Friday, May 22, 2015

About us..........

Hi!

Hope you guys are doing fine~ Miss me anyone? One thing for sure, I miss all of you!
Things are getting much steadier and better now, so I got to steal a few minutes to blog...

Starting with a picture of my newborn baby...

 Hmm Toby is surely a bad sleeper :p

Toby is fully breastfed for the time being, it's no doubt very tiring since he needs to be fed like several times per day, and he seems to on growth spurt these few days, he just wants to be latched like all the time! >.< No choice but to introduce him pacifier, at least I can rest a little bit.
Anyway I am glad that I got enough milk for him. Din't get to breastfeed Aden long enough last time, which is something I am regret of... I hope this time around, I can breastfeed longer!


Oh in case you miss Aden =)
I feel sorry that I kinda neglect him since the arrival of Toby. I know he is jealous, can tell through his behaviour... I am doing my best to make both the brothers happy, it's not easy but I have to do it anyway. I hope after my confinement, I can get some times to spend with him like bring him to the playground or anything, just the 2 of us, like last time...
Anyway, must thank my mum and SIL for looking after Aden during my confinement time <3


 
Last but not least, must take the chance to do some advertising xD
Only one more week to go (time flies huh?) to end my confinement and honestly, except for the tiredness of breastfeeding and the no-wash-hair part, I do enjoy my confinement and I feel so much better this round compare to the previous one. Regret for not approaching these products last time...
I am taking W+ and using H+ and Redoxy everyday and I can really the see the difference. Less water retention on the face and body, no acnes, and most importantly, the recovery of the uterus and inner parts of body is well taken care of! 


Ok, think I blog enough today. Got to go back to moo moo-ing now~
Have a great weekend you all!

31 comments:

  1. Toby looks like Aden a lot doesn't he? It's normal for Aden to be a bit neglected now that you are a mother of two. Let's not use the word neglect but use 'sharing' instead. Everything needs to be shared with Toby now, even time and Mummy, so don't feel bad ok? Coz I feel bad too la with the arrival of my little one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering would you blog lesser now that you are a mother of two and was thinking of you, but voila here you are, with a blog post, welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a resemblance to the brother? Dark, eh? Not like you. Take care, all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really happy to know that you are doing fine and coping well in the confinement. Very good that you are fully breastfeeding Toby. Well done to you. Not too worry about Aden. He needs time to adapt to new arrival of sibling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear it's good to know that you are doing well.
    Take good care for 3 of you! Happy Breastfeeding! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boat arrive at jetty will automatically straight one lah, no need to feel so guilty now..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aden Toby 好像脸,不用说就知道是兄弟了。
    take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kudos for breastfeeding.. I bf my boys for 2 months only, after start work no more bf.. Good to hear you fully bf.. Lastime I mix bm and fm, coz supply low.. Miss you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toby is so cuteeeeee :D
    and i will never forget Aden also :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. wah.. time really flies leh.. it's like everything was happening within a wink of eye only.. but in fact you are already a mother of two and almost ending your confinement woh.. it was like just yesterday that you were pregnant like that, haha..

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, i think it's kind of expected that you actually spend more time with a newborn baby lah.. see, you need to attend to Little Toby every few hours woh, and i supposed it's a round-the-clock thing also leh.. and waking up few times in the middle of the night sure is not something fun huh?? luckily your hubby and mum and SIL are helping you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. both your boys are so cute leh.. and the first photo of Little Toby sleeping kind of shocked me, how did he strike that pose, and how could he still sleep so soundly with that pose?? hahaha..

    aiyoh, i think Aden has to start getting used to having a brother lah.. last time he was the only kid and sure 萬千寵愛在一身, but really have to "psycho" him about his baby brother also, tell Aden when he was a baby, mommy also did the same thing to him bla bla bla.. but you are right too lah, a little quality time spending with him alone also good.. but i think it takes time, sure Aden will sayang his brother later on lah.. no worries :)

    oooh, your online business is still going on.. i thought you will actually slow down in blogging and also your online business due to your pregnancy and baby, but looks like i thought too much only.. hehe!! you sure are a very capable person, multitasking ah!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back! Happy to hear that everything is going well for you, new baby and Aden. Fate has been very kind!
    Take your time to be fully recharged before blogging again. We are always here waiting and supporting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, I definitely miss you and your posts. Thank you for sharing with us the photos of your boys. Toby is looking good. Aden too, hopefully he is not too jealous since his grandma and aunty are still giving him all the attention. You will soon be able to have 1 to 1 time with him soon once Toby is older. The day will come. Hope your weekend is fine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. He looks very good. Congratulations again and enjoy all the time with your baby.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good to see your new post, in the meantime, have a good rest...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hayley,继续好好坐月哦^^
    Toby很可爱~
    大的会吃醋是正常的,我的儿子到现在还是时不时会吃醋妹妹,正常的,慢慢来,给他们时间,至少会看到他们瞬间长大会疼爱小的~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Toby looks just like Aden :) both very cute

    ReplyDelete
  19. so fast you wil be out of the "jail" soon. time really flies. baby is cute. cant rem how aden looked like previously but toby 5guan is kinda sharp at this moment. :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on the addition of a new member to the family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. 我觉得toby好像爸爸哦,哥哥比较跟你像
    给些时间孩子相处吧,他们肯定以后会很相亲相爱的不用担心

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yeah, miss you a lot!!
    Toby is so cute, and yes, looks like your hubby and Aden!

    ReplyDelete
  23. 我也觉得弟弟跟爸爸很像,哥哥跟你很像!哥哥会吃醋很正常,他爱你啊~~~以后一定还是强大兄弟的!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look great!
    Any tips for longer breastfed? Last time I not enough supply too...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Full breastfeed definitely not easy, add oil!

    ReplyDelete
  26. So fast! 1 more week to go. I am sure you cannot wait to get out from the confinement and spend some time with your eldest son. Be patient with him. He will be jealous but time will tell and soon he will be used to having a younger sibling around. Toby looks very much like Aden. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  27. How are you and your boys? Toby has celebrated full moon now and mommy is out of confinement already. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)