If you notice, I don't really have much topics to blog about lately, cause life is pretty boring (yet busy) lately xDD
Anyway, I did have a good rest during the past weekend cause Aden wasn't around, in laws brought him to KL for 2 nights so I sorta had a free and quiet weekend ;)
But I miss him the moment he left, hehehe, kinda confusing la, I look forward to enjoy my weekend with hubby but at the same time, I miss this naughty boy.
Picture taken by SIL
Being pregnant for the second time, I started to eat more healthily (for the sake of the bb and myself cause I am not young anymore, haha), I hope this time around, I won't gain so much weight like the previous one (about 13kg in total), cause those fats are so hard to shed off!!
Thanks to blogger Eve, I started to consume this grain drinks (which is suitable for everyone) and I love its taste, best of all, it's lactose-free, so much healthier compared to those maternal drinks in the market.
So now, I take this grain drink and the Alpha Lipid milk powder more often, rather than milo or those maternal drinks.
One more month to CNY and I think weather has started to 'change' too, it's been so sunny these few days. Managed to swim a little bit this evening with Aden, swimming is good for preggie like me! ;)
Been addicted to online shopping lately :p Not for clothes though. I need to charge my phone like every night cause I used my phone very frequently. I think I am slowly falling into the group of those 'who cannot survive without phone/wifi', LOL!
Lastly, this Pitu apps is getting viral on social media lately so I decided to join the fun xDD
Ok, that's all for today! Shall come back to blog again when I have a proper topic (I hope).
Have a nice week ahead!
In conjunction with CNY, I am pleased to announce some promotions of my online business.
Laxka tube masks, normal price is RM 150 per box (5 tubes) and now it's only RM 130.
This tube mask comes in a course of gold and platinum. The platinum one is more on anti-wrinkle, whitening, moisturising, calming and repairing. And the gold one is more on lightening spots, brightening and acne control.
So if you take one course, your skin will be smooth like Angelebaby's skin :p
Don't worry, it's suitable even for sensitive skin.
Maqui lite coffee focuses on improving bowel movement, skin whitening and improve body metabolism.
Maqui detox focuses on detoxification and lose weight. Both are made from plants extracts so it's safe to consume, works for both male and female.
DK whitening body mask, RM 35. Normal price RM 49. Suitable for tanned skin, it makes our skin smoother too.
Promotion valid while stock lasts, I personally think it's very worth, I even stock up a few for myself ;)
Come, let's grab these awesome products and have a pretty CNY together ^^
(Free gifts will be given to all customers, as usual la....)
1. So it's the 14th day since new year but life is like usual to me. Got to pay attention to my online business and look after Aden as usual, but at the same time doctor advised me to rest as much as possible. Very difficult to carry out the latter action but for the baby and myself, I know I have to rest a lot also. Thank God I got helping hands which is my mum and the in laws.
2. I miss baking and Yoga lessons. Guess I can only resume baking and attending Yoga classes months later (that also depends on if I have the time >.<) I foresee this year is gonna be busy for me, and I will become one hectic aunty, LOL! But I do hope I will have at least some extra time to come and update my blog.
3. CNY is coming within a month but there's nothing exciting for me, we cannot 'celebrate' yet due to grandma's passing 2 years ago (the Chinese pantang larang ritual). I din't really shop much and in fact I think I can just skip the CNY shopping this year ;)
4. Aden is currently 2years 8months young and he will be attending Montessori school next month, while I am currently 23 weeks pregnant. Sure not easy to be pregnant while looking after an active toddler but I think I can do it ;)
That's all I can think of now. Thanks for reading my random notes and I wish you all a happy Wednesday!
Hubby and I thought about Aden being jealous when he has a sibling eventually.
I imagine it could be hard, but then having one child is sure not so good :p So we went and carried on to have a second baby ;)
So now that I am pregnant, Aden's terrible Two becomes worse. We keep on telling him that he's going to be a big brother soon, and that we all love the baby as much as we love him and bla bla bla... But things doesn't seems to get better also.
He is already a sticky child to me all this while and now he becomes even more clingy! Everything also just want mummy mummy mummy!! Really can't help but to feel even more exhausted and impatient these days.
3. Petitfee gold eye and spot patch. 60 pieces per bottle, product from Korea.
Helps in reducing dark circles, eye bags and wrinkles. The spot patch can be applied on acne areas.
(韩国Petitfee 眼膜，一罐60片，可以帮助减轻眼袋，黑眼圈和眼部细纹。RM 59)
4. innisfree paper mask, products from Korea, available in 10 different types for moisturising, oil control, calming, anti-aging, anti-wrinkle, whitening, firming, de-speckle, brightening and anti-acne.
Nothing much, just feel like publishing a post on the very first day of the new year.
So how was your new year eve and new year? Mine was just normal, days like this I actually prefer to stay home rather than going countdown xD
So we survived 2014 and now starting the brand new year, once again I hope this new year will be a much better one for us all, with less disasters of course.
And I also hope I will have the time to blog and blog hop, though I know I'll be busy with the little ones and the online business.
Ok, got to sleep now, see you all soon!! Have a great weekend ya!