Tuesday, January 28, 2014

O'right organic shampoo

I was introduced to this O'right organic shampoo by a local salon hair stylist, according to her this is the world's greenest shampoo, originated from Taiwan.
近期试了O'right有机洗发精就立刻爱上它了!O'right是一个来自台湾的绿能环保发妆品牌。从原料,包装甚至运送过程都强调可以减碳。

O'right has a variety of shampoo, each serves different function, but all of them have one thing in common, they are made from natural ingredients, with certified organic foaming agents
O'right的洗发精有很多种,有给头皮的,头发的,甚至是给烫/染的头发等等。不过全部原料都是来自于天然成分

I first bought this Tea Tree shampoo to try, it's mainly for scalp care, of course it treats the hair too! And it smells very nice!
我先买了tea tree洗发精,很喜欢那淡淡又很纯的香味

The bottle has detailed information at the back
我想大家用完了洗发精就把瓶子给丢了,对吧?其实我们知道这是非常不环保的,不过收在家里也是没用阿。。xD
但买了O'right产品就完完全全不必烦这点了,因为O'right所采用的塑胶瓶都是100%用淀粉和纤维素做成的,只要埋在土里,里面的成分会化解 (当然需要时间啦),而瓶底的种子就会长成一棵树!这就是所谓的‘瓶中树’!真佩服创办人想得出这个idea!给他大大个赞!!=)

World's greenest shampoo, with lots of 'no', no parabens, no colorants, no sulfates and etc. It's sure a very good product for the hair!

So what you usually do with the shampoo bottle when it's empty? I guess most of us just throw them away, right?
Here's the interesting part, the whole O'right shampoo bottle is 100% biodegradable, when buried in soil, the bottle will break down over the course of about a year and become nutrient for the soil, and the seed inside the bottle will sprout and grow into a tree! That's a very creative idea from the founder! 

The shampoo is transparent in color

I've used it for few times and I notice my hair becomes shinier, not to mention my scalp becomes less oily too!

I personally am satisfied with this product. 
用了几次后,有感觉头发比较有光泽,头皮也没那么容易出油!

The shampoo cost RM 88 for 400ml. Not very cheap but it's the original green idea which attracts my attention to buy. I am a person who supports recycle and anything which is environmental friendly.
洗发精售价是RM 88 (400ml). 所谓一分钱一分货,虽然不便宜不过如果真的对头发头皮健康,同时又能爱地球,我想大家都可以接受吧?

Visit the links below to find out more:
如果大家有兴趣知道更多,可以点击以下的网址:

有兴趣网购的朋友们,可以点击这里
If you would like to purchase online, click HERE. (If you're staying at Taiping, you may get this at Hair Two Hair salon).
如果你住在太平,可以到Hair Two Hair发廊购买)。


31 comments:

  1. oh, this shampoo is interesting!! the world's greenest shampoo and this kind of attracts me lah.. i am curious how "green" this shampoo is, or just that the color is the greenest only, muahaha~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great idea that they have it in a totally biodegradable bottle, awesome idea!! "the seed inside the bottle will sprout and grow into a tree!", what do you mean?? they have put some seeds in the bottle when manufacturing it?? hahaha, then have to dispose off the bottle wisely, else your house will be trees everywhere later~~

      Delete
    2. RM88 of 400ml, errr, not cheap and i think it's like 4 times more expensive than those shampoo on the shelves?? but of course salon shampoo are always slight more expensive right.. but then, if you think it does good for your hair and scalp, then not mind spending that extra right?? :)

      Delete
    3. BTW I received your CNY card already, just in time!! thank you very much for the thought :)

      Delete
  2. Your line World's Greenest Shampoo certainly caught my eyes! I support such products and have been experimenting many imported brands over the months. The price may not be cheap but then, good things don't come cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed by the fact that their bottles are eco-friendly and would dissolve back to nature after some months. I do know that many plastic shopping bags are user friendly now but shampoo bottles of this nature is new to me. Thank you very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 谢谢介绍,喜欢它的瓶子idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 刚收到你的贺卡了,谢谢你。

      Delete
  5. Yes good yhings font come cheap.....hope it is effective... My hair is kind of dry....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. World's greenest shampoo, something new to me..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you Hayley for supporting a green cause. This Taiping hair salon is so aware of the environment and the need to use and so sell this green product. I wonder if any salons in KL sell this product.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good introduction to this shampoo you are qualified to write sponsored post

    ReplyDelete
  10. 祝你和家人一马当先龙马精神新年快乐

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hair salon products are usually more expensive

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wonder whether this product is sold in departmental stores in Taiwan. If yes, then I can go search for it the next time I visit Taiwan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know I'm paying less than that amount for the organic shampoo that I'm using, and I can't remember where it is from.

    I wonder, is it possible for us to find it in KL?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmmmmmmmm ....for me, I need to use those light shampoo to avoid hair loss .

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't have much left...but I think I still have more than Chris! Muahahahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. There are a lot of organic and natural products in the market. Not cheap, but better than those cancer causing products.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look like it is a very green product..RM88.00 for a bottle is a bit expensive, not many people can continue using it..wonder what sort if tree it will grow from the bottle...:D

    ReplyDelete
  18. 这shampoo的idea真的很不错。
    用完后还可以环保。而且用后头发没那么油
    ,很适合我捏~

    ReplyDelete
  19. 这shampoo的环保概念也太好,连罐子都能被消化。=)很棒!
    我对洗头水要求很高,也许应该说自己头发太不争气,面对市面上许多都不适合...

    ReplyDelete
  20. 这牌子还第一次听过!我的头皮敏感,如果用错洗发水会满头头皮屑!
    顺便祝你新年快乐噢

    ReplyDelete
  21. the shampoo looks good..
    now a lot of shampoo is fill with chemicals and it bad for the scalp..

    ReplyDelete
  22. 我的头皮也很容易出油,这个还蛮适合我的~~

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sounds good.. but I just bought Nioxin not so long ago! But will keep this in view. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Am using organic shampoos as much as I can too. Works wonders for the scalp too but can't seem to get a suitable one for coloured hair.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Hayley, not every O'right shampoo bottle is biodegradbile. Please check the bottom with "7" in the recycle mark. ;) Just a reminder.

    From a O'right lover, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks Hayley for the information. Was trying to compare price between Singapore and the rest of the World. It seems USA sells it the cheapest for only US$17 for a 400ml bottle. Once this reach Asia it is significantly more expensive. In SG my salon sells it for $39. It isn't too expensive then compare with Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)