Friday, May 23, 2014

New me?

(I thank everyone for your comments in my posts lately and even though I have yet to reply to them, rest assured I read all of them k?)

Doesn't this photo looks familiar? 
Taken from my post in March this year.
Nope, I am not re-posting the family portrait thing but I think this photo showed the worst of my hair.Uneven color and very frizzy messy curls!
还记得这张照片吗?
这是今年年头拍的亲子照,看看当时我那把好丑的头发!颜色不均匀,发尾的卷也很凌乱~
    

And this one taken early this month, the curls I did in June last year are becoming straighter. The only thing I could do is to apply the hair gel and blow my hair a bit to make them looks slightly nicer~
因为时间的关系,所以暂时不去理它。虽然发尾的卷渐渐的变直了,不过如果有涂些发膏和稍微吹一下,还是过得去的。。。
说到卷发嘛。。算起来我烫卷发已经是3年了!说真的,的确有开始觉得闷了。。不过因为决定不了该换什么发型所以就一直拖下去。。。

友人都说我烫卷发比较好看,适合我的脸型而且也很有女人味。
不过都已经3年了耶!是时候换个look了呱?而且卷发需要时间和心机去打理~

那么不如做离直烫?直发不需要怎么打理!而且看起来也比较轻爽!
不过直直扁扁的头发也好像很闷咧!加上我有大饼脸,弄离直烫不就更糟?
(唉,女人嘛,永远都是没事找事来烦 :p)

So, I have been perming my hair in big wavy curls for the past 3 years and this time, I intended to change my hair style, when I mean change I mean CHANGE! xD
Been hesitating whether to do another digital perm or simply a rebonding.

Really cannot decide la

Friends commented I look better with curly hairs, more feminine and it suits my face shape.
But curly hairs are much more tedious to maintain! And it's been 3 years of having boring curly hairs, though nobody complains how boring and dull it is but I really feel of doing something different!

So if that's the case, why not just go ahead with rebonding? Straight silky hair, almost zero maintenance, and makes me look much younger :p
But, straight hair is kinda boring also la! The flat style will make my face looks even rounder and bigger!

(Well, that's woman, always in dilemma with ownself and don't know how to choose :P)


While I was still in dilemma, I saw this photo from Instagram. 
就在我拿不定主意时,我在Instagram看到了这个发型。

So cool! To be honest, I have never try such short boycut hair before! If I really do something like this I'm sure it'll create a totally new me!
好酷!如果我也来个boycut肯定会焕然一新!
所以呢。。。。。

So in the end............








My new look!
最新的look!

Haha, I'll never cut such short hair la, no matter what! Woman with short hair like that can be cool and nice but definitely not for me, as I have round face.

Anyway, end up, I went with rebonding, I know it's boring as well (sorry if you were expecting something very different *blek*) but it's just good for me at the moment, I mean it is almost zero maintenance and that's why I like, since I don't have much time to style my hair these days.

哈哈,虽说剪短发的女人也可以很美很女人味不过肯定不是我!说真的我没勇气,而且我知道我这张大饼脸肯本不适合剪短发!

最后呢,还是做了离直烫(希望你们不是抱着很大的希望来看我的最新look xD)

Actually I did rebonding few years ago, but my hair was shorter that time.......
记得2010年时我也做过了离直烫,不过那时头发短很多。。

(Taken in 2010)

I am still adapting to the straight hair now, and the awful chemical smells of my hair, and I was told not to tie my hair for 2 weeks (=_="), but everything will be fine, since I now look 5 years younger, LOL! xD

离直烫最大的好处就是不需要打理!最适合我这种busy mum! ;)
虽然我暂时不能邦头发,而且一做完最少两天不能洗头,还得tahan着那股药水味。。。不过没关系,至少我现在看起来年轻5岁了!娃哈哈哈!!xD

Til then, have a great weekend guys!! <3
好啦,今天就到此为止,周末愉快哦!

p/s: 最近有点忙所以没能一一回复大家的留言,不过放心,我统统都看了!感谢大家的支持啊!

71 comments:

  1. 何止年轻5岁?,简直变少女了!美~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我觉得你的卷发成熟抚媚,一点也不显老!
    但是这个直发look真的好好好好少女啊!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, you with straight hair. Maybe you can try to cut it short, boy-style. Who knows, it may suit you very well. It will grow again, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, of course hair will grow, but no thanks!

      Delete
  4. Was thinking you really want to cut your hair short lo!!! Hehe!!! But you new look, look pretty also!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both also look nice on you...
    Yeah, I don't have the courage to cut short hair too....
    End up always bob hair only....boring =_="

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok lar, your face features suit any kind of hair... short or long rebonding or curly..

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know what, I really wanted to cut my hair pretty short. but the taukeh soh warned me not to do so... she said sayang... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh, how come she said sayang, not you? xD

      Delete
    2. I dare to cut short mar..but she wanted me to keep long hair... lol

      Delete
  8. You look great in any hair style, rest assure. I am sure the short hair style like the pixie hair would fit you because of your face shape. I cannot go for short hair because of my rounder face shape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nop, that pixie cut won't suit me, I just know....

      Delete
  9. errr, actually if you didn't mention the problem with your hair in the first photo, i don't think we all can realize or notice also lah.. maybe professional hairstylist only can notice that lah.. but now that you have mentioned, hmmm, maybe you are right, haha.. but then i like the color woh, little bit of brunette looks nice woh..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yalah, actually it's a big thing if you decided to change your hairstyle!! for guys maybe still okay because we probably won't have too much changes done, but ladies are different, you have 1001 styles that you can do.. so really need a lot of considerations huh?? 換髮型不是開玩笑的哦~~

      Delete
    2. wah, when i saw that photo on Instagram!! i thot that's your new look leh!! so 激 if you have such a drastic change.. actually that's very cool hairstyle.. but then i think if you want to cut your hair so short, you always have to put on makeup leh.. and then hair treatment and maintenance is super important for short hair (errr, ladies only maybe, seldom see guys do hair treatment)..

      Delete
    3. aiyoh, Hayley 小妹妹!! fuyoh, your new hairstyle makes you look so much younger leh.. if just scroll and briefly look, really like a junior high school student woh.. when your hubby reached home that day, was he able to recognize you?? or thought 誰家小妹妹過來找嘿莉安娣玩?? hohohoho!! i don't think you look 5 years younger, but maybe 15 years younger lor~~ OMG!! which salon and which hairstylist you went?? i want to go find him/her to do my hair also!!! :D

      Delete
    4. but i kind of worry if your hubby dares not walk together with you, maybe he'd be afraid that later people will think how sweet this man is holding her younger sister's hand to go shopping together, and this girl how come so young already got a son?? :p

      Delete
    5. Haha, no la it's obvious la, may be guys won't notice la, but girls will ;)

      Yep, guys no need to 'fan' what hairstyle to change since you only have like 1 style xD

      Haha, you must be thinking 我受到什么刺激 right? I sure won't cut so short la!

      SK, aiyo, you are so kua cheong la! That's exeggerating la! xD
      Even if I tell you which saloon I went, you also won't come la! Will you? :p

      Again, you are so kua cheong, what young girl hold a son? Haha xD

      Delete
  10. Mayb can ask the hair stylist for advise on the short hair as they can advise u abt it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, but since I wanted to keep long hair, she recommend either digital perm of rebonding only.

      Delete
  11. 还以为你会来个短yeng发哈哈!!!
    但是还是长发好!你直发卷发都好看!=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈,我没勇气!
      呵呵,谢谢!

      Delete
  12. 我也是以为你来个很酷的发型!!!
    直发的你简直就是学生妹!!哈哈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈,真的像学生妹吗?

      Delete
  13. 我一直都理直发,不敢冒险。直发是最安全的。

    ReplyDelete
  14. 没错,离子烫最适合懒惰的人(像我),所以我选来选去,最后还是选回直发,而且还要短,这样洗头吹头发也比较省时间,哈哈哈!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 不只是适合懒人啦,也适合忙人,呵呵~

      Delete
  15. I like to rebond my hair straight too... easier to take care...though it doesn't suit my age, but I lantak, I still do it for my own convenience.. hahaha... but nowadays I told the hairdresser not to "iron' it too straight.. let it be more natural... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, too straight and flat looks so weird!

      Delete
  16. Curls are definitely harder to maintain; I can attest to that. Although I am born with straight hair, I experienced this phase where I wanted to experiment with curly hair and bought so many curlers (the manual ones) that it frightened my parents for a while.

    I eventually asked the hairstyle to chop away the curls, leaving me with my original hair design. Don't get me wrong; I still curl my hair occasionally. =)

    But yeah, we, who have round face, have to think twice about having a short hairstyle. The last time I thought about it aloud, someone replied that I'd look like a potato. =.="

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Curls sure need time and effort to maintain.

      I don't have the 'heart' to curl my hair on my own, I do have the curling set but never use, haha!

      Delete
  17. You need to spend more time to manage your curls but with rebonded hair, it is easier to maintain :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree with SK, long straight hair will make you look younger than curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I still think you looked nice with curly or straight hair. Just change about to excite your hubby every season.

    I actually dress up to please my wife cos she sees me always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me tell you an ancient secret of hair Feng Shui. Long hair ladies will have more wealth. Look at all the Empresses in China and Korea who just bundle up and tie without cutting. My wife once cut her hair spiky short and was broke for one year!

      Delete
    2. Thanks TM!

      Haha, really? Anyway I think woman looks nicer with long hair, that's nature.

      Delete
  20. 我以为你真的来个boycut!哈哈!
    直发好看,根本就是少女妈妈!真的好看~直发真的很容易打理、我也是烫直女人,因为我不会打理头发!哈哈!重点,早上起来随便梳,一条好汉出门,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈,少女妈妈?
      对啊,的确很好打理!

      Delete
  21. 還以為你真的剪短,吓了一跳,呵呵。

    其實直髮券髮都適合你!我個人較喜歡鬈髮,但直髮確實容易打理,省時間咯。。

    ReplyDelete
  22. If you want to cut short hair, I would be the first one to say: "NOOOOOOOOO!!!" I still think girls look better with long hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, actually I also think the same!

      Delete
  23. You look very sexy in the photo taken in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  24. yes, you look pretty with long hair. I personally like long hair too. I had cut short hair once but I won't do that again. Not easy to maintain short hair though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And not everyone suits short hair!

      Delete
  25. You look very nice with long straight hair. Very much younger than previous curly hair. Good decision! I always go for easier to manage hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      Same here, easy maintenance is my priority these days!

      Delete
  26. Love your straight hair. I can't rebond because the new growth will show a cup within 3 weeks since I have very wavy (almost curly hair).

    I was also contemplating with my hair some weeks ago. But when I returned from my Bali trip, there was no more thinking. I had my hair chopped short. Am so glad I went short. Easier to handle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I can see you have curly hair!

      Short hair is indeed much easier to handle!

      Delete
  27. 剪了刘海更年轻了哦!
    我看到我头发目前的长度也是在懊恼,想留长,可是又难留!哎…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 不过你的发型很适合你!我很喜欢咧。。可惜我永远剪不到类似的。。:(

      Delete
  28. 看起来像aden的姐姐啦!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈,没那么夸张啦。。:p

      Delete
  29. 直发和卷发各有各好看,啊呀~我还以为你要剪头boy cut,再染白色,结果。。。你骗了我!!XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈,我还没那么kek啦!xD

      Delete
  30. in my opinion, ladies in long hair look nicer. I was thinking of doing rebonding too as my hair is at shoulder length and very messy. Always curl at the end as the hairstylist said my hair has got some natural curls.

    You look good in both curl and straight. And you look forever young !

    ReplyDelete
  31. d'you know what's funny? i have naturally wavy hair (like super wavyyyy) & everyone LOVES it but really when i don't put product in, i can look like a crazed lion! haha. & because it's hard to really put effort into maintaining, i often utilise my flat iron. i love how light super straight hair is & how sleek it can make me look BUT when i'm out & see girls with pretty proper curls, i start to miss curly hair & complain a lot to the boy friend.. HAHA! so yes. women are very hard creatures to satisfy.. D:

    but! you look incredible with your new old hair (;

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)