Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Aden boy: 18 months old

I thought of writing Aden's progress because he is now 18 months old, just 6 months away til his second birthday.

好不容易,Aden 已经是1岁半咯!也是时候来记录下他的进展~

Let's start off with a silly picture of him....

1. When I told him to open his eyes big enough, he'll do this. He's supposed to use his fingers to pull his eyelid wide open, but he's yet to master the skill, haha xD
每当我告诉他‘眼睛开大大’,他就会把眼睛撑开,而且还会学我们用手指把眼皮拉开。。不过到目前为止还学不会,所以就变成这样。。。哈哈 xD



2. You know there's pose in Yoga called the child pose, something like this......

Image source

And Aden is already very good in it these days............

Hahaha xD But slightly different la~ He still likes to sleep like this nowadays, sometimes with his butts tilt up
还是很喜欢趴着睡,有时屁股还翘高高呢~


3. I posted this picture in Instagram few days ago and friends thought I chopped off my hair! LOL!
Oh ya, that's the expression he does whenever I asked him 'how you cry?'. He'd pout his lips and do the 'wuuu' sound. He is good with a few expressions like cry, laugh and angry. He knows a few body parts like hair, eyes, nose, ear, mouth, hands, legs, tummy and buttock, and will point at them whenever I ask him.
有学会了喜怒哀乐,and 一些身体部位好像头发,眼睛,鼻子,耳朵等等等。。。

(Erm 我并没有把头发剪短 :p)


4. Ok, he is still stuck to his pacifier at 18 months old, only when he's about to sleep though. To be honest I'm not ready to wean him off yet. His pacifier is really a good tool to hypnotize him to sleep, haha xD But I know I should start train him to not rely too much on his pacifier *fingers crossed*
我还是有给他吸奶嘴,因为实在太好用了!(心虚-ing... :p) 不过我懂啦,现在要开始慢慢让他戒掉奶嘴了。。我还在想着怎样,妈咪们有什么方法可以分享吗?



5. He knows I'm going out whenever he saw me carrying my bag. And he'd come carry the bag.
He is still a glutton boy, takes 2 solid meals per day, and 7oz formula milk once or twice a day. Wearing size XL diapers, weighing 11.6kg, 79cm tall (I just wish he can grow taller!).



6. Still bringing him to the playground whenever the weather is good. I try to let him exercise a bit during day time through walking/running/playing so that he become tired easily at night, and go to bed earlier (End up, mummy is the one who is tired =_=)
如果天气好而我又有心情的话,我都会带他去游乐场玩一下下。尽量在白天让他运动些,那么晚上累了才会早睡~ (不过通常是妈咪我先累啦 =_=, 这小孩的精力真是惊人啦)



7. And this day, we both met a very talkative boy in the playground. He is really a chatterbox, he even told me his mum's car plate number and phone number, though we have just met, LOL! And yes, he offered to ride on the swing with Aden ;)
这天遇到了一个超叽喳的小男生,不认识的不过可以跟我聊到很多。。顶不顺啊!哈哈~ (心想如果以后Aden也那么叽喳我肯定晕倒~)



8. This boy sure loves slide! Can slide on his own now.



9. Aden sleeps on his own bed beside us since I finished confinement. But since 2 months ago, he'd come to our bed and sleep in between us. Is that a sense of insecurity?
Aden 一路以来都是睡自己的床,不过我忘了从何时开始他自己会爬起来我们的床睡我们的中间。虽然一起睡也是一种乐趣不过这家伙很懒睡!除了360度转,还会时不时ee ee eh eh,搞到我都不能睡好啦!加上我是非常醒睡的那种,一点点声音就会被吵醒了。当然他老爸还是睡得很甜没反应那种 >.<



10. Still loves the pool!
Aden 还是很爱玩水呢~ 现在没有专业的教导啦,只是给他玩玩。。或许等他长大一点才送去学游泳。



11. Terrible 2 is coming but I already surrender now. He is a king of crawl, panjat here and there without the fear of falling down. I've warned him so many times but he's such a stubborn boy!!
这坏蛋看到什么都要摸都要爬,即使是警告了无数次,跌了无数次,哭了无数次不过就是不怕!真是超好动的孩子!



12. Spotted this big and nice fitting room in Parkson in Gurney Plaza few weeks ago and we did some camwhoring.
我的双胞胎姐姐,还有我的双胞胎儿子,可爱吗?xD



13. My busybody boy trying to help to sweep the floor every time he sees me carrying the broom, but he din't know he's only creating more jobs for me in the end >.<
鸡婆先生 in actions.... 不过就越帮越忙。。


14. Latest update of Aden, he got a terrible bruises on his right cheek due to his naughtiness. He knocked himself at the edge of the rocking chair. Seriously it was just like an inch away from his eyes!! Thank God he din't knock on his eyes! 
He cried badly after the knock, I know it must be so painful, as the bruises appear immediately after the knock. But after a while, he calmed down and started to become naughty again =_=
The bruises now seems to spread to the lower eye lid. Hmm I wonder is it normal?

上星期因为坏蛋而敲到自己的右脸颊,立刻黑青。之前也试过一次不过没那么严重,这次的很够力一下。当然他哭得很惨啦不过几分钟过后又没事了,继续捣蛋 <=( 
我看要至少两个礼拜才能够好咯~
虽然很心疼不过感谢老天爷他并没有敲到眼睛!!



15. Remember I mentioned that Aden is so clingy to me these days? This really give me a big headache. Friends told me it's a phase and it'll pass, well I surely hope it'll pass soon!! And besides that, he is getting naughtier too! He'd climb to my make up table, or our computer table and throw things to the floor. And whenever I leave, to the toilet, to the balcony and etc, he'll sure follow right behind me. When he sees me shutting the bathroom door, he'll sure cry. Or sometimes when he's in a good mood, he'll just sit right outside the bathroom waiting for me to come out.

Last Sunday, he kept pulling my hands wanting me to carry him to our computer table, I couldn't even do my things properly. He kept crying and throwing his tantrums, then daddy beaten his hands, but seems like he wasn't afraid. I couldn't take it further, I shouted at him, put him on the bed and walked away. Of course he cried even louder but I was so furious that time, I ignore him totally! If it wasn't MIL who heard the crying and came inside carrying him away, I'll let him cry on his own.
That night, I was so angry, yet very emotional, I knew I lost my cool, but it wasn't just because of what Aden did that night, I believe it's all the stress I've gathered all this while. I cried a little too T_T

I knew from day one that parenting is not easy, and in fact being a stay at home mum, facing and dealing with a child's tantrums 24/7 makes things even harder. I know I need to be patient, and teaching Aden step by step, correctly. 
But I am still a normal human being, and I have my limitations and my weak moments as well, and I need to release my stress. Sigh, I just hope hubby will be more supportive, and Aden to be more understanding.

之前我说过最近的Aden很粘很粘我,搞到我身心疲累没精神,真的要上个厕所,做个东西也难!超级跟屁虫啊!
朋友说只是个阶段,那我希望这阶段快点过 !!(不过如果有天他不粘我了,不懂我会不会怀念现在的他呢?哈哈,做妈妈就是那么矛盾!:p)
人家说孩子粘你是好事,不过身为当事人我可不是这样想。他粘我的程度令我什么都不能做!现在能生文也是全靠我妈妈顾着他呢~

就那天硬拉我的手,要我抱他上来桌子翻东西,我说不可以他就发脾气!结果不管他,他就哭了起来,爸爸打了他的小手他还是不甘愿。好了,我忍无可忍了火都来了,大大声骂他,把他抱去床上不管他,继续做我的事情。
结果家婆听到哭声就进来把他抱走。。要不是家婆进来救了他,我会让他继续哭!哎。。。现在的小孩。。。=_="

不过说真的这家伙真的是调皮很牛!要就是要!有时ki geram就什么都丢!越骂说不可以他就越要弄!真是ki si lang!

每天24小时面对着这家伙的脾气真的不简单。我知道有时候我用的方法或许不对,我知道我应该给多点耐心,不过有时想想,我也是普通的一个妈妈,我也有情绪,我也会累, 我也需要休息 T_T
哎,做妈妈真是不简单!


But whatever happens, I won't give up this toughest job in the world. If other mummies can survive, I know I can too, perhaps I just need more time and patience (am trying hard). 

To my dear son, I may not be the best-est mummy in the world, and sometimes you might hate me when I beat/scold you, but trust me, I did not do it on purpose, and I still love you with all my heart. My heart aches every time after I shouted at you, or hearing you cried so badly. 
Mummy is still learning to become better, so please bear with me ok? But I am praying at the same time that you behave better when you grow old, please give me less headaches, and love me more =)

不过,不管他多坏蛋多调皮,他还是我的宝贝,他还是有可爱的一面,我还是会尽全力去教导他,爱护他。只不过有时火一来什么都不管了,还是骂,还是打!当然事后我会心疼,有时也会自责,不过我都在努力做个好妈妈。我只需要更多时间,更多力量罢了!

宝贝儿子阿,妈咪只希望你能够学乖乖,多疼疼妈咪,不要每天都这样气妈咪好吗?每次我骂你打你,甚至说把你送给ah bu neh neh, 其实妈咪不是故意的。。妈咪只不过一起很气所以才会这样。
在我心中,你永远都是我的宝贝,永远都是独一无二的`!妈咪爱你哟 <3

81 comments:

  1. Ayden boy is so big now..... and it is normal for boy to be cheeky and playful. Hang on there mummy...... soon, you will miss his baby moments !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's normal, but I'm going crazy la! xD

      Delete
  2. Hang on there, you and Aden definitely will pass through the phase!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When he grows bigger, you gonna miss his naughtiness when he is younger...

      Delete
    2. You have a child and I have 2 lil rascals. For those who have more kids than us, how they overcome all these? I'm sure time and patience will get us through all these. Ganbatte mummy Hayley!

      Delete
    3. Thanks mummy, I hope things will gets better soon.

      Delete
  3. 以前孩子老是黏我的时候我也觉得很累,现在叫他们来给我hug一些他们睬我都傻 =.=
    弟弟也是脾气不太好,脾气又硬,讲又不听,我和老公都说,还好他长得可爱,我们还会手下留情,不然他早就被打到屁股开花了,哈哈!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈,那你一定很想念他们小时候咯?

      Delete
  4. awwww, so fast already 18 months?? time surely passed so quickly, you won't even realise that seeing him everyday but counting the days surely you got a shock he is already growing up so quickly..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this boy is really an active one, 表情多多, 動作也多多.. i guess he surely brings lots of joy to the family.. and so pandai to fake different expressions on his face huh?? hmmm, future Best Actor in the making :)

      Delete
    2. surely that is just a phase and you will get over it soon.. it's stages of life and i am sure there will be some other better (or even worse, to be realistic, for eg: when he can run faster than you, haha!!) phases that you will need to go through in the future.. but hang on there, you sure can make it, and think about him growing up healthily and happily is sure worth everything :)

      Delete
    3. nah, no one is perfect and you don't really have to blame yourself for not doing the best.. in fact, nothing is the best, but you have to make sure that what you are doing is always better than before, there is surely no limit to that definition.. and you will always be the best mom in Aden's life.. :)

      Delete
    4. Yea, time flies!

      Yea, he memang 表情多多。。Erm, he brings joy and madness to me at the same time, haha xD

      I hope that's a stage which will pass through quickly!

      Anyway, thanks for the words of encouraging!

      Delete
  5. Love the way he sleeps la..haha. I think the bruise will go away soon..no worries.

    I sometimes beat or scold my girls when they misbehave..it's normal. Sometimes really cannot control. :(

    Faith will cling to me like glue when nobody's around..I go toilet also cannot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the bruises seems to fade away already.

      Yep, memang cannot control, they are too naughty!

      Delete
  6. Sooooo cute! I love that photo of him sweeping the floor. Kids simply love to do that. So endearing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahhaha... i like the way he slept... child pose.. he is good in Yoga huh.!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute... Loves the no. 11 picture, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  9. 好像有点长肉了哦。。。

    child pose..厉害。

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aden is so adorable and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! 那张你加了“效果”的那张,好可爱!可爱动物家族吗?
    我喜欢小孩子吃奶嘴! cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hang on there, now just 1 boy. ..take this as a challenge, when u overcome it, meaning u ready for no.2 already...hehehe

    But talk always easier than do...people can said this and that but only u urself will understand better...u must try to release out ur anger/tension and not keep it to urself till explode..not good for u, hubby and Ayden too, right?

    All ur fren here will gladly lend our elephant ears(big enuf mou? Lol) to listen to ur whining..so just spill it all out ya..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks there Wyson's mummy.

      Yes, we know the best.

      Thanks for the support!

      Delete
  13. Hang on there, now just 1 boy. ..take this as a challenge, when u overcome it, meaning u ready for no.2 already...hehehe

    But talk always easier than do...people can said this and that but only u urself will understand better...u must try to release out ur anger/tension and not keep it to urself till explode..not good for u, hubby and Ayden too, right?

    All ur fren here will gladly lend our elephant ears(big enuf mou? Lol) to listen to ur whining..so just spill it all out ya..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmmm... Your post on taking care of Aden has freak me out a bit, yet it sounds really touching! :)

    I never really like kids, especially naughty ones, which is why I also always doubt if I can be a patient mom or not. But well, I guess that's part of life and you just have to take the challenge and work on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, like it or not, that's life, after married, then it's baby time, haha xD
      So be prepared!

      Delete
  15. It is perfectly normal to shout (although not encouraged)... Chloe was very naughty at this age too and I shouted so much during those days and even beat her! But then again, this is only a phase that will soon pass. Just be patient and think of ways to let out your frustrations. I blogged a lot about C's naughtiness and that helped me feel better every time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's one of the way I release my tension and anger too!

      Thanks there!

      Delete
  16. its really not easy. i lost my cool last night too when cayden threw food on the floor. scolded him and my dad protected him. in the end i scolded my dad as well and now he's still mad with me! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's part of parenting huh?

      Delete
  17. hugs!* I am sure despite everything, you must be one of Aden's most fav person in the world! :) Jia you Hayley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Indeed time really flies! Aden is now an active little tot. Well, it's always a challenging task. Soon you will realise it has its benefits. Both grow up together.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aden的睡姿跟小龍一樣!哈哈^_^
    其實誡奶嘴只要你堅持,我覺得很快就可以誡掉〜加油啊!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 嗯,我记得!屁股翘起来,呵呵~

      好的,我会的,谢谢!

      Delete
  20. Aden不是在睁开眼皮,而是在摆可爱的韩式pose,太逗趣了他。我喜欢你们合照,他喜怒哀乐的表情,好想波他一口。

    Aden和佟B一样,是家务小助理,越帮越忙这事就甭提了,哈哈哈!!丫丫最近也开始当黏人精,将之视为孩子需要你的一种表现,自然甘之如饴。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈,不过你不知道他坏蛋的时候。。我是beh tahan要打他啊!!

      Delete
  21. Because Aden super clingy to u....Plus, overloaded jobs haven't done (house chores etc). I understand sure will loss control.
    Sometimes we need some space to relax. It's really challenging...But do keep in mind, everything are worth as you see Aden's growth and his cuteness always melt your heart ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About bruise, don't worried. Can be healed.
      My girl worst than Aden. She lost her front tooth and after 1 week the tooth accident, her right hand get bite by dog :(

      Delete
    2. Yes, you sure understand mummy....
      Hmm, I just wish he is that cute all the times, haha xD

      Oh that's bad! How come will get bitten by dog??

      Delete
  22. Motherhood... best and toughest job in the whole world... hahaha... yes, we cannot be angry with our kids for long one... one experience I need to say... spending quality time with our kids is bonus time later on.... I didn't spend enough time with them when they were younger... and I wish I did...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Claire, we really must spend quality times with the family.

      Delete
  23. 要把眼睛睁开的,好可爱他的表情

    哈哈哈,Aden帮你们扫地啊?呵呵,好像每个小孩子到了某个阶段,都会迈向做家务,玩扫把,mop等等

    看到他的脸黑青,心疼啊,希望早日好

    ReplyDelete
  24. 我结婚前一个星期也像aden那样把自己的脸撞肿哈哈哈!!!! 还好我没有太明显的黑青啊!

    宝宝都是这样的, 所以说妈妈真的很伟大啊!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yalor so fast 18 months already aden boy is so cute haha 鸡婆先生lol

    ReplyDelete
  26. Like picture 4 with the bag and also the one with the broom

    ReplyDelete
  27. *should be picture 5 by the way i have a friend also a stay at home mom you can read her blog in my blog list she is mamabliss

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am sure aden will live you more and more each day mama hayley

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute pics. Aden is big boy now. So fast.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Aden is a big boy now......He is so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Aden so big boy dy. Looks very tough. Hang in there pretty mommy. Parenting is not an easy job. Things are only going to get tougher from here on. LoL! Just kidding! It's okay to cry it out. You'll feel much better. Last time when Ethan cried non stop, I cried together with him. I get stressed up with Ethan and even fall into depression. With Ayden I'm better as I'm more prepared. Same goes to you. The longer you are a mother, the better it will be... trust me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Merryn!
      Let's gambateh together!

      Delete
  32. He must be very tired sleeping while sitting up.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was very tired, that's why he can sleep like that ;)

      Delete
  33. Hi Hayley, gosh! That little fellow has really grown big! Now can sweep the floor too. Ok, no need employ maid, ha ha.
    He's really cute, love his smile.
    Hayley...as I shall be going private very soon, I need your email address to put into my blog's guest list so you will have access...
    Drop me your address...my latest posting. I will note it down, will not display it.
    Thank you.
    Lee.
    ps, if you in contact with Yvonne, do let her know. I appreciate it, Sheoh Yan too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no need employ maid? If only he really helps ;)

      Thanks Lee, yes I left you my email already, and informed Yvonne and Yan as well.

      Delete
  34. Ouch to that bruise!!!

    Love that sleeping look. I call it ostrich if the butt is up. LOLZ.

    ReplyDelete
  35. He is darn cute la. Can even start helping you to do housework

    ReplyDelete
  36. LOL...I cant help laughing at the photo he sleeping in your bed. Like father like son

    ReplyDelete
  37. 我家里就常说“不要乱乱跑,等一下给ah bu neh neh捉去!”

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)