Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Back in action? I hope

Oh hi! *wipe spider web on the blog*

Can't believe I blogged only once in June :O
You can tell I am really busy, I don't even blog hop (but still remain active in FB, IG, and WeChat, mainly for my online business, kekeke).

Since I am in the mood of blogging so this I am going to post more photos in this post~

So, how was I you might wonder?

Despite being busy, I managed to steal a few hours out for a hair makeover =) Been having straight hair for a year and I'm starting to feel bored :p So, decided to do this lob style, might look more matured but at least something new for me~


And here's my 2 princes

Toby is 2 months plus now and I am glad that I can still breastfeed him. It's no doubt tiring (oh my eye bags ) but breast milk is definitely the best milk for him at the moment


Many faces of Toby <3
Cute eh? But he can be quite naughty sometimes (always wanted to be carried and is always hungry) 


As for Aden, he is still that naughty and cheeky, giving me all sorts of headache everyday~
 

And here's his latest look, trimmed his hair super short so that we don't have to visit the barber so frequently xD
 

As mentioned, I am still active in my online business. Managed to attend a seminar organized by Return Legacy the other day, learn quite a lot and I am sure it will help a lot in the near future 


Still in the midst of shedding that extra fats so I made my own detox water =)
 

Attended a friend's wedding dinner last night and it feels so good, since it's been ages since I last attended function like this
 

Tagged along Aden while Toby was under MIL's care 


Had a great dinner gathering last week with friends and this photo, many commented that my boy had grown up, yea indeed, he is 3 years 2 months old now. His mummy also getting old already~


Not sure why that face, haha xD
 

We are expecting 4 more goat babies this year, hehehe
 

The usual gang at Taiping

 
Last but not least, just to share that I am 2 more kilos away to back to my pre pregnancy weight. Din't expect to be this fast, all thanks to breastfeeding and also the RL's products as well as the slimming cream I am selling. 
By the way, RL's products are not slimming products, they are more to recuperate the body and our hormones thus we can lose weight healthily, feel free to drop me a comment if you are keen to know more.

Okay, that's all for now, time to feed my hungry baby.
Good night everyone! ^^

48 comments:

  1. Toby is so cute, Aden has grown up, glad to hear news of you, enjoy reading this post of your update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're doing ok. Ooooo...Aden is so cute, want to pinch him. Love his big smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha come come, but just lightly ya ^^

      Delete
  3. You look great in your fren's wedding dinner photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello pretty mommy.. You are very good already, now my turn lazy.. More than 1 month no blogging liao.. Once stopped jor hor, get lazy jor..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, once stopped memang lazy to start again~

      Delete
  5. 瘦很快!我慢慢减都还有2kg(停母乳后才开始认真减)。
    我也有想过要吃排毒。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 嗯现在排毒很重要。我们吃的东西太毒了,呵呵~

      Delete
  6. 我觉得你收身很快!瘦很快,又是靓妈了!!!!!
    加油哦~一顾二不简单的,好好休息~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 呵呵谢谢,彼此彼此 :p

      对咯,没能很好休息啊!

      Delete
  7. Wish i can 抱抱 Toby, 呵呵。。。

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2kg to go, it is fast. I heard breastfeeding mom will lose weight sooner. You look good, Hayley. Have fun with your two cheeky boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's true Yannie.
      Thanks there!

      Delete
  9. 瘦到很快哦,又要变回以前的索妈了! =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. 你瘦很快!!你的detox water有效吗?我想做但是懒惰😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢,有照顾就会瘦比较快。
      Erm 我不知道有没有效,就当水喝咯。。很简单罢了啊!

      Delete
  11. Welcome back!
    I know a handsome friend who looks like Aden. That means when Aden grows up, you will have headache to see gals lining up!! Muahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Hayley! You are looking good as always. Your Aden and Toby are so cute. Looking at them makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks PH.
      When they are behaving they are cute, else....... >.<

      Delete
  13. Welcome back Hayley. Looking good there. Aden is really a big boy now. Toby looks like korkor too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, they both really look alike...

      Delete
  14. if you realized you had only one post for June and then you quickly wrote a post while you have the blogging mojo, guess you are still into blogging lah, haha.. some other bloggers even abandoned their blogs for month and likely indefinitely if not officially quit..

    we all understand you have two boys to take care of, and you have your online business to run at the same time, so I guess time is indeed 不夠用 for you lor.. guess we all have the same experience too, too many things to do yet so little time..

    glad you are updating us on how are things over there going on.. and yes, the first thing I noticed is Aden is such a big boy now already!!! (oopss, I actually didn't notice your new hairstyle, haha, maybe guys are not sensitive to hairstyle change)

    looks like you not just stay at home 湊仔餵奶but you have lots of activities and events and things to do out there woh, very 充實 mah.. meeting up friends and go gai-gai with the family, those are very sweet things to do leh~~

    and oh, I think you didn't look fat at all woh, the 瘦身 mission is indeed very successful.. now you should tell everyone here what's your secret besides the detox water and the cream.. hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha soon I will become like them, abandon my blog :(

      True, time flies! Wish to have more hours everyday.

      Yes, everyone is saying the same thing, Aden has indeed grown up a lot!

      Erm no other secret la, just the RL products I consume and also breastfeeding!

      Delete
  15. Looking good.

    We all miss you but understand how busy you are with your boys and online business.

    ReplyDelete
  16. aiden长大好多好多了!!
    你这胎生了后是好有女人味=)很不一样了。

    ReplyDelete
  17. 你很容光焕发勒,根本不像刚生产的样子!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 呵呵还好啦!不过还真的要谢谢RL产品!

      Delete
  18. Hmmmpphh... Although I haven't weight myself but you definitely slimmed down damn fast!

    And Toby has such big eyes! Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      You look good too, just still a bit 水肿 on the face which is normal=)

      Delete
  19. You still looking gorgeous and well done, you are back to pre-pregnancy figure! Oh, yeah, definitely you will be busy and tired looking after Toby. Me too, I have cut down on blogging this year, back to my previous years' me ... hahaha... Just too busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there!

      You are busy with marathon? Haha xD

      Delete
  20. Me too...workload has increased thus blogging is slow.

    Great to see you are doing great and pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great to hear from you again! You are looking good with the new hairstyle. Aden is looking good too. Toby is very cute and looks very sheng muk (smart). All the best to you in everything you set out to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks mun.
      Toby is a naughty baby also ar! :p

      Delete
  22. Eh why my comment tarak punya? Did I forgot to click Submit? I forgot what I commented previously liao....

    Aden and Toby looks good together! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. 女人味女人味~ ^^
    短发也好照顾,尤其对着活泼的2宝 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  24. waaa so quick you slim down! so nice leh. Toby so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)