Wednesday, November 25, 2015

First ever Kleenex® 3-ply scented facial tissues

A lovely box arrived at my doorstep the other day and by looking at the small card, I know it's from Kleenex! Yay! =)



And here's what inside the box! 
2 boxes of Kleenex® 3-ply scented facial tissues (rose and cherry blossom), a candle, also a rose made from the tissue itself, together with some press release information

So since it's a scented tissue, I put the rose at my room window so that when the wind blows, the nice scent can fill up my room! Hehe!

Toby boy was attracted to the colorful and nice packaging!

Actually I do believe fragrance plays an important role in our daily life, well at least to me.
I like everything fragrance, shower gel, shampoo, wet tissue, washing powder and etc, I even have essential oil in my room~

Always love this shop's essential oil! I place a few drops in the burner in my room everyday, and also place a few drops on my tissue box in my car. Smelling something fragrance and nice can really wake up our soul and help us stay energetic!

And I'm so glad and happy that now Kleenex® scented facial tissues are on the market! Definitely going to buy this from now on~ I believe after use, our face will smell great too, hehe! And best of all, it's so soft that it is suitable to use even on our delicate skin.
 
Thank you Kleenex® Malaysia for the wonderful freebies!

(Look for the new Kleenex® 3-ply scented facial tissues in box packs (RM 10.30 for four packs of 74 sheets and RM 14.55 for four packs of 114 sheets) and soft packs (RM 5.35 for four packs of 46 sheets)).



15 comments:

  1. I like the tissues rose la, like so special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must look for it the next time I need to buy tissue paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah. Even Toby loves it, ya? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rose made by the tissue paper is lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Long time ago there are tissue paper company selling scented tissue paper then discontinued. Am so glad Kleenex is bringing it back

    ReplyDelete
  6. sure many people like this Kleenex scented tissues a lot leh.. after use can smell very nice and make people 愛不釋手 lor, hehe.. I've seen many used the scented tissues to make into lovely paper flowers, look very beautiful if you make into a huge bouquet then can be a very nice present leh..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, shall look for this brand next time.. All the while, I use Compact..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wahhhhhhh!!!! So many people promoting this! How come nobody sent me any? I can promote also what. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am also a firm believer in good essential oils as they can heal sickness besides uplifting our mind and soul.
    You might want to check the website for Young Living Oils in USA. They have their own farms and yields the purest essential oils. It is costly but very good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Once a while I also burn the essential oil in my living room. I use lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is a luxury to use kleenex soft tissues, I usually just use toilet paper, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can smell from here..hahah

    This is my fav brand of tissue.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)