Do you watch the HK drama showing on Astro On Demand now, storm in a cocoon? I enjoy the drama very much and the story is getting more and more kan cheong now!
Unlike Korean/Taiwanese drama, HK drama is always much shorter (about 45 minutes per episode) and this is why I prefer to watch HK drama. Of course, most HK drama has almost the same storyline and the similar faces, haha xD
每晚8.30pm肯定守在电视机前！上几个月前装了Astro On Demand所以不用再上网下载了！;)
总觉得潘家杨（马俊伟）和唐冰冰 （杨怡) 这一对情侣好衬！
They are the 2 main actor and actress, Steven Ma and Tavia Yeung. I just feel that this 2 make a perfect lovely couple!
I know I am indeed lucky to be able to receive several beauty boxes lately, many thanks to blog world as I knew this through a blogger.
Who doesn't love freebies right? ^^
Let's take a look at what's inside the box.
The box itself is small and cute!
And packed with some fabulous samples!
With some information about the samples and price, also discount codes! <3
Aqua peeling face from Rescare, 150ml (RM 78), a product from Korea. Get rids of dead skin cells and giving you radiant skin!
The product is in liquid form
If you look carefully, those are some dead skin cells on my hands!
Acne patch from miacare, 3 patches (retailing at RM 9.90 for 12 patches). Comes with information and instructions. I believe this will be an useful item to cover up those ugly acnes, it can also works to absorb all the icky pus for lighting-quick healing
Plus white nighttime toothpaste from Dentiste, retailing at RM 25.90 for 160g.
Use it for fresher morning breath, healthier gums and cleaner mouth
Another product from Dentiste', oral rinse. Retailing at RM 25.90 for 380ml. Not sure about you but I am firm believer in using oral rinse, I just love the minty and fresh feeling everytime after gargling!
Last but not least, fragrance free dry shampoo from Shaire London. Retailing at RM 35.90 for 60ml. Just spray it evenly on hair and scalp and you're done! Used it once and I love how the fragrance stays on my hair for hours!
Modbox has a varieties of brands for skincare, make up, aromatherapy, bath & body, hair care, fragrance and etc, all at a very reasonable price! They even offer free shipping for orders above RM 100.
I enjoy my monthly body massage with this professional malay aunty but this time around, she was too occupied and we couldn't find a suitable time for a massage session, but my backache is killing me! So I visited a Chinese massage center at town.
The massause said I have very stiff shoulder and back once she massaged my back, and recommended me to do gua sha (skin scraping). I always say NO to skin scraping cause of the pain, and most importantly the red marks and blemishes that appeared after that! But this day, I've actually decided to try, for the very first time ;)
1. Received the multi action cleanser free from Quantum Energy as I've shared my experience using the products few weeks ago, it's worth RM 190 ;)
早前分享了Quantum Energy 心得所以赢得了一支 cleanser！上礼拜才收到的～
2. Collected these samples from Gurney Plaza yesterday and I was so happy! OMG I sounded so much like a auntie already! xD
Anyway, I went to Penang yesterday with my parents and Aden and we used the new Penang second bridge for the first time. Well, nothing special about the bridge also, wonder why people go there and take photos on purpose during the opening early this month? :p
3. Hubby traded in his old car and bought this few weeks ago ;) He said it's for me so I considered this my belated Valentine gift, LOL!
4. Was Whatsapp-ing with my Uni mates the other day we are planning a meet up at KL next month, hopefully the trip jadi la! It's been more than 5 years since we last met!! Then I browsed through my old albums of us spending crazy time together......
5. Last but not least, I must go rest now! I was feeling a bit under the weather since yesterday so I quickly made a trip to the clinic, as I don't want Aden to catch the sick bugs and I must recover by this weekend, since it'll be busy weekend for us, it's bro-in-law's wedding! ;)
Our first family portrait was done in April last year (click HERE), few days before Aden turned one.
This year, we had another family portrait, also done by the same photographer and this time, it's FOC! =))
Reason being is, the photographer, Bayz, said that the previous family portrait wasn't a real satisfied one since Aden was quite cranky that day (cause it was near to his napping time). So this time around she actually offered to take the second family portrait for us, for FREE!