Friday, March 29, 2013

Annyeonghaseyo! 我肥回来啦!

Hello hello!! I am finally back! And I miss all of you so much! Did you miss me too? ^^

I was away to Korea for a week plus with my mum and my aunties. It was a last minute decision, as they signed the tour package during a travel fair at Mid Valley last year. And I only joined them 2 days later, hence I paid a bit more cause the fair was over already, they charged me slightly higher.

Anyway, this is not the point. The point is, I  WITNESSED SNOW!! *jumps*

Haha pardon me for my suaku-ness :p But I've always wanted to play and experience snow! We were lucky enough as it was snowing for only that few hours at Sokcho-si, plus it is now early spring already we din't expect to see snow at all!


这次的韩国旅行,除了带回来很多美好回忆,拍了许多照片,肥了1-2kg,钱包变扁之外,我想最值得开心的就是我终于玩到雪啦!!=))
由于现在已是春天,我们都没预料到还有机会看到雪。导游说我们实在太幸运了!一早睡醒就看到外面飘着雪了,真是很好的礼物啦!

好啦,由于是刚回来罢了还有一大堆的东西等着我整理,我也知道我有一大堆功课要做!请给我一点时间,我会慢慢一个一个家去拜访的。。。当然也会尽快分享我的韩国trip啦!
今天就暂时到此为止先!<3

Shall come back with more of my Korea trips! Til then, have a nice weekend! ^^

29 comments:

  1. 欢迎回来!^^
    期待你的游记分享!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see back home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 欢迎回来!!
    期待多多美美的照片 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're back finally. Can't wait to read your Korea post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i miss you so much~~~
    雪雪雪~~~~~~~~~~我要看游记~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, that's nice! I haven't experienced snow before!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes..nothing can compare to seeing the real snow dropping from the sky..and you can smell it too in the real snowing environment..it's truly an experience for us who live in tropical countries.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not experienced snow before...

    Wait to see your photos...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Korea....my dream country for holiday.
    Can't wait to read your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hohohoho...im now still at Korea..hopes to see ur next post soon so can curi some idea where u went and eat..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hohohoho...im now still at Korea..hopes to see ur next post soon so can curi some idea where u went and eat..

    ReplyDelete
  12. wah.. good lor good lor, jon loi lor jon loi lor.. 肥肥回來就好了, 哈哈!! looking forward to your tons of photos in your next few posts of travelogue~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wah!!!! Just came back from NY and now Korea, real jet-setting hor! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back dear!!!
    等你更多的分享^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome home! That's certainly a very happy face there with snow all around:D

    ReplyDelete
  16. ahh...it must have been quite an experience huh? did you make snow angel? hahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome back. Glad you enjoy your trip so much.

    ReplyDelete
  18. 我第一次看到雪,也是在韩国,哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks everybody!
    Shall blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Welcome back. I'm back from Korea a month ago, but did not have a chance to blog about it. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Haha must be very busy ha!

      Delete
  21. Ah.. nice! Playing with snow! Did you put your tongue out to catch the snow? :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. This age...so much fun, nice and cuddly. The best years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. 南韩吗?又看到 Super Junior 或 ShiNee 吗? :P 还是有看到少女时代吗? XD

    ReplyDelete
  24. hahah just kidding ^ (from above comment)

    anyways, sure got alot of "hoh liao" right? coz in my mind Korean food is always the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it's South Korea!
      No, din't see any of the celebrity :(

      Yep, a lot of hoh liao! Stay tuned!

      Delete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)