Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Away notice

*scheduled post*

Hey folks!

I'll go MIA for about a week or so hence I won't be visiting your blogs and leaving comments temporarily! And also not free to reply to your comments here. (sorry!)

I am going for a trip with my family and gosh, separation anxiety already hits me days before I leave... But I am sure Aden will be in good hands when I'm away and with video calls and all, I can still see my precious everyday ^^

Til then, have a great week and see ya soon!


27 comments:

  1. Enjoy your holiday, have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy holidays, Hayley! Enjoy, ya~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 假期愉快!我们会想你的,要想我们哦!^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your trip..tell us where you go when you are back. .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your time off! You deserve it. ;) Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a good trip Hayley,
    shall miss you. come back with your report and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i juz bek here. enjoy ur trip dear ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bon voyage and enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy holiday...snap more photos to share ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Going away again? Without Aden again? Why aren't you bringing him? Where to this time? Not some place far such as the States again this time, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)