Was doing some housekeeping and found out some items/clothes which I no longer use/wear. Not sure if second-hand sales work on my blog but erm, just trying my luck la!
But let me inform you that this post is more appropriate for ladies ya? ^_*
Usually I'll donate my old clothes to the orphanage but since most of the clothes below are brand new, I decided to sell it first.
1. iPod casing, bought it from an online store for my iPod initially but end up, the size isn't right :( Selling them at RM 30
(Size: 10.5cm x 6cm x 1cm)
2. Polka dots dress from an online store, brand new. Intended to wear it during CNY but din't look good on me, letting go at RM 50 (Blogged bout it HERE)
The back is stretchable so it's good for those with size S-L, 33" in length. Material is good and comfy.
3. Pink layered silk dress from Bangkok, also for CNY but found it not to my liking so had been keeping it in my closet for months already.
One thing good about this dress is the adjustable ribbons at both sides, fit even if you're size L-XL. 35" in length. RM45.
4. Blue satin top, also from an online store, wore once only. RM 20. 24" in length, 15" from shoulder to shoulder. Fit size S, M.
5. Little black dress, from Whitesoot, wore once only, since I got it free so I am going to charge postage fee only. Fit size S,M. (Sold to Eve)
6. Black dress from OWL, bought it some times ago, wore once, in good condition, stretchable at the thighs, can treat it as dress or pair with leggings. Fit size S-L. RM 45. 35" in length.
7. Colorful maxi dress, brand new, stretchable at the waist, fit size S,M. 40" in length. RM 30.
If you are interested on any of the items do leave a comment here, first come first serve. Serious buyers only. If you don't have a blogger account remember to leave your email so that I can contact you further.
p/s: This is consider a test post, there're few more items to let go but not sure how's the response. If things are smooth, I will post more =)