Friday, July 25, 2014

A fruitful short trip

1. I was away to KL with my parents and Aden to meet my brother who flew from Sg last weekend, erm actually that's not the main purpose of going KL... The main purpose is.......
... to bring Aden to visit panda bears!!! Spent few hours in Zoo Negara, ok that deserves another post.


2. Tried to whatsapp-ed the KL blogger gang few days before the trip for a meet up but end up, most of them couldn't make it cause everyone is very busy. My bad also la, I should have book you all at least a month earlier ;) 
Anyway, was able to steal 2-3 hours out to meet 2 blogger friends while my mum helped to babysit Aden.
And this man needs no introduction la, haha! He is so tall and so handsome lo xD 


3. He even bought me some cookies, aiyo very paiseh la!! (My parents cut opened the cookies to eat before I get to take proper photo, haha!)
Anyway thanks TM! Really appreciate your effort of coming to meet me though it was just a very short ones. I hope we all get to gather around again soon. 


4. And here's Janelle, also a blogger but already stopped blogging for a while xD
This is our second meeting, first one was about half a year ago.  


5. We had a great gathering and dining at Alexis the Gardens. Looking forward to our next meet up ;) 


6. After the gathering, we walked around Mid Valley and obviously, this boy enjoyed the most.


7. My dear parents with their grandson. I was kinda tired with the driving alone but seeing them happy, every ounces of the tiredness means nothing. Oh by the way, if you're wondering where's my hubby, he was back at home. We stayed 2 nights at KL and since hubby was busy with works, he din't join us this time. 


8. Stayed at Cititel Mid Valley and was quite satisfied with it.


9. My son enjoyed himself as well, and can sleep well despite the new bed and environment. 


10. That's what I mean... =) 


11. Drove over to One Utama on the last day before my brother flew back to Sg. This boy enjoyed the car rides, 4 times altogether xD 


Not much to blog about this short KL trip anyway, it's more on family bonding time, shopping and dining ;)

I guess that's all for today! Long weekend is coming up and I'd like to wish my dear readers a happy holidays! Be safe whenever you are! And to those who celebrate, Selamat Hari Raya! =)
See you next week!

73 comments:

  1. Sad la, we didn't get to meet up that time, next time must set a date early, as last week because of the 30famine thing so tired after it that's why couldn't make it!! =[

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know, next time must book you all a month earlier!

      Delete
  2. when wanna pay a visit to SG? XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. 自己驾车?好厉害!
    panda值得看吗?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 嘻嘻,过奖!
      就那么两只咯,而且我去的时候都在睡觉,叫都不醒!!
      值不值得,看个人咯。。:p

      Delete
  4. Cititel used to be good and clean. Stayed there on my first family trip back on 2010/2011.

    Nice to meet up with the bloggers.

    look forward to read more on the famous pandas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clean wise, ok. Location wise, ok too!
      But too bad no swimming pool/gym.
      But their health spa center is a bit 'weird', hehe!

      Delete
  5. When i get to meet TM, i must show my "golden teeth", lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I know your hobby is to suck gold or "kam Kim"....!!!!!!
      I need to use a car's jack to open your mouth to smile. Wait... Did you stick your mouth with elephant glue? .... Faints.

      Delete
    2. How come got this joke about gold and mouth?

      Delete
    3. She posted so many Mona Lisa selfies that was tight lipped. Even FBI wondering what's inside her mulut. It could contain gold bars, diamonds or just kacang putehs!!!

      Delete
    4. Oh now only I know what you guys are saying, haha!
      Sharon, you should smile more often in your photos la!

      Delete
  6. 突然发现你的头发很长了呢~~
    Happy Holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 很开心的KL trip! 看
    熊猫了,好可爱!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 嗯,虽然懒惰不过可爱是真的~

      Delete
  8. Good to know that kids nowadays has at least 1 thing in common with kids my age. We still love the car rides :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a short meeting but I was glad to meet up! Next time will be longer chat since that day was a "preview only". Wakakakakaka
    My wife's student was leaving for US & bade farewell to thank his teacher and I persuaded him to meet up at Alexis too.

    I thought your hubby was babysitting inside the hotel room but he was actually working hard at home. You are so brave like Angeline to drive far away for a break. This is really good to be independent sometimes!

    Happy Holidays! Come to KL again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Preview' only? Haha!

      No, he is too busy, so I go with my parents lo!
      Thanks for meeting me again TM! And those cookies, already habis liao~

      Delete
  10. That's TM? Wow!!! He has slimmed down there - used to be much bigger...and older. So nice and generous to give you the lovely gifts some more. Wahhhhh...all the rest so sombong, did not come to meet you kah?

    Btw, happy birthday to you today. Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he is tall, hehe!
      All the rest very busy la.

      Delete
  11. TM handsome, you lenglui.. Very matching.. Haha.. Yeah sorry for not able to make it.. Ada jodoh sure can meet up the nex time ya.. Nice trip.. I like..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!

      It's ok, I understand, it was a short notice also la.

      Delete
  12. Meeting up with blogger friends is so much fun right! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great fun trip to KL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy holiday Hayley! You are so brave to drive your parents and son from Taiping to kl. Aden is a big boy now, can enjoy this trip very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks mun.
      I used to drive long journey already.

      Delete
  15. So nice of TM to make time to meet up with you. I was in Midvalley last Sat 19. Were you still in kl then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reread your post. Yes that's the weekend you were in kl. Too bad I didn't run into you. I was singing karaoke in red box the gardens from 11am to 3pm and then was shopping in Midvalley until 5pm.

      Delete
    2. I was there at 20th, Sunday.
      Hmm, no fate, but may be next time? ;)

      Delete
  16. Great picture with the Panda Bears.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice fruitful trip, Hayley... I am going KL too.. maybe one night or the most two only... :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. good for you and the family to take a short break away from home..I like to do that..

    ReplyDelete
  19. 等你写aden 和panda 相见欢的post!
    Btw. 你有凤眼噢 ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 已经写啦!

      嗯,我的确有凤眼 ;)

      Delete
  20. Didn't sapu 1 branded bag home? hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, who wanna pay for me ar? :p

      Delete
  21. Wow...so nice . You met up with TM. Next time remember to call me when call me when come to JB or SG. Btw, I also met the pandas I'm SG yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aiyo ..sorry...Too many typos. Thanks to my word replacement... haha

      Delete
  22. So nice Aden get to see pandas. Lucky boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. haha, those pandas so cute.. i wish to go there see one day~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  24. 住在MV很方便,走下去就是商场,吃喝玩乐又集中,省时又省力。

    ReplyDelete
  25. Glad you had a nice trip to KL! Aden is sure very happy. Cute as always!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Glad to know that you enjoyed your trip in KL, Hayley! =D

    ReplyDelete
  27. panda ^^ post some panda photo ...

    ReplyDelete
  28. hahah,,,, TM memang liddat one. He meet bloogers sure bring some hand letters :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. sorry ya cant meet up that day. Year end come. Make Blogger gathering. ajak yannie and Yvonne too

    ReplyDelete
  30. He must have really exhausted himself so much that he could sleep so easily...

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)