Not intended to blog today but since I am so lucky to receive this award from a blogger Rose, I better get it done before Mother's Day ends =)
I was told to:
- Click the above award image, save it and use it in your acceptance post
- List 3 things you love about motherhood
- Nominate other deserving mamas; you may choose as many as you like (And let them know of the nomination!)
Ok now the main points, 3 things I love about motherhood, it's tougher than I thought actually, haha...
Anyway I have come out with these 3...
1. It trains my patience, and how far I'd go in order to learn to be better, for the sake of my child. And to be honest, I am pretty amaze at what I can do now, after being a mummy.
2. It makes me proud =) Being a mother is not easy, be it working mum or full time mum. It's a profession everyone respect. The truth is I know my husband appreciates me more now, so all the hard work is worth-while.
3. It is a good form of exercise. While my son is growing I have to watch him 24-7, chase after him, play with him and so forth. Plus the crazy weather these days, I'll sure burn some calories everyday.
Thanks Rose for the award and here I'd like to nominate the below mamas to receive the award:
It's ok if you don't do tag, just wanna let you guys know you're a great mummy blogger I know =)
And sorry I can't really list out all the mummy bloggers, cause if I do the list will be long :p