubby had lamb shoulder (RM 21.80).


Total bill is RM 51.90 with no service tax, which I think is quite reasonable.

What about present? I din't get him anything, as he said he has got everything he needed. Haha this is good cause I am now an income-less mum, hehehe...
But I did gave him a good facial back home, so comfortable til he started snoring away during half of the facial, LOL!

34 comments:

  1. I haven't been there. Just heard about it. Happy birthday to your hubby! Nice family pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could persuade my hubby to go there. Happy Birthday to your darling EK.... Guess Aden is the best gift from you to your hubby... sweet sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to your hubby.. wow, how come so many people celebrating their birthdays recently in the blogsphere?? such a 樂也融融 thing to read on, hahaha~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. how come suddenly your face is so sharp?? did you PS your photo?? haha.. aiyoh, like that next time you must always take photo in this angle already.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. haiyah, when he says he doesn't want anything means he actually want you to buy something for him so that he can guess what you are buying him mah, hahaha!! though you are income-less, but i am sure you got 私己錢 one, neh, those kept hidden in the mooncake box under your bed~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cruel lah, showing me all those nice food and cakes and juices!! actually i am a bit hungry now lah.. but cannot eat lah, i better go to sleep now straight away to forget about my hunger~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SK! Haha is it? So many year end birthday boys and girls?

      Err I dont know, may be I have slimmed down already? LOL! :D

      Haha, you're wrong! I dont have savings in a mooncake box :P

      Delete
  7. Belated birthday greetings to your hubby! Oooo...nice grub you all had.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to your hubby. You look great, Hayley. Dont worry too much. And yes, always hard to take pictures of babies as it is hard to get them see the camera lens.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that Hard Rock bib on Aden,looks cool,,sure this year's hub birthday is sure contented one,cos got addition of Aden ma,,,it is always nice to have family around,makan makan and be happy,

    by the way,how come now,no much news about Black Dog already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eugene!

      Wah you remember BDS? *Touched*

      Hehe, actually most of us already become parents so the activity there is getting lesser and lesser, feel bad but cant help it! :(

      Delete
  10. Mexican chicken looks yummy! I love spicy stuff, so I guess that will suit my tastebuds!

    Aden is a big boy already! Oh gosh, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday to ur hubby ^^

    aden越来越可爱了^^
    真的开始有像你们两个了!以前就完全像你而已^^

    我也好喜欢第一张,你好漂亮哦!!!!

    看到我想吃蛋糕啦!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday to your hubby, Hayley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like La Promise's cheesecake! It tastes heavenly and it's priced cheaper compare to SR cakes :)

      Delete
  13. It's always not easy to eat out with babies (and toddlers). But you'll soon get over this phase :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday to your Darling. His birthday present this year is baby Aden :).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday to your Hubby, hope you are all enjoying the special day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simple celebrations like this is still the best. Happy birthday to your hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. passion fruits cheesecake was so tempting!!!
    opss, just because I love passion fruits so much~
    everything about passion fruits can attract me hahahah!

    happy birthday to ur hubby ~
    difference feeling as he became a daddy now~~~

    ReplyDelete
  18. thats a reasonable price :) nice birthday celebration, and next to come is christmas :D

    Latest: Bid goodbye to 2012 with Fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. happy happy birthday to your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday to ur Hubs.
    Ur boy looks good.
    Since now you are at home, perhaps can think of another one..so if u r tired..tired once..< get what I mean.. heheheh

    and he is wearing a HRC from ur trip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Err I know what you mean but still, wait some times later la! :P

      Sorry but what is HRC?

      Delete
  21. Happy Birthday to your hubby. 1st time celebrate his birthday with Aiden.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Belated Birthday to your husband

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya. it's around this time the baby will not wanna sit in the pram any more. soon he will be running about

      Delete
  23. Love the pic of the 3 of you! Happy burpday to your hubster!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aden很可爱,而且跟你们出门都乖乖不别扭,赞一个!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Birthday to your Darling 'uncle' :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hayley, it was so sweet of you to celebrate with your husband and give him a facial at home. I am sure he enjoyed it. I like to eat at La Promise too. Like you said, no service tax and other tax.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks everybody for the comments and wishes! Appreciated them! <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Belated Birthday to ur hubby? :P

    "kueh pah" summore hahaha

    more update about ur baby boy pls :P

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)