Hi! Hope you're having a great day! ;)
Today I wanna share an easy recipe on baked pancake muffins.
Here's the ingredients needed:
- 300g pancake mix (I couldn't find pancake mix, I used waffle mix instead)
- 200ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 75g maple syrup
- optional mix ins (Let your creativity runs free!)
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Mix together pancake mix, milk, eggs and maple syrup.
2. Pour mixture into muffin cups/muffin tray, about 2/3 full, if you are using mix ins, do so now.
3. Bake for 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted, comes out clean.
I just use whatever mix ins I could find at home....
The texture is soft and almost melts in the mouth, it smells great and slightly sweet too (probably because of the maple syrup), this waffle mix is so convenient! I am going to use it again next time ;)
However, the M&M's I put got sank to the bottom of the muffin so they were not seen in the photos, haha!
What's my favorite? Got to be the blueberry ones!
On a side note, I organized a mask giveaway last week and though the response wasn't so good (
probably because the prize is cheap so not many people are interested), I picked a lucky winner anyway.
And the winner is.....
I picked her because she followed the giveaway's rules.
Anyway, thank you for those who joined! Appreciate your comments.
And to nicole, watch your mailbox ya! You shall be receiving the gift within this week, I hope you'll like this small inexpensive gift ;)