Friday, October 23, 2015

First post in October

First post in October!! =_="

So you can tell how busy I am... In fact I thought of abandoning my blog but I feel sorry for not blogging for so long, so today I am going to blog, a mixed post though :p But it's still about myself and my sons, so I hope you won't feel bored la! xD (Actually I wonder if there's anyone who still follow my blog...)

 Had a simple birthday dinner 2 weeks ago...

...with the people I love <3

Went Lost World of Tambun recently

Surprisingly Aden loved the water park a lot!

This is our second visit actually. When we first visited the place (which was 2 years ago), he was a bit shy and scared....
But this time, he enjoyed himself a lot!

Attended hubby's friend wedding reception last 2 weeks.... Toby was at home with my mum in law... Throughout the whole dinner I was actually worrying about Toby, because he rejects formula milk, and will sort of look for me especially at night~
True enough, mum in law called at about 10pm+ saying he was cranky and cried... So we left the restaurant immediately.....

Poor boy look so pitiful when I see him at the door... He even sulked when I called his name~ 
Actually he was hungry and sleepy but he wanted just me (and my nen nen xD)
Well, I guess this is common among breastfeed babies...


Speaking of breastfeeding... I can't believe I had been breastfeeding for almost 6 months now! It's definitely more tiring, but I did it in the end~ There are pros and cons but I am sure the pros are more than the cons, so I shall continue to give the best to my kid. 

Toby is one cheerful boy, he will smile and coo whenever people call his name~ 

He will be 6 months old this month end. Current weight is 9kg =_=" He is surely chubbier than his brother at the same age
(I know you want to cubit him, don't worry I will do it for you, haha!)

My past life lovers *muacks*

As for Aden, he is doing fine, just getting naughtier and stubborn >=(
Car is still his favorite (not forgetting iPad). He will be attending kindergarten probably in 2017. Decided to let him enjoy his toddlerhood a bit more before dealing with those stressful school works~

Wefie in the fitting room ;p
Oh we went to KL for 4 days last weekend~ 

Main purpose is to attend my Uni mate's wedding reception. Of course not forgetting to shop also la *grin*

Able to meet up with Janelle (a blogger friend) too!


I guess that's all for now. Still need to blog hop since I am in the mood :p

Please don't forget to leave comments and also, supporting my online business! Thank you and have a great weekend!
 

27 comments:

  1. All in one Oct post XP~~~
    Toby cannot sleep without mummy's nen nen XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, all in one :p

      True, very mummy's boy~~

      Delete
  2. I still following and checking your blog from time to time. A very busy month for you. Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aden's so big now, lost his puppy fat already. Handsome boy. Toby's a big baby, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're looking good yourself too. That photo with the bride, who would be able to guess you have two sons already. ;)

      Delete
  4. hello there long time no see!! hahaha, i am also suspecting if you will be abandoning your blog but here comes a new post after a month MIA.. not too bad also lah, at least got some posts every month.. so actually you have been busy, or just lazy?? i guess both also lah.. hehehe!!

    so nice lah, going here and there to Ipoh and also KL.. me so "suakoo" never been to Lost World of Tambun also, just went to the front door take two photos and left, hahaha!! maybe when i successfully lose more weight and be slimmer then only i consider going there lah, hahahaha!! good that Aden is now enjoying the water park, next round going there, i guess you will bring along Toby also huh?? let the two brothers play together..

    and true leh.. Aden like lose weight but Toby gained weight!! haha.. errr, like my friend's newborn also, she's breastfeeding and the baby really become very big size leh.. he is more "geng" woh, baru 4 month plus, but already 9kg!!! i always tease my friend she transferred her fats to the baby, hahaha~~

    so good to see your new posts, we don't want to see another (Taiping auntie) blogger to ditch blogging again, haha!! and also yourself and the two boys.. feel like 許久不見的老朋友又再見面了 like that.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toby真的很chubby!!!可爱到beh tahan ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the long update. We are still here, will always leave a comment when you write. Toby is really cute! Cuddle him more for us lah. Aden also looks very much into his role as a big brother to Toby. You are also looking good. Good job mommy for breastfeeding Toby for 6 months now. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When i see Toby picture, feel very much wanted to hugssss him...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toby is indeed very cute and chubby. He looks more like you . By the way, I like that colourful storage box that you keep Aden's toys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still drop by once in a while one... If you really going to abandon your blog, you need to write an official post and say it clearly :P

    I'm more worried about Aden getting jealous. Seems like he is doing okay huh? :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always respect those transparent bloggers who share and show everything. You are just one of them and I would always follow your blog! Don't stop please.... Just update when you are free with the right mood. No need to set targets and pressure ourselves until have to post boring topics. I always love to see your holidays and growing kids. I am sure everyone is looking forward to see the sister for the two boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mama still looking good, your Toby born around the same time as my nephew, hee hee,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't know why, I prefer boys to girls but as long as "guai" and healthy can le

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely photos of your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Toby is sooo cute! Aden is also still very cute. Both also leng chai :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. luckily he does not afraid of water

    歡迎來看看我的部落格
    http://veratheexplorer.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like Toby in the red romper.. Aiyoyo, so fast 9kg, good leh.. Kz 1 year old baru 9kg, huhuhu... Too cute jor..

    ReplyDelete
  17. I also wonder like where have you been, didn't see any update from your blog already. Anyway, welcome back! Hope to see more from you in the following months ya! =]

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh well, am still here to support your blog. haha..

    Toby is a chubby boy.. though.

    ReplyDelete
  19. you are on my blog roll..will visit your blog whenever I see an update.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Glad to hear from you again.

    Holidaying with kids and some ME time. it's awesome. I also don't update my blog very often because workload is killing me. I blog hop whenever I take a short break.Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aden and Toby so look alike.
    Toby so chubby...the power of breastmilk!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kid will be kid, every kid love to play water activities :P

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow Toby is definitely heavier than Rayden!!! And look at those big eyes!!! Shoooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)