Friday, May 30, 2014

Mitomo facial masks

I am a facial mask lover and these days, I try to pamper myself with a good mask session thrice a week (sometimes 4 times a week if I have the time).
I can be very adventurous when it comes to the mask brands, thank God I have normal skin type which allows me to try different brands and different types of facial masks ;)

Recently, I discover a brand called Mitomo, a brand from Korea. 
I contacted their FB and they let me choose 3 types of masks from their range for this review!


This is the brochure showing the different types of masks they have.
What I love about their brand is that they provide mask for different purpose like moisturizing, replenish nutrition, soothing, whitening, antioxidant firming and cleansing acne.

They even have masks specially for man!
All masks are without paraben and alcohol!

These are the 3 masks I chose:
(l-r) 1. Royal jelly essence mask (moisturizing, healthy, vibrant skin)
2. Snail - For women essence mask (moisturizing, improve skin elasticity)
3. Collagen essence mask (replenish collagen, improve elasticity)

The mask is completely filled with essence! What they emphasize is, 25g facemask with extra 25% essence, you can use the extra essence on your neck and other areas too!

The mask is made of natural cotton so it's very comfortable!

(left: before, right: after)
This is my before-after photo of using the royal jelly mask, skin looks shinier after using!

Snail, for women essence mask.
I can feel my skin becoming firmer after using.

Collagen essence mask, skin looks fairer and feels firmer, plus I love the scent!


Overall, I am very satisfied with the results of the masks, best of all, the mask is totally affordable! A piece of mask cost just RM 4.90! 
I am definitely going to repurchase!

Here is the contact and how you can buy the mask online! 
(click to enlarge)

42 comments:

  1. Good to treat your skin to facial masks. These facial masks sound nice to use for normal skin. Too bad my skin is super oily so I don't dare to try facial masks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am sure there're masks which suitable for oily skin~

      Delete
    2. Scared to try because if my face breaks out in acnes after trying then I am in big trouble.

      Delete
    3. May be you can visit the professional beautician and seek for their advice!

      Delete
  2. I got one from Twilight Man. Still there. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man also need to do mask, so don't procrastinate!

      Delete
  3. 价格不高,不错,可以尝试 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 你好勤力呀!我也想一个星期来至少三四次敷mask但是就是就是。。。。。忘记还是懒惰我也不懂>_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 呵呵,不可以懒惰啊,女人要定时保养~

      Delete
  5. Hmm good treat. It really reliefs our skin right? I wish to do it everyday...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, erm if everyday then will be a bit too much?

      Delete
  6. I can see a difference there in the before and after pixs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I very lazy, one week, one time, should increase it, hehe....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yea, actually twice a week also very good already~

      Delete
  8. 我喜欢他家补水的,很好用!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 敷面膜之后肤色提亮了耶!你好勤劳敷面膜,我一周能有两次就算勤劳了!!XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 呵呵,没法啦,爱美嘛!
      我认为给与肌肤一个好的保养很重要,只要肌肤好,就不必费时费神来化妆什么的。。皮肤也一样好看!

      Delete
  10. oh, you remind me that i have also got a few masks i bought that i have not been using.. haha!! 貪玩 bought because very cheap mah, and the packaging looks very interesting, so many varieties so just bought a few home.. have been using them like once a week that time, but slowly got them forgotten.. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yalor, nowadays all these masks are very cheap.. can be as cheap as RM1 a packet also, that's what i always see at the LRT station and a lot of people buying.. but then dunno lah, RM1 a piece like is this too cheap and how trustworthy ah?? but i got thick skin, maybe can buy one to try out first, if nothing happens then i think okay woh RM1 can do it daily also can, haha!!

      Delete
    2. i like all the different ingredients used in mask lah, it's like anything can be used for mask.. normal ones like honey, collagen, cucumber extract, oat, shea butter, aloe vera etc.. i think as long as plant extracts then they all have their own good stuffs focusing on different needs huh?? but the most interesting ingredients i came across was..
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      the slimy secretion or mucus (or whatever you call it, i cannot remember what's written on the packaging) on snakes!!! OMG, dare to use?? :p

      Delete
    3. yeah, it really feels fresh and light after a mask treatment i must admit.. okay, i must remind myself to do it tomorrow already.. guys must also 水水嫩嫩 now de~~ :p

      Delete
    4. Oh really? Hmm, sometimes cheap mask doesn't means it's good oh, I mean not all cheap mask is good, :p

      You better don't keep too long, faster go use it la!

      Yep, most ingredients used are natural plants and all...
      Oh, I think you mean the snail liquid? Nowadays very popular..
      蜗牛精华液。

      Yes, guys also can/need pan leng leng~

      Delete
  11. I still have a few pieces in my fridge... gonna put one on during the weekend... I feel so haggard now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a cold mask is very relaxing!

      Delete
  12. 效果还不错哦!我是很懒惰敷面膜的人,但是最近爱上sleeping mask很适合我!哈!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 我也爱sleeping mask,很方便!

      Delete
  13. I rarely have time to take care of my face. haha.... Have to find time after seeing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wah... you must been intrigued enough about the mask to contact them directly. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, cause I love facial masks like this!

      Delete
  15. 谢谢分享,有效果又可以负担的面膜,值得一试~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 嗯,的确值得试试看!

      不客气!

      Delete
  16. i just noticed your lovely image header! anyway, i try to do mask at least once a week if i remember (which turned out into once a month haha). i get mine from Watson store, their range of mask product is impressive! maybe i should do mask before my upcoming trip...

    anyway, you have a nice weekend Hayley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Yea, some Watson products are good to use.
      Same to you!

      Delete
  17. I love masking but lately has been lazy and time constraint to applying it... sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sorry to hear that, but cannot lazy ar!

      Delete
  18. Mitomo merdeka sales. Visit our FB for more details https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Korea-Face-Mask/393646277441131

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)