1. First of all, I'd would like to thank my loyal readers for coming to comment, and also the wishes and concern you gave to my mummy *blow kisses* So sorry I couldn't reply to each and every comments lately but rest assured I READ all of them.
Life is getting busier lately, apart from my online business, I must spend more time with my mummy. I am glad that she is feeling better already since the changed of doctor and medication, I pray that she will be in good condition from now on.
Anyway, instead of saying 'I wish to have 48 hours a day', I rather to have another ME :p
最近真的比较忙，除了忙于网卖和Aden，我也需要多陪妈咪。与其说‘我希望一天有48小时’，倒不如说‘我希望还有另一个我’ xD 原谅我无法一一的回复大家的留言，不过放心，我都有读ok?
2. It's been weeks since I started my online business. I dare not say it's blooming very well but I think for a beginner like me, the results are consider ok. I am still working harder than others since this is my virgin experience :p
It's not easy of course (though I am doing it small), since I got to deal with different people with different characters, some will come and ask lots of questions and said he would bank in but end up, no news.
Some already ordered but cancelled at the very last minutes, and etc. It's ok, I sort of expected it ;)
Anyway, I must once again thank my family, in laws, friends and ex colleagues for the support! And thank YOU too, for the moral supports you gave ;)
I will continue to share more wonderful products.
By the way, actually sometimes I feel bad too to bombard you guys with my products review and testimonials, since some of you may not be interested... But no choice la since blogspot is really a good place to promote my products, keke!
3. Mid Autumn this year was nothing special (actually every year also like that xD). We spent the night playing lanterns and candles at our balcony. And where's hubby? Snoring on bed xD
4. I know you might think I sorta give up submitting Aden's progress :( This boy has sure grown up a lot, apart of growing heavier he also grown a bit taller (LOL, I mean of course la!) He is now 2 years and 4 months old. He can understands more words now, and speak a bit more, we planned to send him to Montessori next year. I think I will be fine with not having him bothering me by then :p *fingers crossed*
One thing remains unchanged, he is still that energetic and naughty!! Also very stubborn >.<
Ok, I will try my best to blog about him soon, I hope.
4. Shopped at Toki Choi for the first time and while I am satisfied with the material and price, I regret for not able to wear it :(
Anyone wanna adopt this pretty little dress? RM 30 including postage.
For measurement you can click HERE. There's a side zipper by the way.
不过很可惜的是，第一次买的洋装竟然不能穿！:( 有没有人要啊？RM 30 卖出去（包邮费）。想知道尺寸的就点击这里吧。
5. In case if anyone is missing me, here's a recent photo of me ;)
Still the same me, not slimmer not chubbier not prettier not older, haha xD
I guess that's all for today, I am afraid you'll have no idea how to comment if I write too much xD
Might not be updating this weekend, here wishing everyone a safe and fun weekend! <3