Saturday, November 2, 2013

amask, love at first fight

If you read my recent beauty post (in Chinese), I've mentioned about this amask, a latest facial mask which I fell in love with, with just one application.
So I am going to share with you my further reviews about this mask.
2 main thing to emphasize, gold and stem cells.

But first, I have to say I am a big fan of facial mask, I've tried many types of masks and my favorite is sleeping mask, cause it's easy to use, no need to rinse off and no need to wait, perfect for a busy mum like me xD
However I believe different types of masks serve different functions, so I always try on the varieties to compare the results. 
Having said that, I ordered a box of amask right away after I saw a blogger shared about it through Instagram, though I still have a few pieces of masks at home (told you I am a big fan of mask ^^)

好啦,这就是我答应大家的amask面膜分享篇。amask 最重要的两个要点:金箔和干细胞。

amask里头的精华不但可以滋润皮肤,同时也能紧实肌肤,减少皱纹,达到抗老的效果。

The masks came in a pretty white box...

.. with lots of information at the back
我个人觉得盒子很美,呵呵~还有很详细的资料在后面~

There are a total of 4 pieces of paper masks inside, RM 89 per box. Not cheap but definitely worth it, trust me!
一盒里有4片面膜,RM 89 (一片平均是 RM 22)。就像我说的,是不便宜啦不过效果很明显所以是值得的!

If you can see, those are very generous amount of gold all over the facial mask! The main purpose of gold is lifting and firming, and to reduce fine lines and wrinkles!
As for stem cells, it helps in anti aging, which everyone talks about these days!
看到吗?整片面膜都铺满了金箔!连精华也是厚厚的!

The mask is thick as well as the serum. Another credit to give is that the mask fits my face perfectly, hehe~ I had tried a few mask which is slightly smaller or bigger, but this one, just nice!
面膜也很厚,最重要是很fit我的脸!不大也不小,哈哈~

Skin feels instantly firmer, brighter and more radiant with just one application! Totally in love with this amask, will definitely re-purchase!
我没有夸张,第一次用过后就能看到效果!感觉皮肤比较紧实和亮丽!肯定会再买~

Ok, here's the details if you're interested:
Simply search The Princess Room in Facebook, like it and you can message the owner to buy.
There're also several testimonials on the page, so you know I did not exaggerate about the results ;) It's my honest review~

如果大家有兴趣,在面书找 The Princess Room 就能联络到owner了!还有,如果你是他们的顾客,只要在面书或部落上分享你用过后的心得,就能得到回馈哦!那还在等什么呢?:p

Another piece of news to share, The Princess Room is giving out rebate if you are the customer and review the result on Instagram, Facebook or blog!
I've done mine =)

Til then, thanks for reading! Wishing you all a happy holiday!

64 comments:

  1. 看起来真的很不错,最重要它是金箔,而且价格还真的有贵一下。
    你的脸看起来很有光泽.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds and looks like a great product.

    You sure look radiant.

    p.s. that's your office?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. huh?? office?? Hayley is full time mommy at home lah, mana ada office??

      Delete
    2. Yakah?

      Look at so many files behind herm thought it's at office :P

      Delete
    3. lina, yes, it's a great product.
      Erm, you mean the last photo?? Flies?? >.<

      SK, thanks for explaining, haha xD

      Delete
  3. Eeeekkkkk!!!! Halloween costume kah? Muahahahahaha!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, looks like it is really a good product....
    gold all over the facial mask is so attracting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's quite good, you interested?

      Delete
  5. yes, it's good to use mask regularly. You look good and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah, RM89 per box of 4 ah?? that's very expensive woh, but since you say it's super good and effective, then i guess it's worth to pay for that lah..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've often came across the term "stem cell" recently, is it the latest technology?? hmmm, not really clear what stem cell is all about, let me go google about it first later.. seems that it's something to do with nourishing the cell and start from the very fundamentals for a perfect complexion huh?? :)

      Delete
    2. i also started to do mask once a week lately, using the face mask but of course i use cheapo ones lah.. just grab from the shelves on the pharmacy store.. i think your one piece can buy my one whole box of 5 pieces!! hahahaha~~ :D

      Delete
    3. SK, yes worth it la!

      Stem cell, erm, not really latest technology la, has been here quite some times jo.
      Yea, something like that~

      LOL, cheap also can deliver good results geh. Glad that you do mask often, guys also need to 'pan leng leng' one ma! ;)

      Delete
  7. 看到你的皮肤这么好,而且一次就看到效果还蛮吸引的,呵呵~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your skin is really good, flawlesssssss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your skin definitely looks so radiant after the application! There are so many types of facial masks in the market to choose from, we are spoilt for choices!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 好像很不错酱。。。虽然价钱可能较高,不过有效还是最重要hor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 对阿,一分钱一分货,如果效果好,贵一点也值得~

      Delete
  11. Hayley, where to get these? Link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, you must be missing the last paragraph in this post, I've written how to buy this mask, never mind, I'll write here again, please search for 'The Princess Room' in Facebook.

      Delete
  12. I see the beautician put the mask like very easy, i myself put mask, not so good as the beautician...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm should not be a big issue, just apply it evenly on the face...

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Haha no problem, getting one for your wife? :p

      Delete
  14. Hi Hayley, Holy Smoke! You do all that? No wonder you have very nice complexion.
    But best do daytime, ha ha....if my wife does this at night, can give me heart attack, ha ha ha.
    You have a nice day, stay beautiful.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do that regularly, hehe~

      LOL, I know what you mean, kekeke~

      Thanks for dropping by! You take care too~

      Delete
  15. I am so tempted to do facial mask straightaway!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can see you are very rajin pampering your face. Honestly, I am the super duper lazy mom who sometimes never apply anything when I go out. No wonder the skin is getting worse..LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yee Ling, hehe have to be rajin la! Must start take good care from beginning before its too late ;)

      Delete
  17. 虽然价钱不便宜但是如果效果很好又适合自己就算买得过!漂亮最重要哈哈!
    你的脸看起来真的很有光泽!!我最想要的就是光泽呀!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 嗯,我也是,要光泽!
      那你可以考虑啦~

      Delete
  18. 看到你的效果,很诱人呢^^ 谢谢分享这个好东西 =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am a male and yet a firm believer in using masks to rejuvenate our face! I would chill my Talika Brand masks before putting over my face and go take a cat nap. I would wake up 5 years younger!!! LOL... Wakakakakaka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TM, can tell you take good care of your skin, hehe~

      Delete
  20. Your price at RM89 is definitely worth it since it gives you good results and comes with GOLD!!!!!!!!!. I bought mine like over RM200 with discounts for a box without any GOLD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha but then I guess yours is good enough also~

      Delete
  21. 谢谢分享!等我先笔记起来,耗完柜子里的面膜,可以考虑试用用你推荐的这款,对了,面膜是什么国家的产品?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 好的。希望你也会喜欢~

      哦,是瑞士的产品~

      Delete
  22. You have flawless skin. With your beauty regime lagi flawless. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, but if look close up actually my skin is not that flawless also la!

      Delete
  23. Long time didnt put face mask. I dont have patience lying down with mask on my face. But like you I love sleeping mask. Can put on face and sleep off and was the next day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, sleeping mask is good too, it's better than not putting mask at all.

      Delete
  24. oh.........no........严重被烧到.....T,Tc
    妳的皮肤好到每话说~!
    有什么眼睛黑眼圈的产品好介绍吗?=D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈,谢谢夸奖!

      我目前在用着Dermic Eucare 的,不错。你可参考我之前的文,http://hayleyong84.blogspot.com/2013/10/blog-post.html

      不过其实其他牌子的也好像不错。。。很难选!

      Delete
    2. 那个我之前有读到,可是妳介绍的是美容院专用的~T,T

      Delete
    3. 呵呵,其实我之前有试过其他牌子,比如Clinique, NanoWhite, Loreal 等等。。大致上都算不错啦!而现在这个我喜欢是因为它很香,嘻嘻~

      Delete
  25. I love sheet mask too. so convenient to use!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)