Thursday, May 2, 2013

Annyeonghaseyo Korea: Hotels

Just to share some others miscellaneous views during my recent Korea trip, one more shopping post to go to end this travelogue. I think my readers have started to feel bored as I can see comments are getting lesser... Hmm, it's ok, I'll continue to blog anyways ;)

Yeoui-Do street, famous for its cherry blossom during Spring, as it was early Spring no sign of any cherry blossom yet so we din't get down the bus
樱花一条街,不过当时还没有樱花。。。

A temple nearby the Gangneung railway station
由于还要等火车,所以在附近拍拍照先来打发时间

We were here for a few minutes before we caught the train which I have blogger here

这地方是在雪狱山的附近。。。

还有一些海产店,不过我都没买半样。。哈哈 xD

A huge river behind us, but it's all dry up and filled with big rocks

And this place is near Mount Seoraksan

We were at a theater in Seoul one night to catch the famous Drumcat show, it's a stage show performed by 6 beautiful Korean girls for an hour, too bad no camera is allowed in the theater

第7天的晚上导游带我们来猫鼓舞,而我们坐在第一排所有东西都看得很清楚呢!可惜不可以在里面拍照。。。:(

Anyway the girls were at the outside when the show ended, so grabbed to chance to take photos of them, they are very pretty and sexy right?

还好表演结束后这些漂亮的鼓手都在外面。。所以就趁机拍照咯!


I was at Korea for a total of 6 nights, and I stayed at 4 different hotels. No doubt it's fun to be able to experience different hotels but it is quite tiring also as we need to pack our luggage almost every nights.

Hotel Robero, we stayed here for 2 nights in Jeju Island
在济州岛的酒店


A temple just opposite the hotel

1 single bed and 1 double bed, I was sharing bed with my mum while my 3rd aunty slept on her own

Simple hotel room, not many toiletries provided as Korea is very environmental friendly
在韩国我都跟妈妈和3姨睡一间房,而我另外两个阿姨就睡另一间房

Here we were inside the Kensington Flora hotel, situated at Gangwon-Do

With the tour leader Xiao An

第二间酒店就是Kensington Flora hotel

个人还蛮喜欢这家饭店的

天气很好呢!

A small closet to hang our clothes

3 single beds so we slept comfortably this night
这天睡得很爽!哈哈!

Bathroom is nice and toiletries provided are from C&E

A bit of Japanese Tatami style, have to take off our shoes

Mini fridge. We were here for a night only

The window leads to this big balcony

Luxury bathroom at the ground floor 

3rd hotel, Maremons at Sokcho-si, this is the nicest hotel throughout the whole trip

第三间饭店,Maremons,我们就是在这里看到下雪啦!

Lobby is quite vintage-looking. Wi-fi is free at lobby, actually wi-fi is available almost everywhere in Korea, quite convenient!

Too bad we stayed only a night here
房里很美,我很喜欢~

Computer is provided, of course have to pay la!

This is the hotel where we saw snowing!

可惜只住一晚。。

导游说这家饭店生意很好因为是面对海,每年的跨年晚肯定满!

个人喜爱的化妆镜!


Another hotel we stayed is called Co-op Residence in Seoul, we spent 2 nights here.

Looking like a small apartment with pantry and all
最后一件饭店是 Co-op Residence

Lots of cabinets

But room is very small compared to the rest, as it's located at the center of Seoul

因为是在首而市中心所以房间很小(尤其是洗手间),真是寸土寸金阿!

Couch provided so we could put our luggages here
房间简单而小,也没什么特别介绍啦!


Whenever I stay at a hotel, 2 main concerns are cleanliness and odorless, it doesn't matter if it's 2 star rated or 5 star rated ;)
我每次住饭店最注重的是清洁和‘无异味’,你知道有些房间就是有一种怪味。。真的很难顶啦!

Relevant travelogue:
Part 1: Day 1 in Jeju
Part 4: Everland, Seoul

38 comments:

  1. The last time I was in Korea, I stayed in only one hotel, the Lonestar hotel. I remember its name for so long, because I kind of satisfied with the hotel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you were satisfied with the hotel!

      Delete
  2. And tiring as have to carry luggage up and down and chk in and out of hotel...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 那个luxury的厕所好吸引!酒店看起来好像是4星以上?
    我也有大概13篇的bali游记要写~好懒惰!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 嗯,应该有咯。。。

      哈哈很懒惰 ho?不过也得生文阿!!

      Delete
  4. 韩国旅游时住宿给我的感觉就是,城市的酒店比较完善,外坡地区的则较为简陋,不过只要卫生干净就好。除非你一心是呆在酒店休息,才要特别讲究。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 嗯这是当然的。。

      对咯,干净最重要!

      Delete
  5. true, the most important of all is the cleanliness of the hotel room..

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Kensington Hotel looks like the one where I stayed long ago but it was called Hotel Lotte. Maybe changed management...or perhaps a different one. I like that windmill one, very unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Can recognise the hotel?

      Delete
  7. 第三间饭店 - Maremons 很棒。

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that's is so nice.....
    I have not been to Korea
    Those girl r really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I agree with you, the hotels are not bad.. but as you said, we dont have much time to enjoy the hotel.. just to sleep and the next morning, have to be like refugees again.. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree too, following tour is like refugees, haha!

      Delete
  10. Wow the luxurious bathroom is really luxurious! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hayley, love the pics here.....And Korea is a beautiful country to visit, but can be expensive too. Love the temple pic....
    Hey....I love your outfit, and your boots really nice! You always looking good with your luscious long hair and that beautiful smile of yours.
    By the way, who looked after your little Tiger while you having fun in Korea?
    Have a nice day.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, things in Korea are not cheap!

      Thanks, I love that pair of boots too!

      Oh good question, hehe.. My mum in law looked after my son during the trip.

      Delete
  12. 去城市旅行的话,只要酒店干净清洁我就ok了,最重要location要好,当然跟团就不需要看location了,有得住比较好的当然更好!呵呵。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 嗯,跟团不必烦location,呵呵。。

      Delete
  13. I'm very fussy about hotel cleanliness too, and most importantly no bad smell (esp cigarette smell which i hate), even though it is only for 1 night :p

    ReplyDelete
  14. 我对酒店没有什么要求,就是要干净和没有异味,反正只是睡觉而已,呵呵~~

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love hotels... and have not taken to a habit of checking out our KL hotels in the absence of travelling outside:D

    ReplyDelete
  16. i like that windmill thing at 雪狱山.. is it a hotel?? hmmm, how nice if you were staying there for a night huh?? and the surroundings look beautiful too..

    ReplyDelete
  17. haha yeah.. you are right!! checking in to different hotel may be good in the sense that you see more.. but then when it comes to moving in and out, having to pack and unpack your luggage everyday, this is definitely not the fun part.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  18. the hotels you stay were all good ones i can see.. very nice and clean room, cosy and comfortable.. sure you had very good sleep everyday during your trip huh?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  19. Howdy! I just want to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice data you
    have here on this post. I shall be coming again to your blog for extra soon.


    Take a look at my webpage seo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Howdy! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up
    for the great info you will have right here on this
    post. I might be coming back to your weblog for
    extra soon.

    Here is my homepage ... semoris hotel antalya turkey

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the
    nice information you’ve gotten here on this post.
    I shall be coming again to your blog for more soon.



    Feel free to surf to my web-site; small seo tools backlink checker

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hiya! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the good information you will have here on this post.
    I will likely be coming back to your blog for more soon.


    Feel free to visit my web-site ... soompi hong soohyun thread

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hiya! I just want to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice data you could have right here on this post.
    I will be coming back to your weblog for extra soon.


    my website :: stem cell transplant

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs
    up for the nice data you will have here on this post.
    I can be coming again to your weblog for extra soon.


    My web blog :: sema 2012 trucks

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)