Monday, May 27, 2013

Movie Review: Fast & Furious 6

Image source

Starring: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Jordana Brewster, Gal Gadot, Luke Evans

Have been anticipating for this ever since I finished watching the 5th installment! Similar to the previous installment, Dom (Vin Diesel) and his crew are helping Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson) to catch the big evil team, leaded by Shaw (Luke Evans).
But I'm slightly disappointed at the ending...
(Note: spoiler ahead)

My favorite cool girl (Gisele) dies in the end, as she is trying to save his boy friend Han :(
But then, nothing is perfect in life la right? We cannot always expect a happy ending.

And the part when Dom jumps (or should I say flies?) and trying to catch Letty (Michelle Rodriguez) at the bridge, I'm sure many would think it's too exaggerated! 

But other than that, I love how the story goes a bit twist and turn, and not forget to mention, the hilarious moves and conversation, especially from the big black guy, Roman (Tyrese Gibson) ^^
As for the bad guy, Shaw, I personally think he is hot! Hehe...

And the most exciting part of the whole movie, the appearance of my all-time favorite actor, Jason Statham towards the end! Now it makes me so looking forward to part 7!!! ;)

Rate: 8/10

45 comments:

  1. Oh not a happy ending?

    Right now I really Don't have time for movie yet.
    Will get the DVD later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea not so good lo...

      Oh I can see that, busy lady~

      Delete
  2. 8/10, 看起来不错哦^^
    不过我很少看电影的,不大喜欢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 嗯,还不错!只不过我不大喜欢它的ending!

      Delete
  3. Luke Evans looks a bit like Orlando Bloom, ahem~ my kind of guy, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must date my hubby to watch this, leaving both my kids with their nanny. We ditched them when we watched the 5th installment.

      Delete
    2. High 5!! He is such a hot hunk ya! ^_*

      Yep, hope you'll enjoy it!

      Delete
  4. 我老公爱看的电影之一,呵呵~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. 我有发现你很常去看电影,自从生了丫丫之后,已经没太多机会踏入电影院了,唉~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 嗯还不错。。如果有好看的我们一定会去看~ (还好家婆可以帮忙顾Aden)

      Delete
  6. 昨天我才跑去看。。。大美女在结局时候瓜掉让我很失落下。。。。。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 对咯!!做么会酱的?!好可惜你知道吗??!

      Delete
  7. wah, you have been following every installment of this series?? you sure is a great fan of fast and furious huh?? now i can imagine you also drive fast-and-furious-ly on the road?? haha~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course!
      Haha, no la, I drive very carefully one, really~

      Delete
  8. i don't remember i have watched this series before, if so, perhaps only the first two installments lah.. but i heard this 6th installment is the best of the series woh.. i may go and watch coming weekend..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To me, 5th is the best... hehe.
      Go go, watch it!

      Delete
  9. now that my credit card allows me to have buy-1-free-1 tickets mah, so don't waste the offer right?? hahaha.. last long weekend i just watched two movies.. the Thai movie 9.9.81 and Star Trek Into The Darkness..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's so nice!

      Thai movie, I never heard before... Star Trek, yes, but not intended to watch...

      Delete
  10. I think so far I have watched 2 episodes only..wow now more hunky handsome actors appearing..hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, got handsome guys and hot chicks!

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Oh I watch them too but sometimes must watch other types of movies to balance up a bit, hehe..

      Delete
  12. 我很喜欢fast & furious!!!! 看来又是要等DVD了 =(((
    羡慕你!其实我们可以放下宝贝给jgjp去看戏,但是就是自己不要@@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈那也没办法咯。。谁叫你不要?:p

      Delete
  13. I'm looking forward to this movie too. I really really can't wait to watch it. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha then what are you waiting for?

      Delete
  14. i wanted to watch this so much T_T yet time is not allowing me..

    Latest: Join My Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hopefully you'll find time to visit the cinema soon!

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. Yea cause I like this!

      Hmm time sure is never enough for you, cause you busy cooking, hehehe...

      Delete
  16. 前幾集沒有看 直接看這集。
    是不錯,至少知道故事是什麼。
    不過看到半夜場的,結果大部分世界在睡覺。哈哈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈是哦?满刺激啊,会爱睡觉吗?

      Delete
  17. Gisele要死的时候,我以为后面会有辆车接住她,呵呵!
    这部戏真的很不错啦,就很好莱坞的剧情。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 对咯!我还以为会有惊喜呢!:(

      Delete
  18. If not mistaken I watched one movie on Fast and Furious in the airplane.... too fast and furious for me... hahahaa... very action packed...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yet to have time for cinema lately :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see that, busy with your online boutique huh? ;)

      Delete
  20. watching it because of the cute blokes...and because I am a petrol head:D

    ReplyDelete
  21. so now . . . u know how why Jason Statham appear? :P

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)