Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lelong lelong!

Was doing some housekeeping and found out some items/clothes which I no longer use/wear. Not sure if second-hand sales work on my blog but erm, just trying my luck la
But let me inform you that this post is more appropriate for ladies ya? ^_*

Usually I'll donate my old clothes to the orphanage but since most of the clothes below are brand new, I decided to sell it first. 

1. iPod casing, bought it from an online store for my iPod initially but end up, the size isn't right :( Selling them at RM 30
(Size: 10.5cm x 6cm x 1cm)


2. Polka dots dress from an online store, brand new. Intended to wear it during CNY but din't look good on me, letting go at RM 50 (Blogged bout it HERE)


The back is stretchable so it's good for those with size S-L, 33" in length. Material is good and comfy.


3. Pink layered silk dress from Bangkok, also for CNY but found it not to my liking so had been keeping it in my closet for months already. 

One thing good about this dress is the adjustable ribbons at both sides, fit even if you're size L-XL. 35" in length. RM45.

4. Blue satin top, also from an online store, wore once only. RM 20. 24" in length, 15" from shoulder to shoulder. Fit size S, M.


5. Little black dress, from Whitesoot, wore once only, since I got it free so I am going to charge postage fee only. Fit size S,M. (Sold to Eve)


6. Black dress from OWL, bought it some times ago, wore once, in good condition, stretchable at the thighs, can treat it as dress or pair with leggings. Fit size S-L. RM 45. 35" in length.


7. Colorful maxi dress, brand new, stretchable at the waist, fit size S,M. 40" in length. RM 30.


If you are interested on any of the items do leave a comment here, first come first serve. Serious buyers only. If you don't have a blogger account remember to leave your email so that I can contact you further.
Thank you!

p/s: This is consider a test post, there're few more items to let go but not sure how's the response. If things are smooth, I will post more =)

63 comments:

  1. Fuiyoh..so many nice clothes. Too bad size not ngum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea to sell off these new clothes if cannot wear .

      Delete
    2. Yala you too petite liao! ;)

      Yep, keep in my closet also no use right?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. hey hayley thanks so much.
      scyee0402@yahoo.com

      Delete
  3. Good idea, Hayley! Can get some extra cash and also not to let the dresses go into waste... let me rummage my cupboard one of these days.. see can find something new or not.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, my main purpose is to clear them from my closet, money comes next, hehe ;)

      Delete
  4. aiyah, why want to sell?? make a giveaway contest and let all your loyal readers have the clothes mah, hahaha!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe, sorry lah, i don't think i will be getting anything above for myself lor, geez~~ let the ladies have them!! :p

      Delete
    2. yeah yeah, test the water first, see how the response goes before you continue with this "online business".. i think it's a smart one lah.. i want to follow you also~~ :p

      Delete
    3. SK, that's not a bad idea but then very hard to choose the lucky ones then cause it's clothes not food or something else.. Hehe.

      Ya lo too bad you're not a lady :p

      Delete
  5. Beautiful clothes you have there to let go. Unfortunately I don't think I can fit into any of them :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too petite for my dresses Merryn, hehe...

      Delete
  6. Hahaha, you also wanna sell out? Today you're the second person blog about this, the first one was Mummy Moon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actly I have something to sell too. Photo already captured, haven't got the right time to post about it yet....

      Delete
    2. Haha really? So coincident!

      Look forward to see your lelong post too! Thanks!

      Delete
  7. ish...做末我们不同size!那个little black dress 很吸引咯!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 嗯就是咯。。Ish!

      哦,那件。。Eve 要了~

      Delete
    2. 公主,以我们的交情,下次去找你时,给你看一眼啦!哈!

      Delete
  8. They look good but I've too many dresses that I haven;t wear too, perhaps I should just lelong like you @_@

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Nice dresses. I like the polka dots and pink ones but I am not so sure I can fit into them or not. I usually between M and L! And I don't know when I would be able to fit into one soon.....Lol!

    I give it a pass this round. look forward to see your next post. Good luck with the sales, my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha with your cute bump, you cannot la right now...

      Hmm I understand your concerns, but with determination you sure can back to original figure!

      Thanks!

      Delete
  10. The dresses that you've offered up for sale are really beautiful. I'm just not sure if I can fit into any one of them, as I've a bigger bottom. =(

    Maybe I should offer some pairs of heels (new ones, definitely) up for lelong too. Just got to dig through the store room first. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I have a bigger bottom too! :(

      Oh look forward to your post!

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Haha thanks Bananaz! Long time no see!

      Delete
  12. I thought you going to lelong Aden haha, I line up first one for him, just joking... LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're so funny la! xD

      Delete
    2. No, I'll book Aden first since I live nearer :p

      Delete
    3. Yvonne, I think you'll pengsan if you look after him for just few hours...

      Delete
  13. So many nice baju unfortunately I don't think I look good in them leh.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the black dress!

    Good idea on this lelong...I should do one too:D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too bad...nothing my size, can't buy. Muahahahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. 今天好多出清文哦!=)
    dear你很瘦,你的裙子虽然都很美但是我不怕我穿不下,哈哈!祝你出清清光光后再去血拼入货,呵呵!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哎哟并不一定哦~

      Anyway,谢谢,我也希望可以清光光这些衣服,不过看来反应不怎么好.. *哭*

      Delete
  17. That's a lot of beautiful dresses. My wife always said closet don't clear, new clothes won't come. haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh, my girl would love dresses but not me

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a great idea to clear your closet and fill with new clothes, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The polka dot dress looks nice. Too bad the dresses in my closet have slow turn around rate. Dare not stock in anymore.

      Delete
    2. Yea, exactly!

      It's ok, I understand that~

      Delete
  20. 你搞到我也想搞一个二手出清了~~~
    看等我搬家后plan一plan,哈哈!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. 大家都在出清衣服!!
    我也可以考虑这样的方式清橱柜!
    祝你生意大好!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. 我也在出清啊,XDD
    但最近不考虑入手这类连身裙,下次还有适合的我就帮衬你!XD
    祝你大卖!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hayley, I am considering your clothes. If the size suits me, the length is too short for me.

    Interesting post actually. Love looking at sales item, as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yan, yes to be honest, I don't think these can fit you ler, you are so tall!

      Delete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)