Wednesday, June 25, 2014

L'Oreal men expert BB moisturizing gel

(Yep another skin care-related post :p)

I received a tube of L'Oreal BB moisturizing gel 2 weeks back and asked hubby to try it on the very same day ;)
You see, hubby is not very keen on skin care but I have been pestering him to at least use a facial foam to remove all the dusts and dirts from the skin, as he works outside everyday. 

I think skin care is not limited to just woman these days, I can see lots of men have started to get serious on skin care and I actually find it important, as all of us aged (no exception), and the environment these days have bring lots of hazard  to our skin.
More over, there're lots of skin care brands which sell men products nowadays!

And now with this moisturizing gel, hubby has another step to do everyday after his shower xD

It's said to be an instant skin fixer!

Comes with detailed information and instruction

This is how the tube looks like, black in color, cool huh? :p

Each tube is 50ml, retailing at RM 35.90 at major pharmacies, very reasonably priced I'd say.

So this is the technology of the moisturizing gel, it is infused with Vit C and green tea extract, and the micronized beads of pigment gives instant cool sensation, and at the same time correct and brighten up skin

This is what the product is selling =)

The part 'fix spots, marks and dullness' actually attracts me the most ;)

The gel is blue in color, with many small beads inside

And the gel turns into brown just like BB cream (in case if you are wondering what BB stands for, it's blemish balm ^^) after it has smoothed out, interesting right?

Just to show you how much coverage the gel gives

This is the before-after result of applying the gel, hubby has a lot of dark pigmentation on his cheeks and after applying, the gel did covered up most of them. Hubby likes the cooling sensation, and though I am not the one using the product, I do love how it can cover the imperfections ;)

Sounds really good!


So, if you are a male or if your bf/husband/brother is not using any moisturizer, you can definitely consider buying this!

55 comments:

  1. Now men really "ai sui, mai mia" also too...
    I'm getting more interested with your beauty post nowadays.... keep me updated with the review of every products that you've posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yea, but I think man won't go as far as woman when it comes to skin care?
      Thanks for the support dear.

      Delete
  2. My hubby also never use any skincare.. But he uses tea tree facial foam la.. Lastime I used to apply my moisturizer for him also, but after mine finished, I never get more liao, even I don't use skincare liao now, hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least he uses facial foam, hehe...

      Delete
  3. yeah, my friend went to Bangkok a few months ago and i saw him using this Loreal BB Gel.. i was intrigued and he said he bought from there, around the same price also..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i didn't know what BB cream is until i read Hayley's blog and then i went to google this BB thing.. and now i know, in short, it's all in one thing to put on the face lah, hahaha!! that's why when i saw my friend using, i tembok muka go and ask him to let me try.. woo, really not bad at all..

      Delete
    2. the other day i was at Watson's and finally i saw them promoting this new product (we are even slower than Bangkok) and almost wanted to buy a tube to try.. but then after second thought, let me finish my moisturizer first and wait for it to have discount lah, haha!! but i certainly will buy to use later.. :)

      Delete
    3. good lah, this thing is quite convenient because it is kind of multipurpose, suitable for lazy person to just apply and go.. skin correction and energy infusion, oh, something attractive to me.. as you know lah, i am one of those 愛美 people also mah.. somemore now old uncle already, 更加需要照顧皮乎了!!! :D

      Delete
    4. Oh ya, I think Loreal products are cheaper in Thailand.

      Haha, glad to know that now you know what is BB cream :p

      Ok, I hope you'll like the product as well, 希望没有介绍错!
      Yea I know you got use skin care products one, actually it's important la!

      Delete
  4. See that nowadays guys also went facial, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! This is for my hubby. He is one of those men out there that think skin care is for women only! I will get this for him as long exposure to sun is not good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, you should make him aware of that!

      Delete
  6. My hubby wont be so keen on skincare though.. haha.. maybe hv to "force" to use.. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, must keep on reminding him to use the skin care products...

      Delete
  7. Silly me. After reading this I thought I can buy for spouse after his current facial wash has been all used up. Luckily I reread and know that this is not a facial wash for men but a moisturizing gel which must be left on the face after application. Too bad my spouse does not like the feeling of any gel on his face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But the gel is easily absorbed into the skin without leaving any sticky feeling....

      Delete
    2. I'll suggest this to my brother in law. He plays golf a lot so his skin gets quite dry. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
    3. Hopefully your BIL will like this.
      You're welcome la!

      Delete
    4. If it makes him look more handsome, I am sure that he will like it. :D

      Delete
  8. oh man skin care~ 我可以skip了~哈哈!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 不过也谢谢你的留言,哈哈!

      Delete
  9. 标题我是快速lap过,只注意到BB,还以为是BB Cream,读到一半才知道你分享男性保养品,Opps!!我真的太忙太忙了!!>_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈,你好好笑啦!不过你在忙什么啊?

      Delete
  10. 这我想到我哥哥,他没有搽什么BB cream但却很勤劳每两个星期去洗脸和在家敷面膜,呵呵!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哇,那么你哥哥的皮肤肯定很好!

      Delete
  11. My wife tells everyone that I have more creams than hers on the dressing table. So I have been exposed lah.... More men are following Brad Pitt and David Beckham to become metrosexual now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Serious ar? You got more products than your wife? Hmm no wonder your skin looks good la!

      Delete
  12. I'm like your hubby. It works eh?

    ReplyDelete
  13. The younger generation of men are so concious of skin care! I think sime of them have more skin care and beauty products than I do hah...hah...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Errr ...I only used cleanser. Too lazy and no time for others akin care regime. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well that's quite good already la!

      Delete
  15. 结果你老公从此以后都有用这支东西吗?会问这个问题是因为我觉得(大部分)的男人都嫌凃这涂那很麻烦,很懒

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 有啊,暂时来说每天都有,不懂哪天开始会嫌烦。。。:p

      Delete
  16. 老公的皮肤还好过我 :( 虽然没做保养,连基本的清洁也有时候是用清水罢了,令我觉得心里超不平衡的!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哇,如果是我也会很不平衡 xD

      Delete
  17. Definitely. Men also must have skin care leh

    ReplyDelete
  18. 觉得大部分男生都不知道保养的重要性,觉得很娘吧?

    可是我也是劝超人说一定要用,男生皮肤干净也显年轻。他也是用Loreal的洗脸霜,不过如果再要他涂抹应该是没有什么可能。 (不过我还是会把你这篇给他看~哈哈哈)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 对咯,他们也会嫌烦/懒。
      不过确实是很重要啊!

      Delete
  19. 我叫我老公保养,他叫我当他的阿四帮他涂 =.=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈,我老公有时也会这样。。。=_=

      Delete
  20. i bought skin care products for the fiance but he is always not using them.. maybe i can try this one instead.. buy and pest him to use :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha guys always like that, must keep pestering one...

      Delete
  21. Will make the hubster read this. I bought it for him but he's not using it! Grrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  22. 想问一下,
    女生的bb/cccream 只是个遮瑕膏化妆品,回家就得洗掉的。
    那,这男版的bb gel, 是一样的功能么?
    还是他是个护肤品,睡觉前可以搽的 ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 嗯,差不多一样功能。
      睡觉前不必搽啦,只是出门前搽。。

      Delete
  23. Hi, thanks for the review.
    I am wondering do we have to use makeup remover to remove it like other BB cream?
    or it is just a moisturizer with BB function?
    TIA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hubby don't use remover so he just rinse with facial foam.
      Something like bb cream, but without SPF.

      Delete
  24. hello ,请问这个,需要卸妆水来洗掉的吗?

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)