Thursday, July 11, 2013

First sponsored Vanity Trove box

I received my first ever sponsored Vanity Trove (VT) box few days ago and I have to say I really really love it!! 

I was told by a blogger friend about this fantastic offer and I contacted Valerie (the beauty consultant) right away, gave her all the statistics needed, registered an account with VT and viola, the box arrived at my doorstep the other day!

By the way I think I don't have to elaborate much on VT right? I bet many of you have heard about it already (especially the ladies).
They have thousands over top-quality beauty products and all you need to do is just to subscribe and the box will arrive to your doorstep around 25th -31st of the month. I guess those who subscribed love these beauty surprises!

Anyway, here're what's inside the July sponsored box.

Kose is the main star in the box, it's their Infinity Pure Advance series to be exact. I have tried only 1 or 2 Kose products before, love the results but can't afford to buy too many cause of the price >.<

The nice and pleasant scents of all the products is something I love once I opened the box <3

Products featured in the Kose range are: 
1. Pure advance oil cleansing gel
2. Pure advance clean up wash
3. Deep protection UV
4. Pure advance essence lotion II
5. Pure advance serum II
6. Pure advance eye jelly
7. Free trendy pouch voucher

Besides Kose products, I received lotion, mask and hair treatment from Nature & Co too!
Heard about this brand but haven't have the chance to try on any of their products, now I can't wait to try all of them! Can you tell how much I love this box?

Here's a closer look on the Kose products itself, most of them are in cream form, they smells really good and  are easily absorbed into the skin.  

Here I'd like to thank this blogger friend (you know who you are ^^) and also Valerie! =)

To the rest, head on over to VT's website to understand further if you haven't already! (Now you can pick your own favorite items to be included in your subscription, cool huh?)

49 comments:

  1. wow, that's great! Free products to use! Hope they suit you. As for me, I have to be careful as my skin is sensitive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, thanks!
      Oh, then you got to be careful in choosing the right products!

      Delete
  2. 我在用着 Kose,呵呵~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哦,我之前用过一个收缩水,还不错不过不便宜。。

      那你对那个voucher有兴趣吗?我用不着,呵呵~

      Delete
  3. 这个月我没有,还好没有full size的刺激我哈哈哈哈!!!!看起来没有很丰富噢这个月>_< 但都是Kose是真的很不错!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈,我没complain因为是免费的!
      对我来说算很好咯~

      Delete
  4. 哇!你很快手耶!!这个月跟Kose合作,蛮新鲜~VT Box喜欢跟一些高档的专柜牌子合作,让顾客有机会试到好东西。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 嗯,Kose 的确满高档的,呵呵~

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. 我这个是 sponsored 的所以比较少东西,不过看到真正的7月box,还不错哦~

      Delete
  6. So pretty already, no need for these things anymore lah. Wink! Wink! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha cannot la must maintain one ma! :p

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Hehe, hope you'll find it interesting!

      Delete
  8. have registered but do not know how to go about getting the sponsored box :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can email Valerie and ask further!

      Delete
  9. I got this too, but no time to blog it out, I currently using KOSE products which make me like this box more!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky girl! You have extras in it. Mine was only Kose items:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm also using Kose..sekkisei range and alternate with origins. Seems like using one skincare for too long, the results become stagnant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes could be, but as long as they don't cause any side effects then it's fine la!

      Delete
  12. Good morning Hayley... Will go over to take a look...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Afternoon!

      Yea hope you'll find something you like.

      Delete
  13. You are so lucky to get selected for KOSE write-up. They're indeed a fabulous product, it's written so well too Hayley :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. KOSE products are good product. You are so lucky to get a set from them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the box looks very pretty too. Can recycle and make hand craft with that

      Delete
    2. Yea I am so glad too!

      Yep, forgot to mention that, hehe, the box is useful1

      Delete
  15. 赞助的VT,羡慕仂〜
    Kose产品不错的,之前用过雪肌晶!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 嗯,我也觉得不错只是自己不舍得买 >.<

      Delete
  16. Kose is a good brand! I want! I want!

    ReplyDelete
  17. kose的产品我也很爱,羡慕~!好棒啊~~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh yes I love Kose product too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kose products are pretty good. *nods head*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice set!!! Hmm, wonder they still have it???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may need to email Valerie and ask ;)

      Delete
  21. 可以选择自己要的,真的很酷噢,哈哈

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)