Or in a more direct way, he is 2 year 2 months now.
Of course, he is still in Terrible Two stage and is driving his poor mummy up the wall every single day! Seriously I think my temper is getting worse these days! This boy is really testing my patience!! >=(
Ok, anyway, despite the naughtiness, he still has his angel side, according to my parents.... Like when he's posing for selfie............
大家有没有想念Aden的成长记啊？影像中好像很久没好好记录他的成长记了。。好吧，今天就来个简单的progress report ;)
1. He did it so effortlessly, compared to me! I once used to think I am good in talking selfie but now I have to raise white flag, Aden wins =_=
2. But there're times he fails in selfie too, haha! This is consider good enough, sometimes he even gives me 50 over nonsense photos!
3. Lately, he loves showing his belly and 'kuku bird' like this, in a very lansi way, especially when he's bottomless. I hope he won't do this when he grows up, else his mummy and daddy will get complains, LOL!
4. That's Aden sayang-ing his cousin sister. I know she looks terrified here but she was just crying to be carried, not because she was scared of Aden, haha!
By the way, I guess Aden is slowing adapting to have his first cousin sister in the house. He will now sayang and kiss his mei mei, compared to the beginning when he'd tried to hit her!! But he is still jealous when he sees any of us carry the baby, so now I have to wait til Aden is not around/sleeping in order to carry the baby, hehehe! Cannot imagine how things will be when I have my second child.... >.<
好好玩哦！而且我好喜欢她的味道~~ 突然好想念Aden小的时候~ :p
5. He loves iPhone/iPad and is so addicted to it! I know it's bad for him but sometimes they are really a good replacement for me, as I can have few minutes to do my own things. Just in case you din't know, this boy is like a super UHU glue to me, I wonder how we all going to be when hubby and I go for our holidays later.....
He wants just me to carry him most of the time, mind you he's already 14kg and the weight is killing my arms! When we go for grocery shopping, he wants just me to push the trolley, haih.... Such a clingy boy!!
最近超喜欢玩iPad, 一直会吵'pad pad', 我知道不应该给他玩太多不过有时候iPad真的是很有帮助！让他玩几分钟我可以做很多事情！因为他实在太粘我了！！就连抱抱也只要我（他现在都14kg了，你可以想象抱着他有多重），去Tesco做trolley也只要我推， 睡醒就找妈咪！很多人说宝宝粘妈咪是正常的不过目前的我是觉得好烦，喘不过气啊！而且也是个跟屁虫，走到哪跟到哪~
6. He is still that daring like always, entertain us with his stunt shows, and giving us heart attacks. Elderly used to say let him fall once and he'll remember forever, well, I keep my fingers crossed.....
By the way, Aden still tends to throw things, especially from upstair to downstair, or when he doesn't get the things he want. I tell ya this boy sure has bad temper
like his dad! *headache-ing*
7. It's dress up time! Loves wearing our clothes, and here he's wearing his daddy's pants, and is very excited about that..... By the way, potty training is still not 100% succeeded, sob sob T_T
As for vocabs, he can understand more words now but as for speaking, he can't really speak a complete sentence yet. Intended to send him to montessori school nearby, soon. But at the same time, I am worried whether he'll be ok or not. Well, that's parenthood I guess, always confusing... :p