Monday, August 26, 2013

VT: My first curated trove

Received my first curated trove the other day!! Must thank Valerie and Winnie from VT for the generous news, also their helps!
Let's take a look at the box shall we?

Inside the pretty box, there are a total of 6 beauty items which I have chosen

1. off with those heads, from b.liv
This is such an effective product to kill those stubborn blackheads! Most importantly, it's painless! It also keeps excessive oil secretion under control and thus skin irritation will never rule again. 

2. Hydrance optimale light hydrating cream (5ml), from Avene
I always love Avene products, especially the spring water, it is a very good hydration agent, so I believe this hydrating cream would deliver similar results too!


3. Repair mask (30ml), from SP
The hair mask is able to repair hairs up to 100% with just one application, just right for me cause I've just colored my hair last week.

4. Pure essential oil lavender (1.5ml), from Heaven on earth
We all know the goodness of lavender oil right? This oil can be used in many ways, which is the reason why I chosen this. It can be during massage, facial steam, inhalations, baths and etc. The smell of this oil is just nice to me!
(RM 50 for 5ml)

Comes with a leaflet which contain some guides on essential oil and instructions......

Also the contact! How thoughtful is that?

5. Lunasol skin fusing powder foundation
The color is very natural and I can feel the smoothness of my face after application, it also has SPF 20PA++ which is very important these days

6. etre belle Sensiplus + hydrasilk gel tonic (2ml)
This moisturizing gel tonic normalize the moisture content and PH value, a great factors to a beautiful delicate skin. The cream is easily absorbed too. 


So here's something new and exciting about VT.

VT is teaming up with the famous Cosmo to put together a beauty box worth over $80, each containing a surprise selection of award winning beauty products from Cosmo Beauty Grand Prix 2013. Another great news for all beauty lovers out there!(applicable to Singapore only though)

Also, they are having this Wish & Win contest on FB every week, and it's so easy to win! It'll grant members a full sized item! Yes, full size!


For more details, please head on to VT's website, or visit their FB page, or their Twitter.

66 comments:

  1. 我平日不上粉底,也没有买粉底的习惯,但是这个Lunasol粉底真的很不错!样品也给我用完了,呵呵!(因为样品很少而已xD 但不错啦)

    我其实还是最爱护发产品的!^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 嗯,我也觉得Lunasol很不错!

      哈哈,我就比较喜欢护肤品~

      Delete
  2. b.liv好评如潮,我真的很想试一试,毕竟我的黑头粉刺真的是绵延不断这么来的哈哈
    这次的产品都耳熟能详,感觉很丰富很实用呢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 一样,黑头很令人讨厌啦!!

      Delete
  3. 哈哈,我对那个Pure essential oil lavender 有兴趣呢!
    我们都选择了lunasol粉底呢!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the above products you shown also I have not try it before..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. B-liv我有兴趣,不知好用吗

    自己选的,真的很不错哦

    ReplyDelete
  6. b liv 很出名。。我朋友用着。。呵呵呵

    ReplyDelete
  7. 本来它RM10 off 的时候我想买的,不过忘记了
    现在没有RM10 off 了,呜呜呜~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Free gifts? That's great. How nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can become more pretty with these... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. 还提不起劲到VT order li.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that SP hair mask! Love the scent. Been using SP until lately just changed to Nioxin.

    ReplyDelete
  12. b.liv 一直获得好评,我是时候要试一试了。

    可以自己 customize 很棒一下。至少选的都是自己想要的!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, that's interesting! Great that it suits you. As for me, I got to be careful as my skin is sensitive.

    ReplyDelete
  14. There are so many useful items in the box, man. My eyes were immediately drawn to the first one, b.liv

    Oh, I like the name of the name of the 4th brand. =D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I tried curating my own products but somehow did not get all the items I wanted:(

    Avene...awesome product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's too bad, may be next time~

      Delete
  16. 我填完survey 出现没有适合我的产品,让我很失望下。。

    ReplyDelete
  17. I bet you are busy using them now! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh, welcome back.. back to blogging after your short break??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, nice goodies bag you have there!! i can see a lot of good stuffs inside.. good for you!! :)

      Delete
    2. so i guess you will be very busy again, your only time you can squeeze to blog will be given to all these products already?? hehehe~~ :p

      Delete
    3. those brands look familiar to me leh.. like SP, Lunasol, Avene.. are they Korea mari punya products?? of course i have not used them before lah, hehe~~

      Delete
    4. Wah looks like you got some knowledge on women's skin care product wo! But are they from Korea, I don't knoww :p

      Delete
  19. What a lucky gal!!! You got a bag of good items!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have faiths in Korean products a lot. I think that was because I had Korean friends and room mates during my student days where I spent time admiring at their flawless & porcelain skin. I blame it to their good cleansers and cold weather. They ate so much spicy food and drank so much alcohol yet their skin was good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have to say Korea is famous and well trusted for its cosmetic and skin care products!

      Delete
  21. wowww... So many free goodies.. I love Avene :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. That b.liv product is good. I've tried them.

    ReplyDelete
  23. bliv我之前用了觉得效果对我不是很好这样,可是大家都说很好〜我怎么了?

    ReplyDelete
  24. give some support to this review~ =D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good morning.

    Good choices this month wor.. I have seen some bloggers blog about previous months choices

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry ah..me pindah...no Internet. .line bad

      Delete
    2. Now I know you pindah, hehe~

      Delete
  26. not bad! the box content looks gorgeous :P

    ReplyDelete
  27. time to pan leng leng jor..but too bad i dont hv the time..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha how come? Busy with kids huh? ;)

      Delete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)