Saturday, November 23, 2013

Peek & Pick, online boutique store

Well, this is actually another online boutique I've came across lately. And I was so overwhelm when the owner (a blogger friend actually) told me that she is going to sponsor me a lovely piece of clothing from her boutique!! ;) How generous!! <3

I received the dress from her few days ago and I'm surprised to see the packaging.

话说有一天我收到了美女Yvonne的FB信息,告诉我关于她的新online boutique,Peek & Pick, 说会赞助我一件衣服,问我有没有兴趣和她合作。
有好康,我当然有兴趣啦!就这样,上礼拜通过电邮,我就在她的boutique选了一件衣服咯~

Something unique from other online boutiques, creative and very environmental friendly. She even wrote a few notes about fashion, nice!
这就是她寄来的包裹,很特别很有创意吧?也很环保,Yvonne 还很有心思手写了一些关于fashion的词语呢!赞!

Seriously all pieces available are so nice I had a hard time picking on any of them! They have dresses, tops and bottoms which are equally stunning, price is very reasonable too!
老实说,所有在Peek & Pick 里头相册的衣服都很美咧,叫我选一件真的有点难 :p 除了有时尚的连身裙,还有上衣和裤子等,价钱也很公道呢!




(Photos taken from Peek & Pick's FB)
这些都是我个人喜欢的style,可惜我觉得有些比较适合个子小的人,我肯定穿不下!xD


And in the end, I picked this one, pink skater dress, RM 62.
就最后,我决定选这件,粉红色的连身裙!


The front

The back
很喜欢背后的design! 带点小性感,又不失高贵的fu~

And the material is thick and good, slightly stretchable
布料很厚很好,有点弹性的,穿了很舒服

A side zipper so I don't have to worry that I couldn't fit into it, haha xD
旁边还有个隐形拉链

I love the flaring end, certainly makes me look younger when wearing it, hehehe~
(因为怕老公ngam,最后决定自己拍 xDD)

And I love the back as well! A little sexy, yet elegant ;)
这就是背后的look, 好看吗?

The side look


Thanks dear (you know who you are) for the lovely sponsorship! I really appreciate that and I love this dress so much, can't wait to wear it already ;)
我好喜欢这件裙哦!要多谢店主Yvonne那么大方的offer! Muacks~

如果有兴趣看看她的衣服,或了解更多,请浏览面书,或者 Instagram (peeknpick).
电邮:to.peek.n.pick@gmail.com.
If you wanna know more, please visit their FB page HERE, or follow them on Instagram (peeknpick).
Or you can contact the owner at [to.peek.n.pick@gmail.com].

And here's the good news, mention my name 'Hayley' upon your purchase and receive a 20% discount on normal priced items! (T&C applied)

61 comments:

  1. Nice colour I might add! will check the link out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 衣服很好看,背后还有点小性感 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我也很喜欢她家的衣服!你这件很漂亮哦~

    ReplyDelete
  4. 裙子背后有小心机哦!XD 多谢分享^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. 我喜欢第一件!好看!
    你选的很适合你!美背!
    好羡慕你得到了赞助!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 你穿得很好看,而且还露小性感,展现女人味!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. 都是比较适合瘦子的衣服。

    ReplyDelete
  8. 我喜欢这种露背衣,可是找不到合适的bra ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哦,都是要穿nu bra 或 nipple sticker 咯!

      Delete
  9. That pink scatter dress really looks good on you, what a good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 我喜欢它店名,很酷:)

    你选的很漂亮〜
    我喜欢第3件,蓝色的,美

    ReplyDelete
  11. 第二件衣服很性感,好看

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! You made the dress looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice indeed. Fit you juct nice and make you look younger and brighter. ooh, must visit this wbsite. Xmas and CNY arecoming soin. Time to stock some new clothes. 20% discount! I like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose!
      I hope you'll find something nice~

      Delete
  14. 你选的衣服很好看!背后很性感的说,(paiseh)~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oww...certainly love the dress and the colour u choose too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. 好性感哦!!!你穿到很美!我不习惯露背>_< (基本上性感我身材都不行哈哈)

    惨了!!!!!!!!!我那时忙着就回复Yvonne说过后看,过后完全忘了这件事!!!!omg Yvonne!!!对不起!给我点时间!!!!(借用你的家对Yvonne道歉>_<)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈我猜你可以的!

      Oh Oh, 希望Yvonne看到你的留言~

      Delete
  17. 你身形纤细,很适合这样的裙子,我穿起来一定变大象><
    http://when2meets2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look great :D I already out of shape lol

    mymomsbest.us

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are good looking and always look pretty on any clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous dress! I like the one in black too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. wah 好美。。
    本人最近爱在 curve boutique, covetz, doublewoot & whitesoot 买。。。
    品质都不错!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)