Monday, June 24, 2013

The hair matters

Note: Haze has finally attacked Taiping! Everyone please try to stay indoor, drink more water, wash hands regularly and take care! Not sure when can we all see clear blue sky :( All thanks to our neighbor la!

For once I asked my then-boyfriend (now my husband :p) what's the first thing he'll notice when looking at a lady? And his answer is, the hairstyles ^^ (So that explains the purpose of this post, LOL! Nah just kidding! xD)

For me, the first thing I'll pay attention to is the face then the hairstyles. That means personally I care about these 2 the most, of course the rest are equally important also la!

我们女人阿真的是从头到脚都有得忙有得花钱。就单单头发都可以变很多花样了 right?

因为早两个月前不小心把头发剪得太短了所以就开始变得很散很乱,就连发尾的卷也慢慢变直了。所以就换了个发型。。

既然都谈到了发型嘛就让我分享一下我之前的发型!

In 2008, I tried to perm my hairs with small curls like this....
这是2008年的发型,头发满长的所以挑战小圈的卷发。结果还不错。。
Which makes me looks kinda matured, but I like it, I always believe that curly hairs creates more sense of feminine ;)


Then in 2009, my hairs returns to somewhat messy after I have trimmed off the curls little by little.......
过后慢慢的修掉发尾就变了直发咯。。不过如果有心机弄一弄还是会有点卷的。

I don't have naturally straight beautiful hairs, in fact I have curly baby hairs, which sometimes is quite irritating... 


So after my wedding in 2010, I did rebonding, with fringe.
2010年结婚过后就打算来个不一样的发型~
做了理直烫,也剪了留海,整个人就很young的fu有没有?嘻嘻~

Which makes me looks much younger, hehehe :p 
I actually like this style and feels good with it, straight hair is always more manageable! But the drawback is, it makes the face looks much rounder >.<


一直到2011年还保持着。。只不过留海长的快所以就开始梳到旁边咯。

Anyway the awesomeness continues for another year...... But this time I started to comb my fringe to the side......


虽说直发好打理,我也很喜欢不过慢慢的就开始觉得闷了。。(女人有时候就是酱矛盾 :p)
所以去澳洲之前又弄了卷发,不过这次就挑战大波浪的圈。。
Eventually I got bored of plain straight hair, so I went back to curls later in 2011 but maintained my fringe.



Then nothing was done anymore as I got pregnant after that. 
过后因为怀孕了所以不能再变花样了。。就维持这样一直到坐完月子。
The only thing I did during this period was to trim the hair regularly, and when my due date is near, I trimmed the hair more often, and trimmed more locks away..... Hence my curls were all trimmed off....


2 months after confinement, I visited the hair stylist and did digital perm again (Guess I really love curly hairs huh?) And let the curls rules til early this year. 
坐完月子的两个月就再次的弄了卷发。其实我个人是比较喜欢卷发因为觉得比较有女人味(呵呵),加上老公也说我弄卷发比较好看所以就。。。嘻嘻~ ^^
当然直发也有它的好处啦!

But no more fringe this time

And as the hair grows longer, I trimmed off those curls again........ So the hair looks kinda messy now.
这就是我说的头发很散很乱咯。。看了金马仑的照片后我决定再次挑战新发型!
See what I mean?

就那么刚好前几个礼拜看到港剧‘情越海岸线’里面女主角李诗韵的发型,觉得还不错。。它也不是很大圈的卷发,就只是发尾往里面翘而已,简单得来又很美。
Then I was thinking what hairstyles should I try this time? I really really wanted something refreshing other than curls and straight hair. 
I was watching the HK drama 'Slow Boat Home' last few weeks and this hairstyle somewhat attracted my attention:

The actress Selena Li's hairstyle in the drama... 

So I went to my hairstylist 2 weeks ago and showed him this, but according to him in order to achieve something similar I'll need to blow my hair every time, just perm alone is not good enough. So for a lazy busy person like me, I better give up.
结果问了发型师,他说这发型其实要靠吹才美的,单靠烫卷是不够的。哎以我现在的样子我哪有多余的时间和力气每次都把头发吹美美呢?所以还是放弃了。。。。。。=(

End up, I sat in the saloon for 6 hours to do something like this.......... 
到最后。。。还是弄了卷发,哈哈!(很没趣对吧?)

Shorter hair, with a more voluminous curls at the end and straighten my fringe at the same time. Might not make so much different from photos, but I did feel an instant lightness of the hair right after the whole haircut and treatment! I am quite satisfied with this now......
不过这次有稍微不一样啦,把头发剪短(到肩膀上面)然后把发尾弄卷,看起来比较蓬咯。只不过那一半黑一半褐的颜色很难看 =_= 想想8月才出国所以还是忍到下个月尾才做coloring啦!


And since we're talking bout hairstyles, I wanna share with you my 'dream hairstyles' all this while.........

Short posh-looking hair, just like Victoria! So cool! 
哦放上靓妈 Victoria 的照片是因为我个人很欣赏这样的发型!!实在太酷了!只不过我有一张大饼脸所以永远跟短发没缘  :'(


But, blame it on the chubby round face, I can never have this kind of hairstyle :(

Not sure how long will my current hairstyle lasts, and I don't know what other styles I'll do next time, but we'll see......... =)
不管怎样,个人还蛮满意现在的发型!希望下次真的可以尝试新的发型啦!

84 comments:

  1. 那张青衣戴墨镜的有像韩国女生!!

    我家阿佬从来不让我电卷发!!
    我头发不能乱动…动了会闹家变…囧

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈谢啦!

      LOL,有那么夸张咩?

      Delete
  2. 我没有流过长发,不过电过小圈,搞得像博美狗。。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 其实小圈要很注意咯,头发要够长。。。

      Delete
  3. My face is rounded too.. yes, short hair is out cos it makes face rounder.. hahaha... I love curls too but need to take care, apply mousse each time.. and I am the lazy type! So in the end, I still prefer straight hair rebonding.. beginning face looks round then as the hair begins to puff up, it is not so bad.. but sooner or later, rebonding also wont suit my age.. getting old ma.. so I guess later I will go back to the curls... but meanwhile, straight hair all the way!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, so not everyone suits short hair!

      Curls memang leceh a bit, have to apply gel and all! But I love the 'feels' it brings, hehe.

      Delete
  4. I always have long hair, or at least slightly below shoulder until end of 2011, I decided to take a big change and chop off my mane. Love my short hair, and most people think it suits me better. Have been maintaining that and the con? I need to trim my hair once max 2 months.

    Recently leaving my hair near shoulder length and considering to keep it long again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey you look good with current hairstyle! Actually I think your slim face is good to go with any hairstyle!

      Delete
  5. Short posh look from Vic, was my aim during I cut my hair short.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But then, I don't have the guts to cut even shorter...

      Delete
    2. Yes, too short is not suitable too!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Oh really? Good! Guess the haze has move here....

      Delete
  7. I have oily scalp, so i never keeps my hair long...

    ReplyDelete
  8. 长发大波浪卷狠适合你:)

    我也很喜欢利落短发,但是不适合我这个大饼脸>.<
    卷发也不适合我,看起来很老 =.=
    我还是继续直发好了,虽然觉得很无聊。。。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 你也有大饼脸咩??

      不过你直发很好看啦!

      Delete
  9. I had my haircut very short back then for quite some time. To maintain the short length need to visit the hairstylist very often. In order to save up money..now keeping it long. Spend lesser..ahhahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha pros and cons la actually.

      Delete
  10. very true, i must agree with you that hair is very important to a person.. it will really judge the look of a person.. although i won't look at the hair first like your hubby lah~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha then which part you'll look at? :p

      Delete
  11. ladies easier to change hairstyle and have many different types of hairstyle lah.. guys not so lucky lah, 來來去去就是那幾個髮型, or maybe consider lucky because we don't need to think too much??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, guys don't have to think so much, and can save some money also, keke..

      Delete
  12. actually your hairstyle also doesn't change a lot, or i mean drastic changes lah.. still quite the same style, like got a base there.. unless you suddenly cut Victoria Beckham's, and then go Lady Gaga's and then back to Selena Li's lah.. hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want but cannot go drastic la!!

      Delete
  13. and i also 身同感受 as you because of my big round face!! haiyoh, very tough to have nice haircut, those trendy and nice haircut always only look good on others but not on me lor~~ :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an interesting hairy topic! I think you looked good in every type of hair you had. Just that you were too fussy on yourself. Relaks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. 我很很喜欢你澳洲之前弄的卷发,后来看到最后的照片,你短发很女人味!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈,谢谢,各有各的好看吧?

      Delete
  16. 最近烟雾也来吉兰丹了!可恶

    我觉得你直发+短刘海的时候也好看。还有你大波浪好看。然后现在的发型,我喜欢,很摩登的感觉^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 今天这里没那么多烟雾了,因为下雨了!

      呵呵,谢谢你啊~各有各的好看吧!

      Delete
  17. Oh I love the one you rebond with fringe, you look so young and fresh with it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Me too. Not all hairstyles suit me. I look better with longer hair. Hubby prefers I have curly hair, so I am thinking of perming my hair after delivery since it has been long time I didn't perm my hair.

    You do look younger in straight hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hubs also prefers me with curly hairs!

      Delete
  19. Now that I'm old and retired, I don't even bother to comb my hair when I go out... Lazy! Will wait till it is really long before cutting - save money. Hehehehehe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. 新髮型好看,很自然的波浪,也好容易打理吧?
    11年的直髮很淑女,我最喜歡❤
    自從生了孩子剪短頭髮後就覺得好方便,考慮著留長。畢竟長髮比較多造型!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erm 有稍微好一点啦!

      不过我很羡慕你的发型,很美,又摩登~

      Delete
  21. 我觉得你直发比较好看也~ 就很少女的感觉,哈!

    ReplyDelete
  22. 这次弄的很韩妞Feel呢!好看

    ReplyDelete
  23. 新发型有点像韩国人哦!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  24. I used to perm my hair when I was still teaching. But now I prefer straight hair as I could tie it when I work in a hot surrounding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I also prefer long hair so that can tie it up.

      Delete
  25. you wanna do Victoria hair style eh? It seems that abit too wild for u ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha too wild? But I won't have the chance also la!

      Delete
    2. got de lah . . . where got no chance XD

      最重要是瘦下来咯 :P then try the Victoria hairstyle :x

      Delete
  26. Agree..hair does matter. Unfortunately I was born with wavy thick hair..hated it. Now just tie it up as I have no time to go to the salon to pan Leng Leng. :( your current hairstyle suits you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I have wavy baby hairs also :(

      Haha thanks mummy!

      Delete
  27. 直发和刘海适合你。。。
    我家老公不喜欢女人弄小卷。。他会疯掉,因为他说这样很老 。。。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 是,的确看了会很老咯。。

      Delete
  28. I used to have really, really ruler-straight hair, until I decided on a curly-wavy layer look. =D

    The volume of hair also plays a factor. I think you'd look good with Posh's hairstyle. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, ruler-straight hair? Naturally?

      Haha but I still don't have the courage to cut that short.

      Delete
  29. 是不是因为你去了韩国,所以弄了很有韩国feel!哈哈!美美哦^^
    你适合长发啦,我还蛮喜欢你拿直发+留海的造型,很sweet下^^
    长发大卷我也喜欢!现在的长度就到肩膀对吧。

    我想弄大卷长发,但是头发不够长,然后我也想换点发型,不懂可以怎么弄>_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈,可能吧?LOL!

      哦那就得给点耐心留长然后问看专业意见咯!

      Delete
  30. My wife is like that too...Keep changing hair styles. For me, hair does not matter. I can keep botak if i wanted too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha of course you can cause you are a guy ma!! Guy can go bald no problems!

      Delete
  31. Like you I have had all sorts of hairstyles. The current long hair is perhaps the longest that I have stuck to a "style". Unfortunately, with my natural wavy till almost curly hair, long is best as the length weighs it down to look a tad straighter. Other wise its almost 6 weeks trip to the salon to relax the hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I understand, can't go so short cause it'll be not nice looking!

      Delete
  32. I like you with straight rebonded hair. But then again, you look good in any hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your hair style getting shorter and shorter geh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I yhink big curllooks nicer on you

      Delete
    2. Rained in taiping yet? Here rained but still hv a bit of haze

      Delete
    3. Haha getting shorted but won't go above ear la!

      Yes it rained yesterday, so now no more haze!

      Delete
  34. my hair style is the same from the day since secondary school until now. It's just the matter of length. haha...so boring hor.... But i dare not take up the courage to try other hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
  35. 不懂为什么,我觉得你的脸其实会适合俐落短发。其实五官好看,不妨放胆一剪短发,除非你跟我一样,有长发情结,呵呵!

    Then,你很适合刘海头,年轻又活泼,我默默羡慕呢!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 蛤。。不过我还是不敢。。我头发长的慢如果短发不好看,就惨了~

      刘海有好有坏啦!不过我还是喜欢,嘻嘻~

      Delete
  36. Hair is indeed important and I know this because I am losing it.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  37. You are right!!! Long curly hair is so feminine.. wish to make my hair curly next CNY, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love your rebonding with fringe in 2010 the most, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I don't like curls, it makes me look so mature, the most daring thing I did to my hair is to cut it short until above shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but if it's well taken care of, can look very feminine too!

      Delete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)