Thursday, October 9, 2014

Products review (part V)

1.


The new testimonial from my friend, I was shocked! 

I guess the photo alone already show how effective is the slimming cream? Hehehe~ If you're interested to know more, kindly comment here~

Price: RM 100 for 100ml


2. XS beauty control capsules


This is my sister in law after consuming the capsules for a month plus. I am helping her to promote this product.
The brand is new to me and I can't find more information about it online, since not many people are selling this brand. Information available from the leaflet is as below:
- main ingredients: pawpaw hawkthorm, orange, walnet, loguat, gingko, citrimax hca, L-eamine, semen pruni, konipac, ginseng, genoderma lucidum etc.
- Functional in health care: lose weight and beauty skin
specification: 400mg/pil x 60 pilss
- Usage: taken orally, once a day, 2 pills each time. 
- Cautions: It's a health care food and shall not be substituted with medicine, throughout the consuming period, drink plenty of water, take lots of fruits and vegetables.

If you are eager to find out the price and the details, comment here and I shall get back to you asap.



 3.

This is also a product selling by my sister in law, MyTwins body shape mud, she managed to see results within few days. It can be applied on arms, legs and tummy.
I have tried to apply the cream, it gives a bit cooling sensation after applied, and not the burning sensation like what other slimming cream does.

Available at RM 150 per bottle (500ml).



Related links:


And since this is my birthday month, I will give a 10% discount of any products purchased, top with a small gift if you get 2 items and above ;)
Only until 15/10! 


35 comments:

  1. Oohh, I see some more new products.. The sexy leg cream looks interesting.. Thank you for sharing.. I'm enjoying the eye mask and the pink cream.. *fatt hau mode*... You and I know only, our secret okie *wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What secrets?? ~raising up my kay poh antenna~

      Delete
    2. Annay wanna surprise Letchumi with the pink cream, muehehehe! Yiiieerr.....

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I think your legs need this cream! Wakakaka

      Delete
  3. Your sis-in-law appears to have lost a lot of weight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, so you and your SIS becomes business partners ah?? one family then 有錢齊齊搵 mah, hehehe!! actually that's a good venture also mah, you promote her products and she promotes your products also, the benefits are mutual..

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah, owner's birthday and give 10% discount and also small gift leh!! must fast fast go and see the product catalogue and cart in your orders now.. so generous of you lah, this is a nice way of doing business, kudos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That legs really different! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwww!!!! I wonder how many bottles I would need. LOL!!! Looks like they really work wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wah! After 10 days got thigh gap. very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 好有效~ 等我用完我的减肥霜先~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. 那sexy leg看起来好像不错!我怕我三分钟热度,买了又不勤劳擦…

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. 对啊,不过涂在手臂也可以不过份量要少

      Delete
  12. Currently, I am interested in your pink baby cream, do you ever try that yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Yan, i dint use that, but Louiz Yee bought from me and she said she loves it! ;)

      Delete
    2. Yan, can use as lip gloss and also ahem, I guess Hayley can tell you more.. So far ok.. No lipstick smell.. Plain, I like..

      Delete
  13. Brave to pose like that as in the second picture. Good or you, well done and nice looking.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  14. So generous of you to offer the discount to celebrate your birthday. A very good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kindly pm me, please. I would like to buy some of your products.
    Ccyk0708@gmail.com.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine, I already emailed you!

      Delete
  16. I am happy to see your business doing good

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, sexy legs..
    most ladies would definitely be keen on slimming..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Hayley, wow! So many ways of having or making legs sexy.
    Looking at your products, glad my mom gave birth to a boy, ha ha.
    Just soap and water, kow tim, ha ha.
    Anyway....thats what behind the scenes...I see the after....sexy legs when on a date or walking in malls.

    Its now 2nd week of Autumn, and temp dropped to 5'c. So no more see sexy legs till April next year.
    You have fun, and keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hayley, 10% off for all your selling products? Or only applicable to the one mentioned in this post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to restock my jelly mask soon. I'm so in love with it.

      Delete
    2. ALL, yvonne ;)
      The jelly mask is good right? May be you can try other type this time ;)

      Delete
  20. 减肥产品的效果很明显!!
    尤其是那sexy leg真的很大差别!!
    如果我有回去的话再msg你,不然这里邮费贵到吃不消。

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow.. all those look cool eh.. i need them on my tummy !!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)