Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Memories on FB

So if you are on Facebook I am sure you are aware of the 'memories' thingy they have lately. It will bring up posts you shared/published on the same day, last year or years ago. Then you can share it again.

I personally find this very nice! Cause for me, I won't go and browse my older posts/photos on my own, unless if necessary (like when I need to find some information). But with this 'memories' it sure creates convenience and surprises when I login to my FB. I can see Aden's look when he was younger, or any outings/oversea trips I had last time, and from there I actually realize how different I was then and now, LOL!

How about you? Do you like this 'memories' thingy?

p/s: new/pre-loved items got price reduced! Click on the updated link HERE!

19 comments:

  1. 我的 fb 很少更新,所以如果有 memory 肯定会是惊喜!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seldom go on FB because no time hee..hee..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah.. i seldom logon to FB but when sometimes i 心血來潮 go to FB, i will see this "memory post" appearing big and on top of all posts reminding me like on this day XX years ago, i posted something like this, haha.. but then also got me confused, did i post this XX years ago?? some cannot remember, but some really bring back memories leh.. i like this feature!!

    haha.. i guess you enjoy looking at Aden being featured there and sooner you will also see Toby there too.. the boys surely grow up but i think you just look no difference from back then hor?? you are 美魔女媽媽?? hehehe~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, things from previous years will keep popping up. I never bother though...as mine is all food...food and more food. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya, some I'm not even remember I've posted up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes nowadays got pop up those memories thingy,mine from 2009 timm... Have to see twice only can think what is it about.. Quite memorable la..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya, it's pop up, that makes me when see those pictures, wow, so fast, xx years pass liao...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, thankfully for me, it only shares good memories. I've heard of some who were suddenly reminded of sad memories because of this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My FB don't seem to have this feature leh

    ReplyDelete
  10. I noticed this memories thing keep pooping up in my FB..but I didn't do anything with it..

    ReplyDelete
  11. My FB always popped up these memories too but I was shy to re post them. Most photos showed my wife with fatter face and she would scream her lungs out if I posted them again. Oh woman!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I knew but never bothers to repost it haha..

    ReplyDelete
  13. 脸书的回忆功能最常提醒我的事就是。。。时间过得也太快了!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am aware of this fb memories feature but did not use it. Good that you find it useful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes. I wouldnt mind to check on old posts but seldom share them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, I love it too. Sometimes I do check out my memories on fb especially the pictures I posted years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw got but i seldom select to share again

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)