Sunday, December 30, 2012

Of wedding dinner and short trip up North

It is 10 minutes to 12am while I am writing this and I am so tired actually. But die die also have to blog now cause I am behind schedule already! Actually there're few more posts to write before the end of 2012 but now I don't think I make it already.

There was a current interruption at my area on Friday night for 3 hours (which spoilt my plan to blog), then on Saturday morning, another interruption for almost 5 hours! What a bad way to start the weekend!! >=(

Ok let's not talk about that anymore.

This will be a mixed post of a wedding dinner I attended early this month, and a short trip to Penang with hubs and Aden.

Starts off with some photos taken on Sharon's wedding night. I knew her while she was having her internship training at Silverstone (my previous working place). 
Very surprised she invited me to her wedding cause we actually don't talk much ;)


Well I was actually very excited cause I knew I was going to see some of my ex colleagues during the dinner

With some ex colleagues from Costing department

With Karen

With Loi from Costing (on the left) and Amy from Finance (on the right). This 2 were the top users I supported while I was working there

Unfortunately I din't manage to catch up a lot with them because we were sitting separately. They were served with vegetarian dishes (cause Loi is a vegan) that night while hubby and I were seated at non-vegetarian table

Nonetheless we enjoyed the dinner that night

Yours truly with Sharon and her hubby before leaving, hmm you can tell they are actually younger than me.. hehe..
Photo taken by hubby

The next day after the dinner, hubby brought Aden and I to Penang as there was a baby fair at PISA.
This is actually Aden's first outstation trip. 

Daddy driving and mummy camwhore at the back, haha!

My little boss sat in front with his dad

He slept all the way from home to Penang and from Penang to home, good boy!

Nice weather at Penang

Went for lunch at Queensbay Mall, now that Aden can sit properly on high chair, mummy feels less busier already ^^ Just make sure to prepare his food beforehand

Where's my food mummy?

Very difficult to make him look at the camera so just simply snapped a few....

The baby fair was ok, not a grand one but we managed to get something for Aden still.


The most useful thing we got is the Pororo 2 sided playmat. Have been looking for one since months ago but all were not suitable. This is like a queen-sized bed and the material is very baby friendly.

Stock up more snacks for Aden

Just some other stuff we got during the fair. Mummy too got something for herself (forgot to take pictures).

Alright I can go sleep happily now.
Good night everyone!

30 comments:

  1. The playmat is so large..Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your friend... The usual menu, I see. No photos of the food?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.

      No food photos, sitting with strangers so I don't feel nice snapping the food, haha!

      Delete
  3. hehe .. it must be very happy to see meet all your colleagues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 收获也不少啊。。哈哈。。那个playmat真的很不错哦。。。

    ReplyDelete
  5. wedding dinner is definitely the event to meet up with long lost friends.. and then everyone will throw the same question "hey long time now see, how have you been, what are you doing now??".. am i right?? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aiyoh, i thought you are going to post the dishes of the dinner but you didn't!! how come they serve non-vegetarian in a vegetarian restaurant?? or is it the other way round, vegetarian in a non-vegetarian restaurant?? haha, blur already~~

      Delete
    2. SK, you are right! Everyone is asking the similar questions to each other, haha!

      Err it's actually a non vegetarian restaurant, but the host ready 3-4 tables of vegetarian for vegans.

      Delete
  6. haha, Aden boy so cute lah, especially the second photo at your Penang trip section.. the sleepy eyes wanna open and wanna close at the same time, priceless face expression~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, the huge Pororo playmat!! so nice, sure he will be busy looking at each of the Poror characters.. i like the Fox, what is his name??

      Delete
    2. Haha he was half slept already that time, @.@

      Err I think it's Eddy ;)

      Delete
  7. Aden单眼皮到很可爱,很韩系路线~:)

    Playmat等宝宝迟点学爬,我也打算入手一张,感觉挺实用。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eugein, 韩系路线,我还是第一次听到人家酱讲他,LOL!

      嗯,等宝宝会翻身了可以开始买了。

      Delete
  8. Hi Hayley, nice pics. Wishing you and family a very happy new year and all best wishes.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lee!

      I wish you the same too!

      Delete
  9. It seems you really had a good time lately. Happy new year 2013 !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year 2013 to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha,your Aden has this "wat do u want" expression. very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to your friend. Oh last time I bought puff for my kids too, they love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ai ya, Aden is so cute in the photo. I also used to buy the organic puff for my bb. They are really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hayley, I want to praise Aden for being such a good boy, sleeping through the car ride. I like baby like him.

    ReplyDelete
  15. PORORO!!! Are you runningman fans now? hahaha

    better check out about it k! Pororo and a actor in Runningman called HaHa is dam look alike :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. i got the same playmat.. got it from baby fair too.. my son likes it so much ..

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)