Thursday, February 20, 2014

iPmart.com.my

iPmart is a trusted online site selling electronic devices, mobile phones, phone accessories, notebook, printer, camera and many more.

Speaking of camera, iPmart does have lots of camera choices with reasonable price, click HERE to find out more.



If you know me well, you'd know that I love photography, I even took a photography course when I was in university. And because of the passion to take photos, I've tried using several brands of camera all this while such as Olympus, Sony, Nikon, Canon and my latest favorite, Panasonic lumix GF5.


This is my latest great companion, it has accompanied me for about 2 years and honestly, I have no complain about it.

The GF5 is a small and stylish compact system camera with some of the features worth mentioning, such as the FourThird sized 12.1-megapixel live MOS image sensor, full HD movies, pop up flash unit, camera shake compensation and etc. 
Another thing I like about it is the clear and fast shutter click, and the menu functions are pretty straight forward and easy to use!

I know most smart phones these days come with good camera function but personally, I still prefer to use a proper camera to take photos cause I believe in quality, though it can be quite troublesome and heavy to bring a camera out everytime.

Back to the topic, iPmart also provides clear specs of all the devices, they deliver world wide with trusted services. And for certain devices, they also provide 30 days return and warranty. Do click on their website to find out more! (Alternatively, you can click at the badge on the right side directly ->)

And here's the good news, use this discount code 498373LPM to get RM 15 discount for minimum purchase of RM 100 (unlimited usage), offers valid til 31st March 2014! Hurry!

14 comments:

  1. 哇, Nice camera!!
    我有在 ipmart买过手机壳,但是quality 不是很好呢~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Used Lumix before. Now I am using Canon. More than 2 years now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But use handphone easier to share photos via whatsapp and facebook, that is what i like

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry unable to comment as often as i can cos my desktop is spoilt but hope you don't forget me ok? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 我觉得找到自己喜欢用的相机后就不会想去换了!即使换机也会换回一样品牌的,我是Sony支持者!=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 不用相機了,用手機隨便拍拍就交貨,越來越懶了。哈哈..

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you are interested in photography? Good hobby.. nowadays with digital cameras, we do not need to spend a lot on developing the pictures like we did last time when there was no digital camera yet....

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, thanks for sharing this website.. hmmm, but i am not planning to get any camera at the moment.. because most of the time, i also take photos with my phone only, haha!! even when i went to Japan, i also took photos using my phone, of course friend bought better cameras and i just tumpang them lor, hehe~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a useful website for someone who is going to buy an electronic device. Can use the code you shared to get some discounts too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 years? Time to buy a new one...and send me your old Lumix, can? Wink! Wink!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 这个相机很不错哦,我那时候也是有想到要买,但是没有实行而已,呵呵!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love my Lumix too:D Will check out the site. Camera shopping now:D

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)