Friday, October 31, 2014

East Europe 2014

Hi!
You remember me? xD

It's been a while since I last login to my blogspot I almost forgot the password!! LOL!

Before this, I wasn't in the mood of blogging (plus I was busy with my online business at the same time) hence the lack of updates. Then shortly after I went for a 10D7N tour to Eastern Europe so that's why I said I was taking a break.

Anyway, it's good to be back! <3 I miss blogging and I miss all of you!! Very sorry I couldn't visit your blog and catch up with all of your updates, but I will TRY to find time to do so.... :p

Online business is good, I got orders even when I was at oversea ^^ I got some new products which I already shared in WeChat/Instagram, I will sure find time to share here in my blog, you just have to stay tune.
                                 -------------------------------------------------------------


So back to the trip, I went to 5 countries within 10 days, actually just 8 days minus the flight time, so you can imagine how rush and tired I was..... But overall it was a nice trip, I've been longing for a holiday like this! But now that I am back, I need to start working like cow like horse (做牛做马) already xD

Ok just a summary of where I went:

1A. Zagreb, Croatia


1B. Cavtat, Dubrovnik, Croatia 


1C. Split, Croatia 


1D. Zadar, Croatia 


2. Kotor, Montenegro 


3. Old Town, Bosnia Herzegovina 


4. Bled, Ljubljana, Slovenia 



5. Venice 



Just in case if you're wondering who I went with, it's none other than my husband la! :p


I hope I will have the mojo and most importantly the TIME to blog in details of every city and country I went. 
I can only tell you to stay tuned =)

Til then, see you soon!


31 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Hayley! Wow! You went to Eastern Europe. Must be very interesting. Look forwards to more stories on your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear, welcome back! Yep saw your updates in FB, so I know where you went.. Rest well and take your time.. Will be waiting..

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuyoh you come back giving us all a big surprise!! wah, not bad not bad, got business and got travel.. such a well balanced life leh~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. nah you see.. if you fly you sure fly far far away one like we all said before!! hahaha.. Eastern Europe this time, aiyoh, I like leh!! have always wanted to go Eastern Europe but till now still say say only..

    ReplyDelete
  5. the places are so beautiful, got water got mountain, you really "swim mountain play water" leh, so envy.. make me wanna go immediately lor, hahaha.. so different from those popular cities most people go in Western Europe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay, you have a great weekend lah.. can't wait to see your travelogue and also all the beautiful photos leh.. so shyiok lah~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! You went to a very exotic part of Europe! That's my dream place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the places are so nice. Can't wait to read more of your holiday. I am looking forwards to read your review on new products too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back... Saw those pictures in FB, very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  10. 东欧国家让我第一个感觉就是神秘,欧洲传统文化以及吉普赛人的音乐,这是我仅仅对东欧国家的认识。

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back! East Europe is so beautiful~ Looking forward more photos from your recent trip.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooo so nice! Holiday in Eastern Europe! Hope ure refreshed and ready to blogging again! Have a great weekend Hayley! And welcome home... =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sure nice and great to be able to see the world.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow!!! How nice!!! I wanna go too :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Somehow I feel the photos you share on Instagram is more interesting..
    Old Town is Mostar, am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  16. 欢迎回来!^^也很期待你的游记,那个地方都好美咧

    ReplyDelete
  17. You went on a guide tour? How was the "service"? You think you would recommend the travel agency? I prefer guided tours to going on my own...but I saw on Facebook, one here took a friend on a tour to China, abandoned them! So bad!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Welcome back Hayley, beautiful place and beautiful photos, waiting for your product and travel updates

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like picture 3, looks like postcard

    ReplyDelete
  20. Welcome home. Back to reality huh? ^^

    It is great to take break with hubby once a while but always tiring following tour. It was a great holiday for both of you. I enjoyed all the pictures you posted in fb.

    ReplyDelete
  21. 比起西欧和北欧,东欧还真的算是很少人到过的好地方
    看你照片都觉得很漂亮,我那时候看地名还在想你去了哪里呢

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hv just been to Slovenia and Venice. Yes, those countries are indeed beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a nice trip! Can't wait to read the details. So this can be considered a honeymoon too right?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Welcome back! ^^
    你好像每年都会冲很远去的,真爽!
    期待你更多的分享~东欧比较少朋友去过,觉得比较神秘哈哈~

    ReplyDelete
  25. hello to you too. wah no wonder silent so long la...good business. jiayoh

    wah vacation rupanya. Looking fwd to more posts

    ReplyDelete
  26. Welcome HOME! Every photo was nice and scenic. Waiting for more detailed updates from you then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow, eastern europe!! another honeymoon? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Welcome back! Wish to read about your eastern Europe trip as don't know much about those countries :P

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)