Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Whitesoot blogger circle: Mandarin Collar Top

Hey dear readers!
If you've been following me, you'd remember I blogged about this great piece of news for female bloggers from Whitesoot last month.

So entering December I have another opportunity to choose another lovely piece of clothing from Whitesoot.
This is the second sponsored item and similar to the previous one, I simply love my choice!

I decided to go with tops this round, and I was torn between these 2:

Flutter sleeve mandarin collar top, RM 47 (love this cause of the sleeves)
(By the way their homepage is so Christmasy this December!)

Tuxedo-inspired dip back shirt, RM 47 (love this cause of the tuxedo)

Both are so lovely!
.
.
.

In the end, I chosen the first one as the color is more to my liking ;)

Quality wise, I don't have to elaborate further cause it's guaranteed! It's worth every single cent! 
Blue! My favourite color on earth~ (Do note that color is slightly different here in the photo compared with the actual piece)

Very unique ruffled sleeves! <3

As this is a top, it can basically goes with anything. Shorts, skirts, jeans and even legging (for slimmer person).
And another thing I like about this top is, it can be formal (for work) and informal (girls day out) at the same times. Just depends on how you match it.

First set is to match it with shorts and flats, simple yet nice looking and comfy. I unbutton the top and wore a tube top inside.

Button it up and this is another look!

The top is also good to go with denim skirts, or pencil skirt as demo in the website. I actually love that matching with the pencil skirt but unfortunately it's not applicable to me as I have big hips ... >.<

A last set I've tried is to match with a pair of jeans. Simple yet classy, right? Match it with a pair of heels to elongate my silhouette.
Also with a lovely shoulder bag (my Christmas gift), will blog about it soon ^^

A self-shot photo to end the post ;)
I actually prefer to wear it with a tube top inside cause I think this covers my chubby face.

So my female readers, have you started shopping at Whitesoot?? Have you got your free items? If you have not, this is the time to act! Hurry and drop them a mail at shopwhitesoot@gmail.com.

And in conjuction with their year end sales, Whitesoot is having FREE DELIVERY for everything in-store! Head on to www.whitesoot.com for more details!

36 comments:

  1. Nice blouse I like it too. I'm not sure whether Whitesoot has my size. Scared I can't wear.

    Hehehe...actually I was interested with your new X'mas gift - Channel....drooling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry I'm sure they have la~

      Hehe, stay tuned ya!

      Delete
  2. Hey nice top! I like blue too! Gimme 5!

    Yes, with a tube inside looks better. Oh, I like to pair such top with simple shorts. Nice!!!

    Waiting for u to share bout the bag. Woots! Chanel *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice top~ I like the ruffles on the sleeves.

    Button it up, pair with a pencil skirt and it has more formal looks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wear it with jeans, short or long and it appears more casual.

      Delete
    2. Yea, I like that sleeves too!

      Delete
  4. The price is quite reasonable, too.

    Or at least cheaper than MLC :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you really made my fingers itch, wanna go click-click already >.<

      Delete
    2. Yvonne, price definetely worth it!

      Yala go and try la! Waiting for you to share~

      Delete
  5. whee~~~~~~~~很辣妈的feel!好看!我喜欢看你搭配短牛仔裤or短牛仔裙!
    好看啦dear ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made such a pretty choice. Yes it looks better with a tube top inside. This blouse looks versatile with shorts, skirts and even pants. Good choice!

    Merry Christmas and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blouse...i love the simple design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fulamak.. all taiping girls are hot pretty mama..
    nice nice nice...

    ReplyDelete
  9. 很好看top...配牛仔裙很辣哦~~~ phewittt~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm...not for me. They do not have my size. Muahahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blouse. Saw the photo on it website it seem very long but in actual it fit on lower waist level.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea just nice.

      May be the way the model wears it makes it looks long ;)

      Delete
  12. Great choice. You look good in the top, hot mama.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another new top added into your wardrobe. Again, nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to choose mine next week in January. Whitesoot clothes are all very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. tuxedo inspired那件我好喜欢喔!可惜是没有袖的:((
    比较喜欢看你配长jeans那样(又没人叫我投票:P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janelle, 哎哟没有袖的也没关系啊!^^

      哈哈anyway谢谢!

      Delete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)