Saturday, May 11, 2013

This is the second year......

.... I celebrate Mother's day, as a mother =)

It's surely not an easy task, no annual leaves, no salary, no manuals no nothing. But if others can do it I know I'll be fine.
As you know my son has just turned 1-year-old and while I am thankful that he's all fine and healthy, I am feeling excited/anxious for the future. There're so much to learn, but I am all ready.
(For your information, I am enjoying my motherhood at the moment, no plans for #2 yet xD)

Might not have a grand celebration for Mother's Day tomorrow but erm, we'll see... 

Here wishing all my mummy bloggers a happy and wonderful Mother's Day! And to the rest, happy weekend!



在此祝天下所有伟大的妈妈们,母亲节快乐!!

21 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day!
    喜欢你这张合照,看见了满满的爱!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your photos in family portrait!!!
    Happy mother day my dear!!!!

    wish Aden guai guai and grow healthy!!!
    I knw tat's ur best presents ever d. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 這張好有愛!!我喜歡〜
    祝你母親節快樂!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely shot! Happy Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mother's Day, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's Day! You are a great mom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day! More to come in the coming years.

    Btw, you have an award from me today. Do check it out ya!!! Happy Mother's Day again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait till your son grows bigger...and has started working - and he buys you flowers and presents and takes you out for dinner - that would be a whole lot more meaningful. In the meantime, Happy Mother's Day, nonetheless...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy moyher's day to you Hayley. You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. no annual leaves, no salary, no manuals no nothing.. but the greatest thing you earn is seeing your baby growing up happily and healthily each and everyday.. that is making it all worth, agree?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy mothers' day to you, and all the mothers around.. hope you had a great day today.. tomorrow, errr, continue to be tied up again, haha!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a sweet picture and so appropriate for this Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 母亲节快乐啊~我等着你分享你们的亲子写真集呢~^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Mother's day!

    That's a gorgeous pic of you and Aden!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)