1. I was away to KL with my parents and Aden to meet my brother who flew from Sg last weekend, erm actually that's not the main purpose of going KL... The main purpose is.......
... to bring Aden to visit panda bears!!! Spent few hours in Zoo Negara, ok that deserves another post.
2. Tried to whatsapp-ed the KL blogger gang few days before the trip for a meet up but end up, most of them couldn't make it
cause everyone is very busy. My bad also la, I should have book you all at least a month earlier ;)
Anyway, was able to steal 2-3 hours out to meet 2 blogger friends while my mum helped to babysit Aden.
And this man needs no introduction la, haha! He is so tall and so handsome lo xD
3. He even bought me some cookies, aiyo very paiseh la!! (My parents cut opened the cookies to eat before I get to take proper photo, haha!)
Anyway thanks TM! Really appreciate your effort of coming to meet me though it was just a very short ones. I hope we all get to gather around again soon.
4. And here's Janelle, also a blogger but already stopped blogging for a while xD
This is our second meeting, first one was about half a year ago.
5. We had a great gathering and dining at Alexis the Gardens. Looking forward to our next meet up ;)
6. After the gathering, we walked around Mid Valley and obviously, this boy enjoyed the most.
7. My dear parents with their grandson. I was kinda tired with the driving alone but seeing them happy, every ounces of the tiredness means nothing. Oh by the way, if you're wondering where's my hubby, he was back at home. We stayed 2 nights at KL and since hubby was busy with works, he din't join us this time.
8. Stayed at Cititel Mid Valley and was quite satisfied with it.
9. My son enjoyed himself as well, and can sleep well despite the new bed and environment.
10. That's what I mean... =)
11. Drove over to One Utama on the last day before my brother flew back to Sg. This boy enjoyed the car rides, 4 times altogether xD
Not much to blog about this short KL trip anyway, it's more on family bonding time, shopping and dining ;)
I guess that's all for today! Long weekend is coming up and I'd like to wish my dear readers a happy holidays! Be safe whenever you are! And to those who celebrate, Selamat Hari Raya! =)
See you next week!