If you are friend with me in FB, you've probably seen this batch of outdoor shooting. If you're not, here's what we have taken 2 weeks ago =)
My initial planned date is 12th May (I din't aware it is Mother's Day that time), reason being is I want to wait til Aden is 1-year-old in order to take the photos. But the photographer is occupied and she is also busy for the following Sunday, I am left with either 27th April or end of May already.
End up, we got to agree with 27th April (which is slightly too early) as end of May is quite late for me.
Best time for photo shooting is before 10am or in the evening (but hubby prefers morning), I did my best but by the time I am done with Aden and after breakfast, it was already 10+ when we reached the place. So you can imagine how hot it is!
Bayz 提议可以去 Bukit Merah 拍摄，因为太平好像没什么特别的地方了~
Alright, enough crapping, here's some photos I have picked to share with you~
1. Venue is at Bukit Merah Laketown park, it's a recreation park somewhere 10 minutes car ride from Taiping. The photographer is Bayz Beh, the same girl who shot my maternity photos last year ;)
2. It was a hot Sunday and quite a lot of people there. We try to make the photo shooting as quick as possible.
3. Since it was too hot, we decided to have the photo shooting under the shed, the drawback is photos might be slightly dark, so have to depends on the photographer's skills to edit the photos.
4. Will develop this into 8R-sized and frame it up.
7. Due to the sudden change of date and limited time frame, I have not enough time to prepare the props I initially wanted. Only managed to grab whatever at home and DIY a bit. I don't even have enough time to lost more weight.... >.<
8. But at least in the end I managed to use all the props on Aden ;) Too many might cause the pictures to look not so natural already, according to the photographer.
9. I chose white clothing for the 3 of us as white tends to match with outdoor shooting.
10. Due to the hot weather and it was near to Aden's nap time, he started to become cranky, so there're only a few photos of him smiling, too bad.......
12。His weight din't increase much since these 2 months, somewhere about 10kg now. But still feeling tired if carrying him for too long.
14. We might look relax in the photos but actually it's quite tough and tiring as we need to keep Aden entertained.... Haha.
16. There's nothing up there, just wanna make some effects only, haha!
17: Daddy OS: Aden 你怎么都不笑？
18. Aden being stingy on his smiles.
20. Loves to show this pose now, I called it Iron Man hands, haha!
21. Kiss kiss for our precious!
22. The best position to pull daddy's hair xD
23. See, told you he wasn't in a good mood. But I find this picture quite cute, teehee~
26。Aden: Am I cool?
27. Sunglasses and tie provided by the photographer. I did bought a tie for Aden but since this red polka dots tie looks better, we used it instead.
28. Love this but daddy's shoes spoil the picture a little bit =_=
Aden framed himself xD
30. Luckily managed to find a cake at a local cake shop a day before the photo shoot. I do not want anything too special/big, cause will only use it for photo shooting purpose.
31. Aden: I am one now! (Idea inspired from an online source ^^)
32. Started to get very cranky so have to use hand phone to calm him down, but that also lasted for a while only.
34。小瓜会喂我们食物. 不过也是看心情啦，有时是自己吃下去了才空手喂我们 =_='
35. Nom nom nom~
36. Last but not least! Loves the outcome of the cream on our faces~
Needless to say it was a tiring event, plus the hot weather all of us became sweaty and thirsty. But luckily the outcomes are nice, these photos are actually 80% near my expectation. I appreciate Bayz's effort as it wasn't easy shooting my uncooperative son.
Am now waiting for the album to be done and add into my collection of memory!
Til then, I hope you enjoy watching the photos as much as I do! ^_*