Friday, February 1, 2013

Sense yoga studio CNY dinner

The yoga studio I'm attending held a CNY gathering dinner last week, they actually organized similar functions all this while but this is the first time I joined.
It was held at Hu Jing Ge restaurant, Flemington Hotel.

She's my friend Vanus, who got married 3 months ago. She's also my driver that night ^^

Very surprised to see the big nice backdrop, I thought it was just a normal dinner, kudos to the organizer!

Vanus and I with our favorite yoga instructor, Susan (in the middle)

Well, black is always the favorite color!!

With Vanus again~

And this is Angie (in pink cheongsam), she is the owner comes main instructor of the studio. She is a year younger than me but can already own a studio!!

And I am surprised to see Sarah that night! She was my ex colleague, a very nice lady! She's still so fit despite her age

We sat together that night, there were a total of 6 tables

Some aunties yoga members commented I don't look like me that night, LOL! They cannot recognized me because I wasn't wearing glasses and I did put on make up. Erm, I wear glasses during yoga lessons and have my hair tied up, may be that's why. But seriously is that so much different?! =_=

Angie also prepared some lucky draw gifts

A double-layered cake to celebrate birthday for those born in January

Raisin cookies as door gift


For this dinner, each of us paid RM 70, so look at what we ate that night.

Yee sang... 

.. which comes with salmon slices (I don't eat though)

Hot & cold combination, very unique and absolutely yummy!

Claypot sea cucumber and pork belly, the sauce is a bit sweet though

Thai-styled chicken, mediocre 

Laksa noodles with fish, like this too! But I wish the soup is hotter

Prawns, mediocre

Fried crispy noodles with seafood, very very good! The portion is big but we polished it clean and work harder to burn the fats the next day

Lastly, longan and waterchestnut drinks as dessert

Overall, everyone is very satisfied with the dishes (considering how much we have paid)! I had a great time catching up with the rest, gossiping and watched a real life fashion & make-up show, muahaha (If you know what I mean xD)

Oh by the way, Angie asked us to wear cheongsam that night, but not compulsory. Obviously yours truly is not in her cheongsam though she owns one :p

As for the lucky draw, I was in luck that day!! I got a Touch Aero yoga mat cover!!

I heard it costs about RM 150! So I definitely got untung for what I paid~ ^^ 

p/s: Probably no updates this weekend, so here wishing all of you a fabulous weekend~

63 comments:

  1. Hayley 好辣哦~~ 漂亮的辣妈~~
    你做 yoga 的时候戴眼镜不会很不方便吗?
    Laksa noodles with fish 好特别。。。
    有抽中奖品呢~~祝你今年继续行好运啦~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈排写排写啦。。。:p

      Erm 还好,我习惯了,呵呵。。

      嗯,谢谢你哦!也祝你好运!

      Delete
  2. You look great. Congrats of winning the lucky draw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lady Luck has been by your side lately, Hayley!

    You won this exclusive mat cover and you also won something from Rose. This is a great begin and I reckon you must gamble during CNY... at least a bit la.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yea, I hope this year is my lucky year!!
      Gamble, sure will, muahahaha :p

      Delete
  4. Everybody was looking in their most tip-top condition that night and I was surprised to see Sarah in the same event too. She joins yoga class at the same place as yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she is going to the same studio, just different class.

      Delete
  5. I have not toss any yee sang this year yet :(

    I'm drooling over that plate of laksa noodle with fish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my first yee sang for your information... Actually also quite late compared to last year...

      Delete
  6. Aiyorrrrr!!!! Like that, must do yoga extra 3 hours lor...so much nice food. LOL!!!! No guys joining kah?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got, they are the members' partners, but very few only, can count with 10 fingers, LOL!

      Delete
  7. 你是辣妈,辣妈,辣妈........(尖叫!!!!!!!!!!)
    飞吻~~~~~~~~

    我很懒惰参加瑜伽.....XDD

    ReplyDelete
  8. 话说,我也喜欢yoga,但是最近因为工作的关系要暂时放弃!哭死~~
    你确实很辣,很妩媚,呵呵~我一直觉得你很面善,感觉好像那里见过你...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 嗯我明白。。做工了比较难安排时间了。。

      蛤,是啊??可能我们真的见过面呢?Ngek ngek xD

      Delete
  9. Nowadays yoga also joining the trend holding dinner function with lucky draws. My sweetie Mango had her yoga gathering dinner couple of days ago, also the got a wooden box as lucky draw. You are lucky eh getting yoga mat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaya I was very lucky that night! Hehe ;))

      Delete
  10. Hi Hayley,

    A nice place, nice food and a nice dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow.. i Love ladies' night out... sure got lots of fun! Some more can win something to take home, so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow,your dress is quite sexy eh. Little black dress ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. 我前两天公司也是有捞生了!!!:D

    我怀念早几年勤做yoga的身体,肌肉很结实,曲线很均匀,整个人看起来非常健康。不过,自从腰疾复发后就停止了yoga~还蛮可惜的!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 嗯,所以我没有放弃瑜伽,身体真的会有曲线,而且不会有蝴蝶袖。。呵呵。。

      哦,那你可以做做别的运动啊~

      Delete
  14. I joined yoga before but just for a month. I prefer aerobics..
    wow, you look great! Congrats too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am ok with both yoga and aerobics, hehe.

      Thanks ya!

      Delete
  15. 我都沒有時間去做瑜伽!!不過就算真的有時間,我怕我也是三分鐘熱度那種!!

    小黑短裙好sexy涅!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哦哈哈,那可以做别的运动啊~

      Delete
  16. couldnt recognize u because u got more 女人味 liao :P mebbe XD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice gathering...

    Opp with you, i like salmon, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, not bad huh?? this yoga center is having the annual CNY inviting the members to join too.. i can see how close and bonded the relationship is~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RM70 is reasonable i guess, just like going for wedding dinner, haha!! the food looks good too, and i supposed it also needs to be healthier for people doing yoga?? haha~~

      Delete
    2. and you were so lucky to have win something from the dinner.. RM150 in exchange for RM70 paid for the food.. you really untung lah, haha~~

      Delete
    3. so that symbolizes a good fortune for you in the new year lah.. wah, doesn't that sound great??!! you will become rich very soon~~ :D

      Delete
    4. Yea, it's a great event for everybody to catch up~

      Delete
    5. SK, are the food healthier? Erm I don't think so lo.. :p

      Yaya, very untung!

      Ok, I also hope this year is a good year for me! 成你贵言~

      Delete
  19. First of all, I think if you tied up your hair and wore spec to yoga, you sure looked different after making over for a dinner like this. I have many gym buddies, they too tied up and wore big T to work out, when I saw them outside after dressing up a little, I couldn't recognise them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Secondly, you are indeed lucky to win a yoga mat cover which cost more than what you paid for the dinner. I like that yoga mat cover very much.

      Delete
    2. Firstly, no doubt there're differences but I never thought the differences would be that much, keke.

      Secondly, yes yes! I was thrilled to receive the cover too!

      Delete
  20. Thirdly, this was definitely a very nice gathering for all your yoga members and trainers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, can eat, laugh and snap photos~

      Delete
  21. awww pretty ladies and nice food :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. looking gorgeous in LBD eh! ;)

    speaking of yoga, i should pick it up again after CNY! stopped for few months already and i miss the stretching!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.

      Oh hope you'll enjoy the class!

      Delete
  23. very nice dinner and the food look so yummy. you look very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. You is so fit! I have to find my future wife at a Yoga place. Target those with glasses & tied up hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you!

      Ok hope your dream come true!! xD

      Delete
  25. Hi Hayley, nice pics. Wow, glad to know you doing yoga. Maybe next day add Tai Chi too.
    Great looking friends you have.
    And you looking gorgeous, can see you got back your before marriage figure. Well done!
    Something to be proud of. Not many women can, usually they don't. Ha ha.
    Have fun.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lee, Tai Chi? Erm not for the moment, may be when I grow older, haha xD

      Yea, it's not easy but I am proud of myself too! ;)

      Thanks for the compliment, you have a nice day ahead!

      Delete
  26. So nice leh to have dinner like that. body healthy. make new friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  27. 我的目光只在你身上,很美很好看呀你!^^

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG!!You looks gorgeous!! I LOVE YOU!!
    Such a nice dinner and those foods look so yummeh!! *drooling*

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow...hat's a nice start to 2013...congras on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  30. You look great Hayley. Black is also my favorite colour when come to dinner dress.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)